Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

CHANGE Your Thinking,transform Your Life And CREATE Your Income - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CHANGE Your Thinking,transform Your Life And CREATE Your Income (297 Views)

Thinking Of Quitting My 40k Teaching Job For A Delivery Rider Buisness / How To Stop Looking For Job And Create One / Is It OK To Switch From 130k Job In Yaba To 200k @Ajah. Thinking Of Buying Bike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHANGE Your Thinking,transform Your Life And CREATE Your Income by oladapo32(m): 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
I HAVE AN OFFER EXCLUSIVE TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD GREAT BUSINESSES AND DO AMAZING THINGS WITH THEIR LIVES.
======================================================================

If you are one, please stay with me.

I don't know about you, but I do not want to live an ordinary life, a life where I have to depend on almost everyone to get help. A life where you rise up and start to think of how you would handle the stress of the day in a job you hate so much. A life where you don't get to enjoy vacations and have time for yourself and family. I am not up for that.

OK. I want you to reflect on your current circumstances and think about where you are headed.

Most of us have big dreams right? Yes I know. We are youths, I believe. So we are still very optimistic about our hopes and dreams.

BECAUSE
We think we are still young. I am just 25 years, I still have a lot of time to accomplish my dreams. We say.

Time flies, guys. We can't just sit at the level of hoping. We need action. We need knowledge. We need to grow.

Gosh! If you don't know, you don't grow. If we fail to prepare ourselves for the future that lies ahead, we would later believe dreams are just what they are, DREAMS. They are not real. So we give up and end up enduring that ordinary life. The life of the hoi gentle polloi. People who take things easy. I am not up for that.

SO WHAT DO WE DO?
Let's invest in knowledge. We don't have to go through the rigorous experience. We can learn from those who have gone through the experience and learnt a lot. Applying one or two things from their expertise can be a game changer for us.

MY OFFERING
I know of a 31 part audio series that was compiled by Ademola Morebise that I want to share with you.

WHO IS ADEMOLA MOREBISE?
Ademola Morebise got into entrepreneurship around 2007 when he was just a 100 level student at a federal university of technology. The one in Akure, Ondo state. He was trying to convert his ideas into formidable businesses. He utterly failed because the factors(competitors and challenging business environment) around success was immensely overwhelming.

So after spending the last 10 years on intense study, hard-work, seeking mentors, attending the entrepreneurial "school of hard knocks," and identifying key triggers that makes a business double or even triple their sales, while having satisfied customers coming back for more, he has identified various secrets he and other business owners must consistently do every week to make sure they are far above the competition and the challenging business environment.

And that is what he packaged into the audio series. He cleared the air on what changed both his story and that of other dozen business owners that have partnered with him.

The 31 part audio series has:

• Step-by-step: How to start your first business

• Step-by-step: how to make your first #1 million from your business

• How to go about making a business plan

• 13 Marketing Gems that will take your business to the next level.

• Salient strategies to help you win clients without wasting so much time and money.

• How to optimise your Digital Marketing and start getting clients from social media

• How to profile your target market

• How to generate innovative business ideas and leave your competitors in the dust

• How to network and market yourself for greater impact

• Time management and Productivity tips

• Breakthrough Thinking For Innovation

And bonuses like

• Internet business essentials course teaching you the essentials of digital marketing, internet business models and writing great sales copy(a lot of guys are making money from this now).
• An e-book on 45+ passive income ideas
• And a mystery bonus worth N10000.

YOUR INVESTMENT

I was chatting a guy recently and asked him the price of gaining access to his g-drive which had courses on business lessons and his answer was a whopping N15k. And a lot of people are paying for it.
That shows an evaluation of this course from Ademola Morebise. But you are not required to pay that for now.

See, If the audio module is sold at N100 each, (and these training is worth more than that) The 31 audio modules will cost N3,100. But you won't even be asked to pay that too.

You pay just N1,950... which is about the amount of money needed to advertise this training online(impact first, before money) for others to be blessed by what it teaches. Yes, we need to advertise this online and online ads cost money.

So, your investment into your life and business success is just N1,950 until it gets to 100 people. After that, it will be returned it to its intended price of N15,000.

And in the unlikely and unprecedented chance that you don't like the training after you pay for it.Every single kobo you paid will be refunded.

SO ARE YOU READY TO TAKE ACTION?

Visit this link, https://morebise.com/ampee and click the sign up button there that takes you to our whatsapp where you will get more details.

GET IT TODAY, RIGHT NOW AT #1,950 before the price goes up!

P. S: This is not a get rich quick scheme. We are interested in people willing to work hard and build great companies.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Recruitment For Graduate Trainees | June, 2018 / Social Media Marketer Needed At Epicreative Sstudio Limited / Saroafrica Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.