Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video (52632 Views)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday / Shatta Michy To Expose Shatta Wale On How He Got His 2 Mansions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Yungkid101(m): 11:24am On Jun 21, 2018
Source: ToriBaze

President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo perhaps to show his resentment for indecency has un-followed dancehall artiste, Charles Nii Armah Mensah, popularly known as Shatta Wale on Twitter.

The first gentleman of the land who is a known Shatta Movement (SM) fan and friend to the artiste did not assign reasons for his action.

It is believed the move is to register his disapproval and disgust at the recent post of a video attributed to the artiste in which he was seen enjoying a BJ from a lady described as a member of the Shatta Movement divas, aka home chicken or home fowl.

Shatta Wale was the first artiste to enjoy a presidential invite to the presidency shortly after the president took office and the occasion was his birthday.

The romance between the artiste and the president seem have gotten some other artistes jealous as they voiced their opposition to the selectivity by the president, with Dancehall artiste Stone Bwuoy sending a message via social media to the president to invite him too

Even though the artist has apologised for the blunder after insulting everyone including his fans, the apology doesn’t seem to have quelled the anger of some SM fans who have voiced out their opposition to the action

The presidency is said to be readying itself to issue a statement on the incident and particularly why the president un-followed his favourite artiste on twitter  

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/akufo-addo-shuns-shatta-wale-after-bj-incident-unfollows-twitter/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Yungkid101(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2018
Yawa don gas... Publicity Stunt gone wrong Shatta Wale too like over sabi... SMH
dats how e lost big shows cuz of his self proclaimed beef with Wizkid

#StartedFromTheBottom but Shatta Wale too dey high big things... He has exposed his manhood before in swimming pool, his stupid fans praised him.. now he don release Sex tape dem don dey vex for d guy

After deleting the Video on snapchat, he uploaded a video insulting everyone who felt angry at him for doing such stupid act... Jeez d guy dey feel too high.. as if he can do without his fans

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Yungkid101(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2018
More:

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by ossaichika(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Please give this guy a Bible!!!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Munzy14(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Publicity stunt gone wrong. But why should a big artist indulge in such a stupid stunt. Sex life is a private issue and no one gets awarded for best. Everyone should know this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Mutemenot(m): 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by 14teenK: 12:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don’t even blame him, I blame the karashika

1 Like

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by azeecoboy(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
I Love the act of the president.. say NO to indecency!

3 Likes

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by freemanbubble: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
isoright
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by holicalpha(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
That Gift imade ehn

I officially crown you

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS OF THE KINGDOM OF SAVAGES.

34 Likes

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mtcheeew.. so Ghana president is jobless to follow and befriend a mumu.. show me ur friend, and I will tell u who u are. Investigate the president, he is also a IndecentStar

3 Likes

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Auxtin85(m): 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yungkid101:
Yawa don gas... Shatta Wale too like over sabi... SMH
dats how e lost big shows cuz of his self proclaimed beef with Wizkid

#StartedFromTheBottom but Shatta Wale too dey high big things... He has exposed his manhood before in swimming pool, his stupid fans praised him.. now he don release Sex tape dem don dey vex for d guy

After deleting the Video on snapchat, he uploaded a video insulting everyone who felt angry at him for doing such, he went as far as insulting his fans... Jeez d guy dey feel too high.. as if he can do without his fans... Dem dey vex for am right now and he still haven't apologies in a proper manner.

Wetin make we do? This one self na news abi??
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Great504: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
leaked video indeed.
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by CastedGist: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin sad
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by azeecoboy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
Munzy14:
Publicity stunt gone wrong. But why should a big artist indulge in such a stupid stunt. Sex life is a private issue and no one gets awarded for best. Everyone should know this.
why would someone in his sane mind try to pull that yeye stunt..
i blame hs village pple sha
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by queensera(f): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
bedi2:
Classy grin grin
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Exponental(m): 12:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
when your issues will burst, expect to be unfollowed too!!!
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by happney65: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mumu president..He is trying to be politically correct..As if Ghanaian girls never suck his dick before...lol

1 Like

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by DAntivirus: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
fuc56:
but why is the president following a controversial fellow like shatta wale

Exactly my mind... maybe the lady is his personal side chick, the man is pained grin

1 Like

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
OP where the video angry >: angry sad,fasting don finish nau sad

1 Like

Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mt PayPal...
Check my siggy
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by themmydhayhor(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
holicalpha:
That Gift imade ehn

I officially crown you

HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS OF THE KINGDOM OF SAVAGES.

I dey tell u..... grin
Re: Akufo Addo Unfollows Shatta Wale On Twitter After Leaked Sex Video by Akowemoon(m): 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
And I said, gbana dey wound somborii... This guy is high on gbana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya / Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.