Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) (1267 Views)

New Look Of Helen Prest-Ajayi 41 Years After Winning Former Miss Nigeria In 1979 / The Interior Of Kenny Blaq New Home (Photos) / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Former Miss Great Britain and Love Island 2016 star Sophie Gradon was found dead at her parents' home last night at the age of 32.

Sophie Gradon shot to fame after she became one half of the first bisexual couple on the ITV2 show and had sex with a male co-star in a wardrobe.

Yesterday, police rushed to Sophie' family home in Medburn in Ponteland near Newcastle, where they found her dead.

Sophie suffered with anxiety and depression and documented her struggle on social media.

She told her Twitter followers in September: "Hi guys, no not dead just battling a little bit of depression. I'll come back I promise x."

While it remains unclear how Sophie died, police said there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding her death. Her family were too upset to speak today.

Her heartbroken boyfriend Aaron Armstrong, who Sophie branded "The One" on social media hours before her death, mourned her on social media, writing: "I will never forget that smile I love you so so much baby your my world forever".

Read More Gist :: http://www.gistmore.com/former-miss-great-britain-found-dead-parents-home

Lalasticlala

Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by GisterBlogger: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
sad
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by SalamRushdie: 6:13pm On Jun 21, 2018
To be Gay or bisexual is an invitation to depression and unhappiness
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by safarigirl(f): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
SalamRushdie:
To be Gay or bisexual is an invitation to depression and unhappiness
to be a Nigerian is an invitation to depression.

There are many Gay people living happily, this has nothing to do with sexual preference.

Robin Williams was not gay, but he was so depressed he committed suicide. Many celebs suffer depression, it is a common thing in their world

Sometimes, the showbiz life is too much for some people and they don't know how to extricate themselves from it, that is why many are depressed, because they are in the spotlight and are constantly judged by people who know nothing of them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
safarigirl:

There are many Gay people living happily, this has nothing to do with sexual preference.

Robin Williams was not gay, but he was so depressed he committed suicide. Many celebs suffer depression, it is a common thing in their world

Sometimes, the showbiz life is too much for some people and they don't know how to extricate themselves from it, that is why many are depressed, because they are in the spotlight and are constantly judged by people who know nothing of them

Funny thing is, I was depressed too until I came under your spotlight.
It turns out I love your pressure more than what I get from others in this my crazy showbiz life.
Life is wonderful now.
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
safarigirl:

Funny thing is, I was depressed too until I came under your spotlight.
It turns out I love your pressure more than what I get from others in this my crazy showbiz life.
Life is wonderful now.
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by whiteroses(f): 8:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
rip
Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by thesicilian: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2018

While it remains unclear how Sophie died, police said there are not believed to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding her death.
I find her death suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Former Miss Great Britain Found Dead At Her Parents' Home (photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Depressed people please talk to someone, even it's a stranger please. For the sake of people who like u.
If we Nigerians can survive it since 2015, you too can.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Happens After This Guy Presses A Lady's BUTTOCKS In Public / Actress Omoni Oboli Shares Beautiful Family Photo / Actress, Toyin Abraham Thrill Fans At Small Doctor's "Omo Better Concert"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.