Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices (24374 Views)

Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices / WhatsApp Will End Support After Dec 31 2019, Is Yours Still Working?? / Save Battery, Storage And Data With These Lite Versions Of Your Favorite Apps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Abeyjide: 8:00am On Jun 23, 2018
watsap you better don't pass your boundary
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Hilbertrudolf(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2018
But who still day use bb10 and Symbian phones for this century
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Emily22(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2018
judedave181:
What'sapp working on my BB10, Z30 working fine.

Pls explain how u configured it on bb10...I need it badly
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by tayo4ng(m): 8:09am On Jun 23, 2018
obicaddy:
But WhatsApp is still working on BBQ5 na
not working for me though
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by TaiKuun(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2018
judedave181:
with all the hanging, inability to watch video status well, inability to upload video as status. You call that one fine? Lol. You are tough
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by madridguy(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Word.

yogun:
Whatever fries their dodo.
Communication will keep evolving
There has been days of yahoo messenger, bbm etc
So if they stop, there will always be other alternatives
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by luiscarter(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Thank God
AyAm using ios 11
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Triiipjnr(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Lol.whasap be carrying shoulder up Bad bad
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by ritababe(f): 8:42am On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:
A time will come when we will have to pay to use whatsapp. They are getting there.

but we do pay to use WhatsApp before
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Nedfed(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Rubbish!!!
Who whatsapp EPP?
Rather than burning my Mb to enrich that idiots called Mark.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by lakefist(m): 8:58am On Jun 23, 2018
Nedfed:
Rubbish!!!
Who whatsapp EPP?
Rather than burning my Mb to enrich that idiots called Mark.

How many data do you use a day? And tell me if your version of WhatsApp is paid.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Mike4S: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm enjoying my BB Q10. They should not tamper with its whatsapp.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2018
judedave181:
But u can't share files... Maybe u haven't noticed sha
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by owomida1: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
ritababe:

but we do pay to use WhatsApp before

I am not talking about your data. I am talking about the whatsapp itself,like a monthly subscription.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
Mike4S:
I'm enjoying my BB Q10. They should not tamper with its whatsapp.
Seems u haven't noticed that android version on it is so very annoying.
D only thing I enjoy my BB10 for now is d torchlight bcs that's d only use I got for it grin
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by tunize(m): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2018
Make dis ppl talk anoda news now abi is it not the same whatsapp that is still working on blackberry phone way must dey jare.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by ritababe(f): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

I am not talking about your data. I am talking about the whatsapp itself,like a monthly subscription.

that's what am talking abt too, maybe u just start using WhatsApp recently.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:51am On Jun 23, 2018
meobizy:
What. the. f-uck? They better stop this rough play. I moved from a Symbian phone to iOS because of their abandonment program. Now they want to start dumping iPhones too?

Ios 6, bro. Very old firmware unless you're using an iphone 3gs bought in 2010.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by stevenakp(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2018
if not for popularity, Telegram is way better than whatsApp.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Lance07(m): 10:07am On Jun 23, 2018
If they like make dem misbehave... We go back to BBM and 2go.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Nedfed(m): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2018
lakefist:

How many data do you use a day? And tell me if your version of WhatsApp is paid.

Abeg try ask google
Ode
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2018
The silly mistake Blackberry made allowing BBM on other devices. BLACKBERRY was persuaded to let BBM work on other devices, thinking they will reach a bigger market. They had declined initially. Allowing BBM on other devices led them into oblivion. What's app did not think twice when they decided not to support what'sapp on Blackberry... Lesson: not everyone who pretends to help or support you really want to help or support. They may only pretend to so they can sell their services. So, allowing BBM on andriod an IOS let many BBM lovers stick to android and Iphone. BBM still remains my Favourite IM. We also see the fake support come from investors. They claim to want to help a start up but in their mind they are thinking of using the founders and buying off the companies. Be wary of partnerships and support. Not every support is a right support. Always seek for the right support!
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by owomida1: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2018
ritababe:

that's what am talking abt too, maybe u just start using WhatsApp recently.

Tell me how.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Mike4S: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2018
I'm enjoying it.
BumbleBee2ice:

Seems u haven't noticed that android version on it is so very annoying.
D only thing I enjoy my BB10 for now is d torchlight bcs that's d only use I got for it grin
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by NaijaTechnician(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Who tell you say 2go no dey? 2go still dey oooo, infact the latest version now is Version 7.0

goshen26:
Well time covers many things...

I remember blackberry saying BBM would no longer work on Android then, even the blackberry users then wen they ask for ur pin and you say "7e016....they will day non BB user stealing BBM" where is BlackBerry and BBM today?

2go too started on a lighter mood until they started feeling pompous by increasing price for go-credit, render ur 2go useless if u don't buy go-credit...where is 2go now?

My advice to WhatsApp is TAKE IT EASY oooo
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by EagleScribes: 11:35am On Jun 23, 2018
judedave181:

How did you do it. Stopper working on mine since last year

Please help a brother
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 23, 2018
cool

ElsonMorali:
Time to move to IMO and Telegram.
IMO and Telegram aren't too bad... but I like WhatsApp way better.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by ElsonMorali: 11:44am On Jun 23, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
cool

IMO and Telegram aren't too bad... but I like WhatsApp way better.

Yeah probably because a lot of people use WhatsApp more than IMO.

But I think IMO has an edge over the other chat apps.

I like that I see the other person typing in. It's like real time conversation.
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Yeah probably because a lot of people use WhatsApp more than IMO.
True.

ElsonMorali:
But I think IMO has an edge over the other chat apps.

I like that I see the other person typing in. It's like real time conversation.
Yes... I do like this aspect on IMO too, especially because you can get a snippet of someone's thought process: you see what they're writing as they're writing it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by ritababe(f): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

Tell me how.
they stop it after mark acquired WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by owomida1: 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
ritababe:

they stop it after mark acquired WhatsApp

who did u pay to?
Re: Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices by ritababe(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:

who did u pay to?
Google WhatsApp and read all through

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Should Stop Using All Internet Cheats ASAP. / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / How Do I Remove My Infinix From Privacy Protection Pin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.