Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) (2944 Views)

Nigerian Man Impregnates His Best Friend’s Mother In The UK (Pics/Video) / Drama As Man Who Was Brought To The UK By His Wife Impregnates Side Chick (video / "After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
GistMore.com

A new mother is claiming Dangote's new son-in-law, Jamil Abubakar is the father of her 7-week-old son but claims he's trying to silence her because he wants nothing to do with her or the baby.

22-year-old Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu said Jamil never mentioned to her that he was involved with someone else when they got intimate. She said she only found out he was getting married to Dangote's daughter after she was already pregnant with his baby. She was 8 months pregnant when the society wedding of Jamil Abubakar and Fatima Dangote held.

Now, she's claiming that Jamil wants to keep her quiet after the baby was born and came out looking like him. She says he wants nothing to do with her and the baby and wants to pay her off so she can leave the country with the baby and never contact him again. But their lawyers have not been able to come to an agreement and she's scared she and her baby might be in danger.

"I fear for my safety and that of my baby because this whole situation is becoming too messy and overwhelming," she wrote.

She added: "Let it be known to the general public that should anything bad happen to I or the baby, this man is responsible!!!".

Read the rest of her claims below.

Read More Gist here:: http://www.gistmore.com/dangotes-new-son-law-jamil-abubakar-allegedly-impregnates-side-chic

Lalasticlala

Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
sometimes I wonder how some men think, everything is about sex and when it's time for them to take responsibility for their actions you see them running faster than Usain Bolt. Proverb 31vs 3 explains it better

2 Likes

Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2018

Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
The baby fucking looks like him
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oh my word!!!! that boy looks like him though
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by prettysassygirl(f): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Well well,he should do the needful
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
proverb 31 Vs 3
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by VampireeM(f): 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
I have no single sympathy for the side chick. Next time she would learn how to close her legs or use contraceptives. If she thinks the playboy son-in-law of dangote would leave share his attention with his wife and her, she is on a long thing cool

4 Likes

Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by ABSAO(m): 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
Sex before marriage is bad,try and aviod it by all means embarassed
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin This kind baby wey im face dey like dix,make una no use am joke.o,better go and claim yuh pikin....chairman
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
A DNA will fix this. But she shouldn't dare play victim here. This is an organised crime, she knew what she was up to. The best Jamil can do now is to take care of his child, he owes the child that. Why do I have a feeling she wanted more money?
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by enoch273: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
This inconsequential opportunist telling Jamil to do what's right for her alleged child. Did you think of what's right when you opened one leg to jalingo and another to zamfara when you were forming cowgirl on another woman's husband ?
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Oluwatosin27(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Factfinder1:

Gbam!!!
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Preshy561(f): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
why are married men never satisfied with their wives?

why are most of them acting like dogs?

the same sex your wife will give you,you will still go outside to have it with a lady that can't even stand your wife in standards?
what has gone south?

lady,shaa,just like other baby mamas needed to trend with the popular name,that's why she forgot to take contraceptives.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by NosoChic: 7:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
Jamil is not a saint either....all this arrangee marriage common in the North. You'll just find innocent girls marry horrible and randy men just to respect their fathers.

This marriage is just too young for this kain controversy but how Dangote's daughter didn't know about this story before the wedding beats me- it was no secret oh. She was already 8 months pregnant then.

Irene -once you are pregnant for a child the father denies then please raise that child to the best of your ability. A child's destiny is still going to come to pass.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by silenze: 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2018
all these igbo girls no go keep nyash for one place
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by NosoChic: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
silenze:
all these igbo girls no go keep nyash for one place
I don't want to believe she's some random girl or some one night stand.

Front page @Lalasticlala
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Babyforever(f): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
The baby looks like him shocked
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
VampireeM:
I have no single sympathy for the side chick. Next time she would learn how to close her legs or use contraceptives. If she thinks the playboy son-in-law of dangote would leave share his attention with his wife and her, she is on a long thing cool
grin grin. Pussy causing trouble since 1900
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by RandyLewis(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
Prostitute!!! raise your bastard alone bitch.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Olalan(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
A slay queen just got played..... so sad for the baby they brought into their messy lives
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
RandyLewis:
Prostitute!!! raise your bastard alone bitch.

How's is she a prostitute? And no, the child ain't a bastard or whatever you feel like terming him. I understand things are quite hard in the country, but no point transferring the frustration on an innocent lad.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by RandyLewis(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gerrard59:

How's is she a prostitute? And no, the child ain't a bastard or whatever you feel like terming him. I understand things are quite hard in the country, but no point transferring the frustration on an innocent lad.
She's a prostitute and that child is a bastard!!! don't tell me what I know and am not frustrated.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Factfinder1:

I thought I was the only that noticed. Baby changes face though but as at now oh, that baby looks like him.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by iRepNaija1: 10:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
The amount hate being directed at this woman is too much. It's never the man's fault when it comes to ya'll. Smh. Don't even know why I'm surprised. This is Nairaland now.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
Gold digging bítch!

This guy played into this gold digger's hand. I mean, how can some guys be this careless? What drove you to her without having the sense to use a condom?

She doesn't care about the baby. All she cares about is the money that she will get from boxing the guy into a corner. Well, Jamil, you played into her hands now do the needful. After all, the boy is yours.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
Preshy561:
why are married men never satisfied with their wives?

why are most of them acting like dogs?

the same sex your wife will give you,you will still go outside to have it with a lady that can't even stand your wife in standards?
what has gone south?

lady,shaa,just like other baby mamas needed to trend with the popular name,that's why she forgot to take contraceptives.

I'm pretty sure you didn't even read the news undecided
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
Well at least she's baby mama to Dangote's son in lawcheesy..she don hammer be dat.
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
RandyLewis:
She's a prostitute and that child is a bastard!!! don't tell me what I know and am not frustrated.

How do you know that she is a prostitute? You bargained having sex with her before?

Well, in my books, an individual is frustrated when s/he calls an innocent child a bastard and claims to know something when apparently, s/he knows nothing!
Re: Dangote's New Son-In-Law Jamil Abubakar Allegedly Impregnates Side Chic (Photos) by RandyLewis(m): 12:28am On Jun 22, 2018
Gerrard59:

How do you know that she is a prostitute? You bargained having sex with her before?

Well, in my books, an individual is frustrated when s/he calls an innocent child a bastard and claims to know something when apparently, s/he knows nothing!
Enough of the mantra she's a prostitute and the child a bastard

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Set To Spend Over 4million For The Weekend, Shows It Off (photos) / The Most Sexy And Seductive Girls In Africa / Lady Shot Dead By Boyfriend For Dancing With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.