Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius (42537 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' / I Can’t Sleep – Liverpool Goalkeeper Karius / Loris Karius Sobs Uncontrollably, Apologises To Liverpool Fans (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by bamoski4real: 7:23am On Jun 22, 2018
Hisduchess:

CR7 is da GOAT. messi no even reach at all no need for arguments grin

To fùck you for no bad o. Howfar, how e go be?
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by uzoma213(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2018
blackgold90:
Until CR7 play World Cup final Messi is still the best
untill Messi wins something with his country, Ronaldo is still the GOAT...argue with your village people
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2018
i just wish messi would have dumped argentina to play for spain he would have been a world cup winner by now
amateur players trying to get new clubs,playing individual games they did not even remember messi was on the field
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by MrCork: 8:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Hisduchess:

...Kaiiiii. ..see nyansh. ..who is that? tongue

1 Like

Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by Hisduchess(f): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2018
donbenie:
Messi scored Five Goals and reached the Finals last term and was voted Player of the Tournament,let CR7 beat that then we can talk.. grin

Don't worry CR7 hat tricks is enough to crown him the GOAT.CR7 will surely supersede messi in this Russia 2018.

messi yesterday was like Mikel obi when they played croatia.no one noticed him at all.it sweet me shaa grin
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by donbenie(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Hisduchess:

Don't worry CR7 hat tricks is enough to crown him the GOAT.CR7 will surely supersede messi in this Russia 2018.

messi yesterday was like Mikel obi when they played croatia.no one noticed him at all.it sweet me shaa grin
Like I Said whatever CR7 has done,it's too early to be over hyping him and I remember Ronaldo throwing tantrums as they were being knocked out in the first round last term,which at least Messi isn't doing..
The only way he can supersede Messi in the World Cup is to actually win it,anything less Messi has done that..
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by Martinez19(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2018
blackgold90:
who world cup final don epp? *slaps blackgold90*
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by Synthase(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
blackgold90:
Shoro niyen, yeye logic as if there is a trophy for coming second...
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by Kingsley1000(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2018
uzoma213:
untill Messi wins something with his country, Ronaldo is still the GOAT...argue with your village people
Until ronaldo win u17world cup and olympics...or until he has 10laliga tittles then messi is beta...cr7 is a female goat that manages 2local leagues since arrival in spain in 2009 SHAME!
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by dxpecial(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Hisduchess:

do u mean GOAT Good At Only Tap-in?
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by dxpecial(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Bossontop post=68701635] undecided
CR7 Ororo The real G.O.A.T.
While messi na jus goat him be[/quote

do u mean Good At Only Tap-in GOAT?
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by Anfieldster(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
I think it wud be fair to say Karius did a Caballero.
A mediocre argentina team gradually turning Messi to a mediocre
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by blackgold90(m): 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Synthase:

Shoro niyen, yeye logic as if there is a trophy for coming second...

Who will go honor most

A South africa that won Africa cup of nation
Or Nigeria that played in World Cup final and clench silver if this ever happens?
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by blackgold90(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
dammydoo:

And until Messi wins a major trophy with his national team CR7 is still the best

Who will you honor most?

A South Africa who won Africa cup of nation or a Nigeria that played World Cup final and clench silver if this ever happens
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by blackgold90(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
dammydoo:

And until Messi wins a major trophy with his national team CR7 is still the best

Who will you honor most?

A South Africa who won Africa cup of nation or a Nigeria that played World Cup final and clench silver if this ever happens !
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by Hisduchess(f): 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
donbenie:
Like I Said whatever CR7 has done,it's too early to be over hyping him and I remember Ronaldo throwing tantrums as they were being knocked out in the first round last term,which at least Messi isn't doing..
The only way he can supersede Messi in the World Cup is to actually win it,anything less Messi has done that..

MUSA is da new GOAT.no arguments. thankio grin
Re: World Cup: The Moment Argentina Goalkeeper, Caballero Did A Karius by MrCork: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hisduchess:

MUSA is da new GOAT.no arguments. thankio grin

...Kaiiiii. .. Hisduchess. errmm .could u please change that photo on yor profile. ...it's kinda making the dik hard! ! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ighalo Fires At Solskjaer: You Were Unfair To Me At Man Utd / Tammy Abraham Hints At Switching Allegiance To Nigeria / Rita Johal, Riyad Mahrez's Ex-Wife Says Man City 'Ruined' Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.