Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How My Bossom Friend Overcame Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Bossom Friend Overcame Depression (632 Views)

Loss Of Libido Due To Depression: How Does One Revive It? / How I Overcame Spiritual Wife After Many Years Of Torments. / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Bossom Friend Overcame Depression by whiteroses(f): 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
In case anyone is going through depression, it might not be clinical but spiritual.

Last summer a friend of mine told me she might be depressed , that afternoon she called saying, Babe I need to come and see you now!!! I am losing my mind please let me just come to yours for a while , I cant stop sleeping and crying, I cant look after myself I am dying shocked so I said okay but come tomorrow , she tried to jump on the train immediately as she dint think she will survive the long hot summer day alone.
She managed to get through the night and I saw her by 7am in the morning.

Apparently For the past 2 months anytime she lies down to sleep, she begins to feel some warm movements on her forehead . Any night it happens she will feel like killing herself and that she is going insane and cant breathe and the only solution was to die.

The first day at home she dint come out of her room, she was just pressing phone and sleeping so I kept taking food in and tried to talk to no avail. I can tell that she was being tormented by evil.

So i invited her to one of our Night vigil on Friday night. We got back home at 1am and slept(UK night vigil) . About an hour later she started screaming , well in her dream, she saw two black snake had been living in her body and will sometimes sleep beside her. To cut story short, in the dream she managed to kill them both.
So I said thank God and she went back to London. Two weeks later she told me that the forehead movement hasn't happened since the night vigil hence no more depression.
Later, she called to give me full gist that , apparently she reconnected with an old friend who was a terrible witch, she had deposited evil into her life.
That friend of hers was once a normal friend who later inherited evil that is beyond her own control from her mothers lineage, and she destroys the lives of her targets. She has this thirst for meeting you and you will be wondering why until she finish you eventually.

She also told me about a series of nightmare after the deliverance, like when she saw the same friend chasing her and suddenly stopped and said "My mother is hungry" she then stopped to get a tray of food to deliver to her mother, she was shocked to see that the tray contained amniotic sac with 9 month old baby inside! And in the dream she was just thinking so na so this people dey ruin families. We then concluded that that "baby" was probably her other associates baby in real life who wouldn't know the source of their problem.
Hope you have learnt a thing or two. Imagine such wickedness, may holy spirit deliver us from wicked friends

4 Likes

Re: How My Bossom Friend Overcame Depression by Acidosis(m): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Serious something. It is well
Re: How My Bossom Friend Overcame Depression by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2018
Praise God!
Re: How My Bossom Friend Overcame Depression by Gloriawinning: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2018
Similar happened to me , a friend too was the culprit . Thank God for the power in the blood of Jesus . I cannot he harmed

(1) (Reply)

Military Officer And His Girlfriend Killed In An Accident In Port Harcourt -phot / Why Are Nigerians Fond Of This / “I Want My Panties Back” – Divorced Couple Fight Over Underwear In Court (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.