Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. (3217 Views)

I Proposed Love To Her, And She Replied With This / My Boss Finally Proposed Love To Me / My Ex Proposed Love To Me Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by EFULEFU1(m): 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
After I proposed love, she said "if I had come earlier" and that "it is not too long she started with another guy

But I can call and text her anytime

Is there any chance for me still?
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Kvngsremm(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:
After I proposed love, she said "if I had come earlier" and that "it is not too long she started with another guy

maybe
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Mizk(f): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:

grinI hope you know what EFULEFU means?

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by mrtomola(m): 8:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Friend with benefits
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
This nigga needs a job
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by EFULEFU1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
mrtomola:

Friend with benefits

How?
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by soberdrunk(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Welcome to the FRIENDZONE!! Feel at home because you are not leaving soon........ angry

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by mrtomola(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:

How?

officially She cant date you but you guys would be always benefiting from each other. Material thing wink Sex Thing wink Romance Thing wink.

Bro Wake up nah, you don dey sleep ? grin
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by EFULEFU1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Welcome to the FRIENDZONE!! Feel at home because you are not leaving soon........ angry

Ewuooooo so this is what they call the friendzone?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
See question. Really asked by an efulefu.
Abort mission!

1 Like

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by jaywhoco(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Think about your name...
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by youcanmakeit: 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:

@bolded, that's a bait/trap. She's giving you false hope. Don't even think of calling or texting her. Show some value and respect for your self. Move on and go and meet other girls
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Mavereek(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
Welcome to Friend Zone international ministry ��
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by kingxsamz(m): 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
EFULEFU1:

omo chance dey o...
no dull this opportunity.
she just started with another guy means they've not really gone deep.
so yeah... u still have a trial, not to become her boyfriend oh...but to become friends with benefits.
don't get friendzoned.
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by newjosboy: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
mrtomola:

Friend with benefits

I agree, he should make do with dat

1 Like

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2018
soberdrunk:

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by cooooooks(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Move on.

Abi do you want to be waiting for her, cap in hand, like a dog?
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by N0favors: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2018
mrtomola:

Friend with benefits
Nah bro. I think man's about to be locked up in the worst prison; friend zone. Worse than Guantanamo Bay

1 Like

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by mrtomola(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2018
N0favors:
Nah bro. I think man's about to be locked up in the worst prison; friend zone. Worse than Guantanamo Bay

lol grin
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by enyi1: 3:38am On Jun 22, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
This nigga needs a job
...he needs a hand job.
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by MrFriendzone(f): 6:00am On Jun 22, 2018
EFULEFU1:

Don't propose to a woman and don't tell a woman (who isn't your wife) I love you. Those trends are over. Only nice guys and clueless guys do it nowadays.

The new trend is contained in the book below. There is a way good-bad guys do it and it works like magic.

Grab the book and see the miracle. Contact: www.wetclef.com/page/contact

Have a nice day and thank us later.

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 22, 2018
enyi1:

...he needs a hand job.

More like a foot job

Lol
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Lalas247(f): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2018
N0favors:
It’s the best zone ... stop gassing these guys they love that zone die cheesy
Morning handsome wink
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by femi4: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2018
EFULEFU1:

No, she go friendzone you die! Asked you for assistance without even getting anything in return

1 Like

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by Fesomu(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2018
She's with someone, just move on. Later na una go call women sluts
Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by N0favors: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2018
Lalas247:

It’s the best zone ... stop gassing these guys they love that zone die cheesy
Morning handsome wink
hahaha you're wicked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Morning dear

1 Like

Re: I Finally Proposed Love To My Crush And She Said This.. by benjida: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2022
Yes

(1) (Reply)

A Lady With Massive Bo-obs Attempts To Break The Internet As She Them Off (PICX) / Is This An Insult Or Love? (photo) / She Refused To Be Fu*k Last-night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.