Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others (30627 Views)

Ministers, Others Miss APC Resignation Deadlines / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
jrusky:
Nothing is outrage in this at all since May 2015 Buhari and apc are disgrace to humanity.

They are a total embarrassment to civilization. I'm not surprise a bit, can anything good come out of apc? far from it.
d real outrage is that many Nigerians with their low expectations still believe buhari is fighting corruption & making Nigeria better

2 Likes

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
lovat:
The buck stops at his table. If the FIRS, CBN, NNPC, DSS, EFCC, recruitment that was highjacked by top administration officials were transparent and erring officials penalised, such things won't rear its head again

Guy get this grin grin CBN & EFCC just recently employed lots of people woh, especially that shitty CBN only rich spoiled politicians kids them dey employ, this country is really a zoological shyt hole grin

The things I see ehn, you must exterminate all these useless leaders to fix dis country

2 Likes

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by skales67(m): 9:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
DeBrain045:
Yes not all ministers are PDP but the APC ministers like Minister of transport are doing their work but the PDP minister use their umbrella of corruption to cover their fraudlent act
This Biafranic scornfuls are first class idiots

Which one is APC and PDP minister? So ministers who are mere cabinet members are under the influence of political parties?

I underestimated the stupidity of Sai barber zombies but yours is really epic! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
DeBrain045:
Yes not all ministers are PDP but the APC ministers like Minister of transport are doing their work but the PDP minister use their umbrella of corruption to cover their fraudlent act
This Biafranic scornfuls are first class idiots
which one is PDP ministers? Is there any serving minister of d federal republic of Nigeria from PDP?
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by MarieSucre(f): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
Una never see something.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please this isn't immigration, fire service or prison service job. Nigerians must maintain their lane and wait for those street jobs advertised. This scholarship is for the bigger boyz.

If una dey vex, go boil rock chop.

Sai Baba 2019-2023
Sai Osibanjo 2023-2031

Lol joke is on you... Sai Buhari has signed a law that will ensure Osinbade wouldn't be president for more than 4 years. grin

3 Likes

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by degamemaster(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
qanda:
Really Sad development. Many thanks to the individuals that exposed this injustice.

Lols.... Do you think that the "individual" that leaked this high level secret would have done so if the nomination letter had been extended to him/her?
Nigeria is a WONDER LAND!

1 Like

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
The youth protesting are iPod 'misicrants'.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by izovibration(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Another wrong step taking.... This APC government is something else.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by Sapeleboy911(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Please this isn't immigration, fire service or prison service job. Nigerians must maintain their lane and wait for those street jobs advertised. This scholarship is for the bigger boyz.

Sai Baba 2019-2023
Sai Osibanjo 2023-2031

You must be very stupid for making such comments. For Christ sake, the scholarship is being given to Nigeria students. And as such the ministry involve is suppose to make it known to all Nigerians. And pick students on merits. But they chose to keep it for their sons and relatives, thereby denying other students who are more fit academically for such scholarship. I pray something like that should happen to you so that you will know how it feels. Some of you guys are so stupid. I wonder if you guys reason with your brains.

2 Likes

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by sunbilor(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
That's what you get when you give your mandate to 'saints'. Buhari till 2050
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by Bimpe29: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
Now tell me the Change Bubu is clamouring for up and down?

Is like stealing is still not corruption yet?

2 Likes

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by iswallker(m): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
CSTR1003:
why is this thread not on the front page?

Buhari abubakar from kano...

I smell lies....
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by donqx: 1:11am On Jun 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by NovenaConcepts: 3:07am On Jun 22, 2018
It's sad to know that Nigeria is chasing away her future, the queue at embassies is something else. I pray for this country's future.

For a well written CV, email Novenaconcepts@yahoo.com
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 22, 2018
EXCEPT a Red, radical revolt,

this shithole is beyond redemption!
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by orisa37: 6:18am On Jun 22, 2018
We have a wicked Monster spoiling for Anarchy ruling us and we are just sheepishly looking. Our NASS is helpless, confused, toothless and completely surrounded by Bokoharam already in the Police, Army, Presidency, Judiciary and right there inside the NASS.
For how can a seriously minded President pronounce that we capture our Enemies, Bokoharams, forgive them and recruit them into our Security, Police and Armed Forces to defend us? Is the Presidency sane at all?
I hereby appeal to The UK, US, TRUMP especially, Russia, Gowon, OBJ, IBB, Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara, Onneghen and all serious and wise Leaders to tell our present President Buhari to RESTRUCTURE our 36 Constitutional States on or before 2019 Elections.
By this, I mean that each of our 36 Constitutional States should have in their hands full control of their Internal Homeland Security, Resources, Elections and Payments.
May good Commonsense prevail in us all !!!
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by lastmessenger: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2018
Sarkin buhariguy omenkalive do you have your relatives nominated for the scholarship? If no then I can bet that you guys are just a nonentity fighting for nothing while the main guys who owns the country are busy sharing the spoil.
May God cure you all from zombeism.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by lastmessenger: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Sai Baba 2019-2023
Sai Osibanjo 2023-2031
you should bow your head in shame if your name or the name of your relative is not among those to be giving the scholarship. I wonder how low thinking you guys can go just so that you will show your support your support for buhari. This is a thing of concern. We want a fair country, not a country built for the needs of the elites.

2 Likes

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:25am On Jun 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
you should bow your head in shame if your name or the name of your relative is not among those to be giving the scholarship. I wonder how low thinking you guys can go just so that you will show your support your support for buhari. This is a thing of concern. We want a fair country, not a country built for the needs of the elites.

My relatives doesn't need to be among. Not everything needs public application, I would ave been angry if it was jobs that are cornered for themselves. Why didn't CCECC advertise it? As long as the people giving the scholarships are Nigerians, I don't care. I can bet my last coin that no one in this forum studied railway engineering.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

You must be very stupid for making such comments. For Christ sake, the scholarship is being given to Nigeria students. And as such the ministry involve is suppose to make it known to all Nigerians. And pick students on merits. But they chose to keep it for their sons and relatives, thereby denying other students who are more fit academically for such scholarship. I pray something like that should happen to you so that you will know how it feels. Some of you guys are so stupid. I wonder if you guys reason with your brains.

Why should the ministry make it known to all NIGERIA? That would be time wasting and bureaucratic in nature.. the people who will be granted the scholarship are NIGERIANS, so what's the big deal? Did u read railway engineering? The ministry has people who did the course. Not every application is meant for public consumption
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by maxzzo1(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2018
Na lizard of ubima way....
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by Sapeleboy911(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Why should the ministry make it known to all NIGERIA? That would be time wasting and bureaucratic in nature.. the people who will be granted the scholarship are NIGERIANS, so what's the big deal? Did u read railway engineering? The ministry has people who did the course. Not every application is meant for public consumption
Guys like you are problems of this country. I can't believe you are supporting such wicked act. What happens to due process?

1 Like

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by DeBrain045(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2018
skales67:

Which one is APC and PDP minister? So ministers are mere cabinet members are under the influence of political parties?

I underestimated the stupidity of Sai barber zombies but yours is really epic! grin grin
Same stuff Biafranic scornfuls write out of sense
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by skales67(m): 9:19am On Jun 22, 2018
DeBrain045:
Same stuff Biafranic scornfuls write out of sense

Please stop making a fool of yourself on social media. Go back to school. I am so embarrassed arguing with a dummy like you. Jeez!

Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by lastmessenger: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

My relatives doesn't need to be among. Not everything needs public application, I would ave been angry if it was jobs that are cornered for themselves. Why didn't CCECC advertise it? As long as the people giving the scholarships are Nigerians, I don't care. I can bet my last coin that no one in this forum studied railway engineering.
you see what we are saying?/you guys are not reasoning properly? So the scholarship is only good for the elites and not for the ordinary Nigerians? I feel pity for this generation of youths who are easily swayed by old men who are almost near to the grave. Use your brain folks and stop following people sheepishly.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by D2ru2hwil(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2018
BUHARI SHOULD PROBE TMINISTRY TO CLEAR HIS IMAGE ON THIS ISSUE.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by D2ru2hwil(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2018
BUHARI SHOULD PROBE THE TMINISTRY TO CLEAR HIS IMAGE ON THIS ISSUE.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by phynestboi: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
and someone will have the mind to tell me this is the most transparent government make God punish devil
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by CioAngels(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mutemenot:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/273189-outrage-as-buharis-ministers-other-officials-hijack-railway-scholarships-meant-for-young-nigerians.html

Our government are not interested in the masses, all they from you is go and queue and vote for them while their children are in cozy offices drinking tea. If you only this government is not worth voting for. Mr Buhari is also not aware of what is happenings. Government of hypocrisy.
Re: Railway Engineering Scholarships In China Hijacked By Buhari’s Ministers, Others by CioAngels(f): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Big shame to all the minister in the south, yes master ministers. Rotimi Amaechi and the rest shame to you all, see how the north is reducing you all to fools.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets African Union And ECOWAS Observers (Pictures) / Picture Of Gov. Wada's Wrecked Car / Femi Fani-Kayode Contracts T.B Joshua To Help Beg His Wife - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.