Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,856 members, 7,806,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (144141 Views)

High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next / Top 5 High Paying Side Hustles For Working Class People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Pauletttteeee(f): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2018
I agree with you sir, and I am very open to collaborating with your organisation. We offer Affordable Virtual Assistant service in Nigeria. Click this link to learn more about us http:///2KmcqBG
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Pauletttteeee(f): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Pauletttteeee post=68835770]I agree with you sir, and I am very open to collaborating with your organisation. We offer Affordable Virtual Assistant service in Nigeria. Click this link to learn more about us http://www.virtualassistantsforyou.com/
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by chubbyswit(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Bayokun:

I'm interested in this where is your location?
enugu
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by tonexyx(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Have ye not heard? The reason you aren’t making so much money is that you don’t have any high paying skills in demand. Companies, CEO, and MDs are looking for skilful people to help them execute tasks.

The economy of Nigeria is gradually leaving the Certificate-based way of employment and now focusing on skill sets. There are basically two ways now to get a job in Nigeria;

1. Knowing someone to help you
2.Helping yourself

As long as you don’t have someone to help you get a job or make money, you should then help yourself by having any of the high paying skills that are highly in demand.

Do you know that as big as America is, there is still a very high demand for Web Developers? What then can we say of Nigeria that is still playing catch up?

I will list 5 high paying skills that you can learn in 3 months and start making money

Web Development

Just last week I studied the wide gap between the demand and supply of this high paying skill, and I found a great deficit. The demand for professional Web Developers outweighed the supply it got – don’t bother asking why because I will explain.

Majority of Developers in Nigeria prefer to work on their own than getting employed in a company. This has left a huge deficit, making Developers handle several jobs at a stretch – while other certificate oriented graduates are begging for jobs.

The good news is that once you register here to become a Web Developer, it will take you just 3 months to become a professional. Once you are done, you’ll welcome yourself to a world of financial dependency. This is one Information Technology skill that has made under-21s in Nigeria millionaires. The question is what are you waiting for?

If you are in Lagos, you can become a Web Developer by visiting this place.

Digital Marketing

The last time I decided to work for people as a Digital Marketer, I ended up handling the online marketing campaign for 3 firms at a go. Nothing beats the fact that you can work on your own and under your own conditions. This is one interesting Information Technology area that can land you a job even outside Nigeria.

The good news about learning Digital Marketing is that you can work for others, and still work for yourself simultaneously. It is even more profitable when you work for yourself full-time. This high paying skill can be learnt just within 2 months; but for the sake of becoming a professional and knowing the secrets behind carrying out successful online marketing campaigns, it tends to span into 3 months of fun learning.

Graphic Design

Unless you are living in the 80’s, then you probably shouldn’t see this as a lucrative skill to learn. Every company, individual, and organization, needs a graphic designer to help in all aspect of their lives.

Graphics Design has been seen as one of the most lucrative skills on freelancing sites. Once you are able to master this skill within 3 months, you are already on your way to becoming a millionaire – if you work so hard.

There are several lucrative packages under graphics designing, and it is one of the high paying skills that will make you so much money. If you are in Lagos, you can become a Graphics Designer by visiting the blog and registering for the class.

Amazon Kindle Writing

So many times, I see young people who have writing ability but can’t transform it into a money-spinning venture. The main reason for this is lack of knowledge; as long as you don’t have the idea that you as a writer can make money from Amazon publishing, you will end up making peanuts as a writer.

Writers on Amazon can make about $300 monthly as a source of lifetime income – and this has the potential of increasing to about $500 within 3 months.

These are the simple steps to make money from Amazon

Register on Amazon Kindle
Fill out the necessary information
Attach the necessary extensions that will help you carry out your job
Write your book and publish.

You can join my class on how to make money on Amazon Kindle by visiting this page

All of the above requires some technicalities to it, that is why you need a mentor. You can get some secrets from me by checking this page, and I will be sure to help and mentor you all along.

As long as you have any of these high paying skills in Nigeria, you can make money as fast as possible without stress. If you are ready, then you need to just take action as fast as possible.

Any of these skills you wish to learn can be done by visiting the blog link below.

Source: http://topwritersden.com/high-paying-skill-in-nigeria/
. nice
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
ijeezlux:

where are you in warri..... may be we can make out something else for our own betterment

At Enerhen road. Close to airport junction side.
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by successking401(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
qanda:
Valuable post

To become a Successful Blogger in 279 Days. I recommend you read 79paged ebook, 279 days to overnight Success, you can download it for FREE from the Business/Career section of Q and A App. Q and A App is available for Download on Playstore. A summary of the practical strategy discussed in the book for “taking over the world” within 9 months include:
-Create a Compelling Story and Be Remarkable
-Clearly Answer the “Reason Why”
-Prioritize Writing and Marketing Over Everything Else
-Be Bigger than I Really Am
-Build Long-Lasting Relationships
-Carefully Introduce Products and Services

The Book Table of Content
PART I: How to Become a ProBlogger in 10 Months
-Introduction
-What Does Success Look Like?
-Show Me the Money
-World Domination Strategy
-Big Mistakes
PART II : Fire Google and Hire Yourself
-Why Adsense Sucks
-How to Get Paid for Meeting the Needs of Your Followers
-Listening
-Examples
-Scaling Up
PART III : Short Notes on Vampires, Rule-Breaking, Email Lists, etc.
-The Vampire Chronicles
-Hard Work and Working for Free
-Logistics
-Wrap-Up: Go and Be Awesome
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by miketayo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
JohnVianney:

Well, I say it cos I've done it. It depends on the context you're basing your argument on. One can learn simple languages to a certain degree of perfection within that time frame, given the time and environmental conditions I outlined. I did not say one can know everything about that language (actually, there's nobody that can fully know all the tricks about a programming language. No matter how good one is....there's always someone that knows something you don't know)

well at what point can u call yourself a programmer?
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by ijeezlux(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
emmachukwu99:

At Enerhen road. Close to airport junction side.
check my signature or open my profile you will see my number, chat me up on whatsapp lets talk more

1 Like

Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by soronzo: 3:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pearlbim2:
Imported 4tonnes Hyster Forklift 2004 model, available for sale in Port Harcourt. Never been used in Nigeria before, good for industries, factories and mineral depots.
Price: 4.5m whatsapp me on 07065644194

Picture
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
ijeezlux:

check my signature or open my profile you will see my number, chat me up on whatsapp lets talk more

Thanks boss
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by JohnVianney: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
miketayo:

well at what point can u call yourself a programmer?
When I started solving real life problems
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by zoeee(f): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know any IT school in surulere
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Bsideboi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
oluwakingsley101:

please were can one learn and study to be a digital marketer or data entry personnel?your urgent response will highly appreciated.
Take Google's course on digital marketing for Africa online....after the online course,you will be awarded a certificate from Google.I believe this cert. has more credibility than any other institute around.Contact me for the link if interested or Google 'Digital marketing Africa'

1 Like

Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Happyfellow147: 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please someone should suggest a place in Enugu
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by miketayo(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2018
JohnVianney:

Hehehe....i called myself a programmer when I started to use the knowledge I acquired from learning programming languages to solve "complex" real life problems. I called myself a "real-programmer" when I got paid for my first job.

Lmao u copied this online, word for word grin cheesy. See ur life
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by fuke(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahahaha... chai...

Ignorance is truly a disease. cheesy cheesy cheesy

When your mates are cashing out big time and living large, you are dying of ignorance.

Sorry about your situation. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will tell you just 2 things.

You don't need to hide an IP address to make money on Amazon as a Nigerian writer.

2) I have trained over 10 Nigerian students on Amazon Kindle writing, and they are all living large.

3) I won't give you any free information. (Awon osho free person).

Visit this page and change your financial status for just a small amount.

You cannot get into kindle withou a USA pin.
And you cannot get a USA pin with nigeria IP.
Any other way is back door.

Please put me right.

You have just trained 10 people.
More than100 Nigerians have used my book to make money.

Needless to be sorry about my situation

I am not poor even if I have to say so myself and know so much
on internet business to call mysel a guru.

One of my products here. https://naijabizideas.com/profitable-small-medium-businesses-in-emerging-economy/
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by BiafranBushBoy: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2018
fuke:

You cannot get into kindle withou a USA pin.
And you cannot get a USA pin with nigeria IP.
Any other way is back door.

Please put me right.

You have just trained 10 people.
More than100 Nigerians have used my book to make money.

Needless to be sorry about my situation

I am not poor even if I have to say so myself and know so much
on internet business to call mysel a guru.

One of my products here. https://naijabizideas.com/profitable-small-medium-businesses-in-emerging-economy/

look at you...

I hate discussing with ignorant people. So I will excuse myself.
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Cidatek(m): 1:15am On Jun 28, 2018
For those that are technically inclined, come and learn how to fix GSM phones. Then thank me later....

join our 100% GSM engineering class and learn all u need to know. 0.8.03596955.7. Call for more info
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Nobody: 1:29am On Jun 28, 2018
If you want to have job experience in digital marketing online which is recognized worldwide, go here www.genm.co

Be your own freelancer or work on freelance networks or companies.
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by TkhGuy(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=BiafranBushBoy post=68684098]Have ye not heard? The reason you aren’t making so much money is that you don’t have any high paying skills in demand. Companies, CEO, and MDs are looking for skilful people to help them execute tasks.
]

Terrible your tittle is impressive but your presentation is a misleading, it's just 1 quarter if your description fits the memo, and that's GRAPHIC design

You should say online except if you are misleading agenda, perhaps you are trying to create traffic to your blog perhaps.
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=TkhGuy post=68895201][/quote]

Pls explain sir.
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by oluwakingsley101(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Diso60090:

identify your self amicable

I don't get you.
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Dondave11: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
slowpoison1:
042 boss dem please where in enugu can one learn web design at affordable rate
slowpoison1 , is that system still available?
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by H2Ossss(m): 7:01am On Jul 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Let me make my research and get back to you...
Bro... I sent you a PM.. kindly respond..
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by BiafranBushBoy: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2018
H2Ossss:

Bro... I sent you a PM.. kindly respond..

Please reach me via 09086050663. I can't reply PM's
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by dasanchez1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
chubbyswit:
dont know of any in my area except my own institute. But i know there are alot of them in lagos. Planning a 2d animation training workshop/seminar to be held in[b] enugu[/b], abuja, lagos and kaduna in the future. If you are in any of these states and you are interested, follow me to be updated.
I'm interested
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by fuke(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

look at you...

I hate discussing with ignorant people. So I will excuse myself.

Ignorant?
You must have another meaning for that word.

You dont have to excuse yourself.
Only Prove me wrog.

If you cannot, then stop fooling people.

This guy here is an example of helping others not skinning them
https://www.nairaland.com/4519087/how-rich-selling-expired-domain

1 Like

Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by BiafranBushBoy: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
fuke:

Ignorant?
You must have another meaning for that word.

You dont have to excuse yourself.
Only Prove me wrog.

If you cannot, then stop fooling people.

This guy here is an example of helping others not skinning them
https://www.nairaland.com/4519087/how-rich-selling-expired-domain

I won't help YOU. Those I help currently can testify. Have you heard anyone speak negatively about me?

NO!

Because I show them what they need to know, and they know it!

If you say I am fooling people, that is fine. No problems.

You can make yourself feel happy with that.
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by chubbyswit(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
dasanchez1:
I'm interested
alright
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by Abbey247: 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
where can I get the training for digital marketing and graphic designing in abeokuta
BiafranBushBoy:

Let me make my research and get back to you...
Re: 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months by BiafranBushBoy: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
Abbey247:
where can I get the training for digital marketing and graphic designing in abeokuta

I practically have no idea.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

About Sap? / Nigeria Police Salary Structure? / Welcome To My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.