Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Scam Alert: Bet9ja Is A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert: Bet9ja Is A Scam (1078 Views)

Scam Alert: Rich Connect Investment / WinThrill Network Is A Scam / Scam Alert! (Whatsapp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert: Bet9ja Is A Scam by Zende(m): 8:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Public notice of how bet9ja scammed me and other Nigerians.
I staked two separate games from the ongoing world cup that ran from the 16th to 19th. All the games played out one after the other but bet9ja refused to update so I couldn't go to the bet shop to get my cash but I kept checking using my coupon code online and it kept showing "yellow" and not "green". I just checked again this evening and what I saw marvelled me.......all the games were cancelled. My question, why would a game that was staked, already played out and won cancelled Here is one of my winning coupon codes as proof B941ECCCQTEAZT-2104665
Beware of this SCAMMER that are only interested in you losing and will still rub you if you win from them. Please most importantly how do I get them to pay me my winnings which is about #170,000
Re: Scam Alert: Bet9ja Is A Scam by nas4q(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
The goal scorer option over counts before the tournament ends. The under option is decided at the end of the competition. The game is right to be reading yellow but not cancelled or void.

(1) (Reply)

/ I Have Only 50k Pls What Can I Used It For And Get 10k Profit / What Else Do I Need For A Logistics/courier Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.