Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos (35013 Views)

Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by fajob: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by room089: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Cool, very innovative!
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Excuzeme: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
faorex:
This is truly innovative... kudos

What is innovative in this "Assembling" of Drone parts?
Or is it that they can press a button and the Nigeria Police will be alerted, even when their resonse is "No Fuel" "Drop Roger" otherwise we cannot respond now! shocked shocked angry angry

Abeg, let us do the simpler things and stop wasting time trying to impress Shekau in his Sambissa hideout.

Barricade the school well-well, put at least four armed sharp-shooters in the compound (make sure they do not have any contact with the small girls otherwise they will be busy phucking them when Shekau will be collecting their Guns angry grin ), let them remian in the background, let the girls have safe rooms that is bullet/bomb proof....finally, let the Army respond on time, not like walking away and informing the Shekau kidnappers that 'we are not around', so they can all share the ransom money when it is eventually paid by the Fed. Govt.

Who know, go know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by IronTete(m): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
cool

Looking forward to studying In London for free? Here's 2018 University of Westminster Fully Funded International Scholarships
https://www.collegeforbes.com/2018/02/university-westminster-full-international-scholarships.html
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by ElsonMorali: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
This project is meaningless.

Who rapes in broad daylight?

1 Like

Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Carter4luv(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
This is innovative. We want to see more of this
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
seunny4lif:
I'm not understanding?
Drone to combat rape? Like how ?

Nigeria is a confused kingdom. They can't construct what to defeat military terrorism business centers.
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Abdulnur(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
KingSango:

Are you sure everything is OK down there?
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by ezeagu(m): 11:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
joseo:
teach ladies how to dress properly and the less likely to being raped instead of using drone to monitor naked girls around the street.

Yep, rapists avoid women who "dress properly", most women and girls who get raped run around naked, being naked is the women's plea to be raped. Please go an revaluate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
ElsonMorali:
This project is meaningless.

Who rapes in broad daylight?

All the reports we have been get on how soldiers are rapping IDPs in exchange for food and water or those kidnapped by Buhari's boys.
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by brodalokie: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
This won't be abused?
As in time to watch free live blue film or opportunity for rouges in the fields to blackmail. Hehehe lol
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by KingSango(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Abdulnur:

Are you sure everything is OK down there?

Is the Emir of Kano still the ruler of Kano? grin May he long live.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
seunny4lif:
I'm not understanding?
Drone to combat rape? Like how ?

Each Drone will be following each secondary school girls around abi how?

Hahaha. Such a stupid idea.
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:20am On Jun 22, 2018
Sex tape alert
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by donqx: 1:20am On Jun 22, 2018
hmm
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by seunny4lif(m): 1:35am On Jun 22, 2018
BuddhaPalm:

Hahaha. Such a stupid idea.
Wetin you want make I say
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by kingkenOkus16(m): 6:08am On Jun 22, 2018
It hurts when we tty to do the right thing the wrong way

Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by ElsonMorali: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2018
Jolar101:

All the reports we have been get on how soldiers are rapping IDPs in exchange for food and water or those kidnapped by Buhari's boys.

Are those rapes carried out in the OPEN?

That's my point. Unless the drones have infra red or night vision I don't see the point really.

As for the IDPs that's not rape that's consensual. Still wrong though.
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by debolayinka(m): 7:44am On Jun 22, 2018
Are you telling me those girls in the picture are in secondary school?
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Mcalakowe: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Ayaam not understanding bikoo
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by MarieSucre(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2018
techgeek12:

so the police will be watching unlimited free to air blue film
Is rape blue film? My God what kind of blue film do you watch?
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by AntiNigerian: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2018
joseo:
teach ladies how to dress properly and the less likely to being raped instead of using drone to monitor naked girls around the street.
even they like , let them dress properly , some men won't still leave them!
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Codes151(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
smh.... we can deceive this young ppl sha. instead of building up proper emergency and forensic investigation panel with quick response on 911...
u are here talking shit about drone. fools
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Are those rapes carried out in the OPEN?

That's my point. Unless the drones have infra red or night vision I don't see the point really.

As for the IDPs that's not rape that's consensual. Still wrong though.

Nigeria is a confused Britain corrupt company.

Another way to loot taxpayers money.
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Shinery0123(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
This is a great one from Enobong Umoh and the Global Air Media team
Re: Drones Being Made To Combat Rape Among Nigerian Female Students. Photos by Octopus3000: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2020
Recently, drones are very often used by police for inconspicuous surveillance of objects and monitoring the perimeter. I believe that the creation of drones is one of the coolest developments in recent years. I always liked drones very much and I asked my father to buy me at least the cheapest model, but he always refused and said that it isjust a waste of money. Recently, my older brother gave me 1,500 bucks and told me to buy any drone for myself. I started looking for the best models and you can’t even imagine how happy I was. I went to the Top 10 Drones website and after a lot of reviews, I chose the most awesome model. Now I am doing aero photography of various events from the drone and it brings me awesome profits. So drones are very cool!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSCDC Operatives Arrest 2 Over Sexual Intercourse In Public During Ramadan / Arms Recovered From A Land Grabber In Ogun By Police (Photo) / Army Declares Perry Brimah Wanted For Raising Funds To Feed Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.