Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Interviewed 5+ Successful Real Estate Owners - See Their Secrets To Success ! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Interviewed 5+ Successful Real Estate Owners - See Their Secrets To Success ! (827 Views)

The Project In Epe Already Making The Real Estate Owners Millions / TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video / Tips To Becoming A Successful Real Estate Developer - Fow World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Interviewed 5+ Successful Real Estate Owners - See Their Secrets To Success ! by Tolzeal(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
So guys I recently interviewed Succesful Real Estate Business Owners on how they've attained such peak in their choice of profession -- Here are their contributions and secret sauces.

1.LEVAR HAFFONEY

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/levarhaffoney

Bio – Levar Haffoney provides integrated accounting, tax, and wealth management solutions to help entrepreneurs operate and expand their businesses.

Answer:

Real estate entrepreneurs should set measurable goals, implement monthly financial reporting, and maximize the use of tax credits and deductions.

2.CHANTAY BRIDGES

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chantay-bridges-cne-sres-6916666
Twitter: https://twitter.com/larealestatenow

Bio – Chantay Bridges is a seasoned professional who utilizes her gifts and abilities in outreach to her community and world around her. Being a philanthropist with a strong business acumen, has allowed Chantay to reach new heights in business services. Chantay Bridges is experienced and has worked with numerous high profile clientele, celebrities, political and chief executive officers. She is a recipient of numerous awards and accolades, a Christian and highly sought after by media outlets for interviews and features.

Answer :

DON’T HIRE EVERYONE THAT COMES THROUGH THE DOORS:

If you are interested in longevity in this business then you need to consider more that just they are licensed.

Having agents with a license will give you a full house, having Realtors that have strong moral character and expertise will keep you out of court Just because they come through the door doesn’t mean they are a fit.

BE EXCEPTIONAL:

Normal never gets notice. Make sure your real estate business stands out…

That they never forget your name, your work or what you did for them.

….. Never operate like the norm.

If everyone else is offering to tell me what your home is worth reports, then you offer to pay for appraisals and home warranties. Be different, be exceptional, be the best!

KEEP THE OPEN SIGN OUT FRONT REGARDLESS OF THE MARKET:

Realtors regularly are asked, is it a buyers or seller’s market? Regardless, always service both. Keep your doors open despite what the market is doing, how, when or where. You do your job and do it well.

DIFFERENTIATING YOUR BUSINESS:

You want to differentiate yourself. In order to stand out, your business has to be different. You cannot do, say or even market like what your competitors are doing. If they were handing out fliers, you create postcards. When they cold call or door knock, your company can focus on selling their neighbors' house.

….Do things no one in my industry is doing.

It will not only get you noticed, it will get you the deal again and again. Your company will rarely have to do a listing presentation, they will be hired before you ever walk in the door.

STEPS TO TAKE YOUR REAL ESTATE BRAND TO THE NEXT LEVEL:

You must be seen everywhere. Make it your purpose to not only show up but to do more than the average real estate business is doing. In addition to selling houses, write and publish books on the topic.

Provide workshops, seminars and coaching for those in your community.

Your brand should be a conduit to the people. You help the big and the small, the tiny budgets and the multi million dollar ones.

Your brand should go to the next level, your awesome service speaking before you ever open your mouth.

3. MEGHAN CHOMUT

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meghancfp/

Bio – Meghan Chomut is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and helps families + income property owners get closer to debt freedom sooner, get their savings plans property setup + make sure they aren’t paying more tax than they should.

Answer:

If passive means little effort or no input…

To get started in income properties you have to save for the downpayment or find ways to get financing without it. Both those routes require hard work, education and determination. And while you are just getting started you will most likely make a couple mistakes.

It’s all part of the process, which can be expensive, time-consuming or both…..

Even if you hire out for the ins and outs of running the business (ie.property management, finding tenants, bookkeeping, etc.) you still have to find those people.

Work close enough with them until you trust them and ensure that your investments are wise financial choices and the numbers are making sense for you and your family.

4.SHAWN BREYER

Facebook: www.facebook.com/EastAtlantaHomeBuyers

Bio – Shawn Breyer is the owner of Eastatlhomebuyers.com

Answer :

A lot of people get into real estate for the money…

It’s a very transactional business. If you want to set yourself apart from every other person flipping houses, renting properties, or buying properties, you should focus on the people first.

People need to get out of their houses or get into a new one for specific reasons. They are trying to solve problems. If you ignore the real estate and focus on caring about the people, listening to them, and figuring out how to solve their problems, you’ll be much more successful.

7.MICHAEL KELCZEWSKI

Website 1: www.michaelkelczewski.com
Website 2: www.makrealtygroup.com,

Bio – I am a Realtor with Brandywine Fine Properties Sotheby’s International Realty. I am licensed in three states Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware, with New Jersey licensing immanent. I have been practicing real estate for 5 year

Answer :

Cash flow, the crux of any enterprise requires constant adjustments…

Business cycles, lost clients, collapsed deals create pitfalls. I advise caution when projecting revenue.

Marketing listings and maintaining staffing/resources necessitates keen financial diligence. My model utilizes multiple revenue streams to provide resources during trying periods.

SEE MORE with Pictures: https://realestateko.com/experts-secret-running-successful-real-estate-business/

CC: Lawyer, Lalasticlala
Re: I Interviewed 5+ Successful Real Estate Owners - See Their Secrets To Success ! by Tolzeal(m): 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2018
Bump smiley

(1) (Reply)

... / Do You Which To Own A Beach Front Hotel/Resort/Relaxation Cente? Buy This Place. / 6 Bedroom House For Sale @ VGC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.