Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:18 PM

To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money (1717 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll / Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2018
I am a gift card exchanger, my Nairaland thread is here : https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon
A first time customer contacted me on the 29th of last month, over three weeks now, He said he saw my thread and that was why he contacted me for business. He sent five iTunes card to me which I redeemed. After sending the cards, the customer became incommunicado without dropping his account number so that I can effect his payment,he has not been online since then till now. The total amount involved is 115,000NGN.

If you are the customer please get in touch with me ASAP, so that I can effect your payment , my contact is on my signature, probably you lost contact with me, I created this thread as a last resort to get to you, since you said, you got my contact on nairaland, fortunately you will get to see this thread. It's rather unfortunate I didn't know anything about you, even your name or moniker here on nairaland and your WhatsApp number ain't going either.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 1:44am On Jun 23, 2018
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by NovbyNikkz(f): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2018
God loves a cheerful giver, why not donate the money to charity since the owner is no where to be found, i wouldn't mind if you donate the money to me, should i drop my account number?
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by sheyizy1: 9:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm nice market strategy

7 Likes

Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 5:22am On Jun 30, 2018
sheyizy1:

In what way does the thread looks like a marketing strategy?
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Grupo(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2018
The guy may be one of these yahoo boys that scam white people off gift cards.

Otherwise, there is no reason he would leave his money if he had worked hard for it.

1 Like

Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
Grupo:
The guy may be one of these yahoo boys that scam white people off gift cards.

Otherwise, there is no reason he would leave his money if he had worked hard for it.

Honestly i don't just know what happened to him and he has not gotten back to me since then
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 5:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Connoisseur(m): 7:52am On Jul 05, 2018
Just keep his money, he would need it when he comes out from SARS custody
#justjoking
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 7:35am On Jul 07, 2018
Connoisseur:
#justjoking

You are funny, i pray nothing bad has happened to him, i was just thinking maybe he lost contact with me somehow and that was the reason i created this thread, maybe fortunately he will see the thread one day
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2018
I told a friend about this yesterday, he said if i wait for one or two months without seeing the owner, I should donate the money to my church or pastor and make a video of it and post
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
SaintUlot:
I told a friend about this yesterday, he said if i wait for one or two months without seeing the owner, I should donate the money to my church or pastor and make a video of it and post
I feel two months is not cool.

Keep his money till end of this yr. you never can tell what happened to him. perhaps, his phone was stolen or something bad happened to him.

Btw, you are a nice person. you even create a topic trying to reach him. Wow, God will keep opening your doors.
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
sheyizy1:

Very nice smiley

1 Like

Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Create a separate account and drop the money there. You never know what will happen. The guy could have been in an accident.
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by SaintUlot: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2018
Windoflove:
I feel two months is not cool.

Keep his money till end of this yr. you never can tell what happened to him. perhaps, his phone was stolen or something bad happened to him.

Btw, you are a nice person. you even create a topic trying to reach him. Wow, God will keep opening your doors.

Thanks, actually I am still pondering on the advice my friend gave me, i have not taken a decision on it
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by platinumventure: 2:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Connoisseur:
#justjoking

I cant access pm bro....i just saw u sent mi a mail bro
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Connoisseur(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
platinumventure:

I cant access pm bro....i just saw u sent mi a mail bro

Thank you for getting back to me.
I want to talk to you about this post;
https://www.nairaland.com/2836150/sold#45588721
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by platinumventure: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Connoisseur:

Thank you for getting back to me.
I want to talk to you about this post;
https://www.nairaland.com/2836150/sold#45588721

Oh dat wretched jos boy wey scam hz own destiny....i hope u aint doing any stuff concerning cash wit d hungry rat
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Saltwater: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
SaintUlot:

Thanks, actually I am still pondering on the advice my friend gave me, i have not taken a decision on it
If you donate his money to pastor, and he shows up later, what will you do?

Go back to pastor and collect it? Or tell him sorry your money has gone to charity?

Please keep the money for as long as it takes. Even if it's 2years. He will show up some day. He probably ran into troubled waters

1 Like

Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Connoisseur(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
platinumventure:

Oh dat wretched jos boy wey scam hz own destiny....i hope u aint doing any stuff concerning cash wit d hungry rat

Can we chat please
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by platinumventure: 9:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Connoisseur:

Can we chat please
cokezuo@gmail.com

Check ur mail
Re: To the Customer who abandoned his Money with me, pls come and collect your money by Connoisseur(m): 10:07am On Jul 18, 2018
platinumventure:

Check ur mail

Replied
Please remove the quote on my email

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why You Should Get A Business Website / Quality Bedspreads, Duvets And Duvet Covers / Airbus, Boeing Partner Nigerian Airlines On New Planes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.