Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja (38963 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo) / EFCC Arrests Two Suspected Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by mercenary: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WATCH OUT FOR ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF NIGERIA WHERE ISLAM SHALL DOMINATE EVERYWHERE
Not in this lifetime, not in my generation... Islam has alway been a subdued religion that tries to use force to propagate its terrorist ideals, but it will not work... Nigeria still remains a secular state and even muslims must rest at home while we go to church on sundays

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
WATCH OUT FOR ISLAMIC CALIPHATE OF NIGERIA WHERE ISLAM SHALL DOMINATE EVERYWHERE

Thunder fire you and your terrorist caliphate for this statement. Bring it on. Just like ISIS has met its waterloo in the middle east, you and your extremist brethren will be similarly annihilated.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by vicardino(m): 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
Smh for this country. I doubt the authenticity of this news though cos this should have been a black op
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by OmerianConsult: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
God save us in this country.

The bad state of our roads subjects automobiles to wear and tear. This creates a great demand for modern automobile workshops.

For a comprehensive business plan on starting up this lucrative business, call 0813.2232989 (Whatsapp)
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Maket: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
Two days ago Britain said they believe ISIS is Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria. Today DSS arrests suspected ISIS leaders in Abuja! Isn't this wonderful? Are you thinking what I am thinking??
But they were arrested on the 5th of may. What are you sensitive about now?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by LIVEBYTRUTH: 7:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
How did they enter into this country? Islamization of the whole country is about to begin, voting Buhari in 2019 is your own contribution to the islamazataion agenda.Do not say i didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by zomoears(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
Two days ago Britain said they believe ISIS is Sneaking Jihadists Into Nigeria From Syria. Today DSS arrests suspected ISIS leaders in Abuja! Isn't this wonderful? Are you thinking what I am thinking??

Spokesman for the service Tony Opuiyo revealed that the suspects were arrested on 5 May after special operations on identified targets.
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Boss347(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
Buhari right now:
Tor bulif it or not it’s an achievement.
Later you pipo will be saying I habut don anything por the country.
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by 1stdammy: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
What I read was that the arrest was made 5th May, and not today. Now, are you thinking what I'm thinking??
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by crafteck(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:

To what end...
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
1stdammy:
What I read was that the arrest was made 5th May, and not today. Now, are you thinking what I'm thinking??

5th of May indeed! What’s the difference ?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:

No one.cares what you are thinking
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by JayB11(m): 8:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
What are u thinking?
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by annford: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
All that you Muslims like is dominance, violence and chaos.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by lionshare: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
SolexxBarry:

20k sir
10k? PM me the handle...I hope its not filled up with bots
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Jaideyone(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
jaymejate:
Are they telling us this so we can applaud them or what?
They think we'll believe this, even Boko Haram has been a problem for you and you've not been arresting them lately.. Now it's ISIS people?
They are more wiser than you, they don't need to come in through the Airports, your borders are not safe.
They arrested Nigerians claiming they're ISIS.

Don't tell us trash and just do your job..

Please Vote Wisely
must you be a pessimist?
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by mountainguy(m): 8:45pm On Jun 21, 2018

The DSS also informed that after receiving intelligence reports, two experts in Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), Adamu Hassan, also known as Bale, and Abubakr Abubakar, also known as Alhaji or Buba, were apprehended.

if this DSS people they claim to arrest eventually turns out to be a wrong identity, they better get ready for the real DSS (MY THOUGHT)

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nggozzz: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
So these are d guys who send 10k USD to Oderoghene Egbed and Okoh Godwin??
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by cnsprince76: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:

...and the suspects were arrested since 5th May.
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Tonimordred(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
MURIC won't see data 1 nw na 2 sue to court dey sabi.....slaughterin xtain lyk masaka

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by QuietMynd: 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
nairaman66:
This ones re isil of west Africa nt those ones from the middle east
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Jaideyone(m): 5:41am On Jun 22, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Buhari never ceases to surprise me.

So if UK didn't expose the influx of Terrorists from ISIS to Nigeria Buhari would have kept bringing them secretly for the upcoming Jihad?

Indeed we Christians should be worried about Buhari posture on Ethno-religious Cleansing currently on ground.

No cattle ranches, no Sharia on Christians South and the middle belt.
so you think any sane government will bring Isis into it's own country?
your brain is there for a reason. use it!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:59am On Jun 22, 2018
Jaideyone:
so you think any sane government will bring Isis into it's own country?
your brain is there for a reason. use it!!!

So u think any sane president would open his mouth to lie before the whole world that Gaddafi boys are the one killing Christians across the country in the meeting with USA president DTrump?

Think both u and bubu share something in common...!
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by Jaideyone(m): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

So u think any sane president would open his mouth to lie before the whole world that Gaddafi boys are the one killing Christians across the country in the meeting with USA president DTrump?

Think both u and bubu share something in common...!
his statement might not be 100% accurate but security experts warned as far back as during GEJ's government that the arms from the revolution in North Africa will find their way down to the West Africa!!!
read and educate yourself
https://reliefweb.int/sites/reliefweb.int/files/resources/20121031%20Libya%20Weapons%20Update_final.pdf

it's one thing to play opposition but it's foolishness to accuse your own president of bringing Isis into the country just because of religious sentiments!!!
I'm a Christian too. our lord Jesus preached love not hate. there's a deep hatred behind that your foolish accusation
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by GMBuhari: 10:24am On Jun 22, 2018
nairaman66:

You are not thinking at all , the write up stated that they were arrested May 5th

Spokesman for the service Tony Opuiyo revealed that the suspects were arrested on 5 May after special operations on identified targets.
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by basic23111: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
in your village
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 4:20am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:

You are not thinking at all , the write up stated that they were arrested May 5th

They were arrested on May 5th and paraded on June 18th? Do you have a brain??
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 4:21am On Jun 24, 2018
QuietMynd:

This ones re isil of west Africa nt those ones from the middle east

grin! Dont mind them jare
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 4:21am On Jun 24, 2018
cnsprince76:

...and the suspects were arrested since 5th May.

They were arrested on May 5th and paraded on June 18th? Is this reasonable?
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by GMBuhari: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2018
nairaman66:

They were arrested on May 5th and paraded on June 18th? Do you have a brain??

The Department of State Services said it had arrested two Islamic State in West Africa commanders in Kukuntu village, Gwgwalada, Abuja.

According to the secret service, the suspects, Bashiru Adams and Rufai Sajo, were nabbed in Kukuntu village, Gwagwalada area of Nigeria’s capital.

Spokesman for the service Tony Opuiyo revealed that the suspects were arrested on 5 May after special operations on identified targets
According to him, they were discovered to have concluded plans to spread the ideals of the terror group in the area.

It was also learned that the suspects were planning with Boko Haram to strike in the area.

The DSS also informed that after receiving intelligence reports, two experts in Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), Adamu Hassan, also known as Bale, and Abubakr Abubakar, also known as Alhaji or Buba, were apprehended

Maybe you should ask your daddy if you inherited eyes and brain from him you are asking me if i have a brain, this is not even a long writeup and it shows right there that they were arrested on May 5th i do not know what is wrong with you people
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by nairaman66(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:

Maybe you should ask your daddy if you inherited eyes and brain from him you are asking me if i have a brain, this is not even a long writeup and it shows right there that they were arrested on May 5th i do not know what is wrong with you people

I think you and your dad have eyes and brains but can’t use it! Sorry for my words though about your dad!

The federal government can use gullible followers like you but not me! They were arrested in May and paraded in June! Nobody got the info that they were arrested as top priority these acclaimed terrorist were! But they notified the Nigerian people and the world over when Britain spoke up! You are an adult with a child’s intelligence! Cheers
Re: DSS Arrests Two Suspected ISIS Leaders In Abuja by GMBuhari: 7:04am On Jun 24, 2018
nairaman66:

I think you and your dad have eyes and brains but can’t use it! Sorry for my words though about your dad!

The federal government can use gullible followers like you but not me! They were arrested in May and paraded in June! Nobody got the info that they were arrested as top priority these acclaimed terrorist were! But they notified the Nigerian people and the world over when Britain spoke up! You are an adult with a child’s intelligence! Cheers

Britain and USA have always spoken up , doesn't mean Nigeria's intelligence has always been sleeping , Do you think Police parade high profile criminals immediately they arrest them ? what happened to interrogation and gathering more information / evidence ? I think your brain is paining you and you popman , because you lost faith in Nigeria's security forces doesn't mean they do not work

In reality whenever they want to work , they do so amazingly and this may be one of such instances and the press release from USA or UK or CIA or MI5 or FBI is not recent Nigerian bloggers just caught wind of it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hand Of TV Thief Amputated In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Corpse At Toll Gate Ogun State Around Deeper Life Bible College / Robbers Who Attack Hotels In Lagos Arrested (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.