Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady (65696 Views)

SARS Arrests Yahoo Boy, Lady Defends The Yahoo Boy / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by RZArecta(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
Olalan:
So sad if truly it was a case extra judicial killing.
BTW a supposedly innocent daddy's girl shouldn't be hanging out with a obviously Yahoo boy, she paid the price for trying to join the big girls league.
shut up your dirty, stinking mouth. Who told you the boy was a Yahoo boy ? Didn't you read that he was her mate in secondary school and even if, what right does SARS have to shoot yahoo boys since they're not violent criminals. You disgust me
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by frankmoney(m): 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

OMG!!! I don't even have strength for such senseless talk. Abeg just go and bury yourself somewhere if you can't make adequate facts finding about the subject matter. Your talk no even follow.
the post just said sarz did it , which might not be the case , no proof , no witness nothing ,am not ruling them out , but if you want to blame them bring proof
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by 400billionman: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Too young to have a sexual relationship however she didn't deserve what she got from those arm robbers called SARS.
Did you catch them having sex?
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by resurgent2019: 7:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
franchasng:
lol, Igbos haff suffered in Nigeria cheesy cheesy cheesy

Igbos are radicalizing most Yorubas. We don’t really hate the igbos but their insults leaves us no option but to move to the other side.

1 Like

Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by jibs4lv(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yungwizzzy28:
Just finished ssce and you have a boyfriend?? RIP
can you imagine that, if only she can drop that in her life for now , who know weda she 'll be alive today .

rip anyway.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by franchasng: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
resurgent2019:

Igbos are radicalizing most Yorubas. We don’t really hate the igbos but their insults leaves us no option but to move to the other side.
Bia you sound like an IPOB disguised as Afonja lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sense wee not kee me at all cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Addy003(m): 8:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Emmalez:
According to this twitter user, Julia was allegedly killed two days ago by SARS officers who suspected her boyfriend, an OOU student, was a Yahoo Yahoo boy. See her other tweets below

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/06/21/sars-officials-allegedly-kill-young-lady-and-her-boyfriend/

This is total bullshit, they weren't killed by sars operatives, get your facts right before posting, Op take this down

Ellasuccess
@pamelasuccess
Wrote:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/pamelasuccess/status/1009719362461356032
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
gypsey:
If she was at home cooking for her mother or living in her husband house looking After her children this wouldn't have happened to her. what does boyfriend or girlfriend means Anyway?

i have no sinparty.
Obviously you need a brain, no matter how small even if it's the size of a tea cup just get a brain please!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
grossintel:
Obviously you need a brain, no matter how small even if it's the size of a tea cup just get a brain please!!!
thank you! Anything else reasonable you would like to add? grin
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by oluwaahmed: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
The govt might not know it but SARS might just be the catalyst to the revolution the country so desperately needs.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
collitexnaira:
i don't really believe SARS officer did this unless they have strong evidence to prove it. Yes sars are wicked and inhuman in their activities but they can't just murder a teenage boy with an innocent girl just like that. this must be perpetuated by cultist.
I agree, this doesn't make any sense.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by tollyboy5(m): 8:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
felzylix:

You can imagine, still taking diploma to secure her admission, i just feel sorry for her parents. See how she looks at home she's directly opposite of her home self.
Her papa fit be pastor like that...
stop talking like hypocrite its not wrong and ND is nt visa to relationship
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by tollyboy5(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
RZArecta:
shut up your dirty, stinking mouth. Who told you the boy was a Yahoo boy ? Didn't you read that he was her mate in secondary school and even if, what right does SARS have to shoot yahoo boys since they're not violent criminals. You disgust me
im tired of hypocrite commenting on any thread without sense we are talking about extra judicial killing here and pple are saying 2 young 4 relationship
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by tollyboy5(m): 8:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Toylove:

Sir, am nt saying what those animals did was right, it is totally wromg and animalistic. My point is why are these young boys, “I mean very young boys” doing with yahoo if not for our useless society. And about evidences, I knw oriade very well, he was my junior in secondary school
Just shutup if you don't have anything to contribute if you are sure is a yahoo guy. so he shud b killed or are we talking about young guys doing yahoo or someone being killed. GET SENSE PLEASE OR PRETEND TO HAVE
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by olas24u(f): 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Blakjewelry:
and nothing will be done about their death, it sucks to be a Nigeria because we are occupying the same space with a lot of animals
When you see them behave with languages from far away from lagos ,you will know we have real animals in this country.they have killed so many people and its only the few ones you see.they actually drive people to marina bridge ,collect the money and sink them
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by cezarman(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
gypsey:
so it's better she is dead eh? with your small brain, than not have a boyfriend. who is losing? the dead girl? or.... by the way it's did you not also see were i write if she was at home cooking? or you just picked the husband part only?

Sympathy, i was just been sarcastic! comprende?

Yes sir!

But you were the one who justified their deaths in the hands of SARS na, because I couldn't find anywhere you condenmed the evil SARS for killing them, instead you were criticising the girl.

And yes, I picked the husband part because it was 'annoyingly funny'.

Oga, no insult me again, because I'm in a happy mood tonight... Misef get bad mouth oh!
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
What is a beautiful girl doing with a wayward boy, we all know the guy is a G boy, though that wasn't an excuse to shoot them both. The good girls always attracted to bad boys. Stop keeping bad company.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by wildwalker(m): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oponu niyin sir
Olalan:
So sad if truly it was a case extra judicial killing.
BTW a supposedly innocent daddy's girl shouldn't be hanging out with a obviously Yahoo boy, she paid the price for trying to join the big girls league.
Edited seems some peeps have issues respecting peoples opinion on issues.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
cezarman:

Yes sir!

But you were the one who justified their deaths in the hands of SARS na, because I couldn't find anywhere you condenmed the evil SARS for killing them, instead you were criticising the girl.

And yes, I picked the husband part because it was 'annoyingly funny'.

Oga, no insult me again, because I'm in a happy mood tonight... Misef get bad mouth oh!
you know? if you didn't like my comment you could have just ignored it, it was just my opinion you don't have to Agree. I didn't expect you to Agree either grin why should i condenm SARS? isn't that what Nigerian Government pays them to do? to murder Innocent Nigerians.

what does misef get bad mouth means? sad

The stupid girl is still dead.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by WhiskeyTangoFox: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
frankmoney:
the post just said sarz did it , which might not be the case , no proof , no witness nothing ,am not ruling them out , but if you want to blame them bring proof

Baba please swerve, I'm so upset. Don't even dialogue with me till you can carry out comprehensive research on this subject. While you wallow in your pedestrian thoughts, please ask yourself how sure you are about the other harrassment complaints from millions of nigerians about sars and their babarism. Please keep me completely out of your illogical response. I've completely lost interest in whatever you have to say.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by hadduni(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
All this bloggers and fake news.
Julia Omaha and her boyfriend were killed by a man called muri(who is presently at eleweran) who kept their body in an uncompleted building.
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by frankmoney(m): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Baba please swerve, I'm so upset. Don't even dialogue with me till you can carry out comprehensive research on this subject. While you wallow in your pedestrian thoughts, please ask yourself how sure you are about the other harrassment complaints from millions of nigerians about sars and their babarism. Please keep me completely out of your illogical response. I've completely lost interest in whatever you have to say.
lmao , enjoy man grin
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Yourmmyblack10: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2018
The lady that wrote this episode must be on high substance. Sars had nothing to do with this. It was kidnapping case and a guy was arrested inline with the killing. D lady was a post graduate student not secondary student. Can't believe anything on internet this days including this u r reading
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
BY THE TIME SARS GO KILL ALL PEOPLE FINISH BUBU GO DO SOMETHING OVER THEM
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Wisebisho: 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yungwizzzy28:
Just finished ssce and you have a boyfriend?? RIP
Can't a boy and a girl be friends again?
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
cezarman:

Thank you for helping me out with this. I was just here thinking if I should counter or abuse the people behind those monikers.
They will never understand but just commenting trash forgetting people has their right to make a choice on how they want to manage their life
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Galaticos444: 9:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
I went through d guy profile on fb and dis is wot I saw

Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Galaticos444: 9:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
I went through d guy profile on fb and is like he anticipated d attack by sars

Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by joey150(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
But who confirmed it's SARS?

Are we to believe a "tweet" just like that?
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by Blissp99(f): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bad news all day
Fine girl like this just gone becos of some mistake
Wait what does the boyfriend do again
May God not allow us to lose people dear to us
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
felzylix:

You can imagine, still taking diploma to secure her admission, i just feel sorry for her parents. See how she looks at home she's directly opposite of her home self.
Her papa fit be pastor like that...

What is wrong with having boyfriend after secondary school? You do realise people were already in relationships even while in secondary school?
Re: SARS Killed Julia Imaga & Boyfriend, Oh Dollar, Thinking He's Yahoo Boy - Lady by MarieSucre(f): 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Frankyboy1:
We have thrown away Morals to the dogs in this country! How can the parents explain their daughters involvement with a boy at this tender age, at even 19years my route was school,lesson,church, woe betide you if by 6pm you werent home,and my dad found out, but nowadays u find girls of 16 ,17 keeping late nights,boys in their teenage years keeping gangs doing hard stuffs, smoking and doing drugs,spending unaccounted funds,when parents choose to westernize d upbringing of their kids, societal ills and terrible happenings become the order of the day

What tender age? Somebody that have finished secondary school. When is she supposed to he involved with boys? At 35 during Shiloh??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) / Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.