Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex (3309 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / Why Do Men Ask Women"would You Marry Me?"knowing Men Are Scarce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by Tmicheals123(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Communication has been well established as the bedrock of successful marriages and relationships.

Sometimes it motivates so many of the decisions we make in our lives, we certainly tend to do a bad job at it more often than not. For every great sex story we have, there are probably several others that we’d rather forget. To help you on your naked adventures and hopefully prevent some awkward situations with future partners, here are five questions you should never, under any circumstance, ask during sex.

Couples are rightly advised to be comfortable with each other to the point of being able to talk about everything, anywhere at any time.

This rule only has a slight modification and it is that during sex, your ability to communicate needs to be tempered so as to not kill the mood. So you actually can speak, but not about everything.

1. Are you cumming?

Speaking as a guest which was hosted by Awosanwo Oluwatosin explains that women don’t like it when men ask this particular question during sex.

According to her, instead of preoccupying yourself with this thought, “just keep doing what you are doing and when [your woman] gets ‘there’, you will know.”

On the other hand, she says, men could actually be pardoned for asking this because most women are yet to develop the confidence act of actually discussing what they like with their partners, and without this, men can’t really be blamed for wanting to know if they are getting things right or not.

2. Who’s your daddy?

Expressing an opinion on why guys should avoid asking this question during this sex, Inemesit says “I get the whole BDSM angle to the question but if I’m [being shagged] by someone and he asks ‘who’s your daddy?’ the first thought that comes to my mind is my father, and that’s not who I want to be talking about when having sex.” Don’t ask who her daddy is. She knows it’s not you.

3. Don’t ask questions about your size

“Is my size what you are used to?” “Do you think I’m big enough?”

Women are turned off by questions of this nature and would rather have you stay off the subject during sex so as not to dampen the mood.

4. Can you tell if it’s in yet?

What sort of sticky bog have you two created down there that would require you to ask her if she can tell if it’s in yet? What external part of this poor young lady’s body are you ramming into that you’re mistaking for her lady parts? A great way to get the answer is just by looking down. Surprise! You just made love to the bend of her knee.

Read more: https://mashable.com.ng/5-questions-you-shouldnt-ask-women-during-sex/

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by Biglittlelois(f): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Very true, lol
Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by Headlesschicken(m): 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin Call me Daddy,baby i said whose yuh daddy? N watch her mumble some nonsense.... D devil is truly a liar.... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by enoch273: 6:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
What of those ones that promise houses and exotic cars when they're squatting with someone and can't even afford Keke napep? angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by DEIFIED(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Very true, lol
hmmmm...
Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by Luizkid(m): 8:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don't ask her where the fishy smell is coming from grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by Preshy561(f): 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2018
undecided
Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by thesicilian: 8:43pm On Jun 21, 2018
Who's your daddy?
Hahahaha
Which daddy?
Sho mo age mi ni

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by naturalwaves: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
The same copied hogwash all over the net. Truth is, no matter how well you bang a lady and satisfy her and make her squirt, give her the best orgasm whatsoever, as soon as she is out of sight, most of them are already banging the next random dude. Men should focus on better things and forget about trying to make any useless person have fun. If you get married, respect your wife and treat her good.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by metroid(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
OP where's the 5th question?
Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
naturalwaves:
The same copied hogwash all over the net. Truth is, no matter how well you bang a lady and satisfy her and make her squirt, give her the best orgasm whatsoever, as soon as she is out of sight, most of them are already banging the next random dude. Men should focus on better things and forget about trying to make any useless person have fun. If you get married, respect your wife and treat her good.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by Bishopbrains(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2018
naturalwaves:
WhichKindWahala:
[/quote][quote author=naturalwaves post=68701629]The same copied hogwash all over the net. Truth is, no matter how well you bang a lady and satisfy her and make her squirt, give her the best orgasm whatsoever, as soon as she is out of sight, most of them are already banging the next random dude. Men should focus on better things and forget about trying to make any useless person have fun. If you get married, respect your wife and treat her good.
You get sense die!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Questions You Shouldn’t Ask Women During Sex by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:53am On Jun 22, 2018
naturalwaves:
mah niggah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reality Not Just Opinion: Advice For Young Single Women / Don't Zoom!!! This Is Not Reverse Psychology. / Do Any One Know The Best Cure For Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.