Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) (47073 Views)

Nigeria Beat Argentina 2-0 (FIFA Under 20 World Cup) / Basketball: Nigeria Win Again, Beat Argentina 94 - 71 / Achilles, The Psychic Cat Predicts Nigeria Will Beat Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by GistersNG: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
GistMore.com

Croatia are through to the last 16, this is the first time they have recorded back to back wins in a World Cup since 1998

Argentina where very poor, they got bullied in mid-field and had no plan and as a result are on the verge of World Cup elimination.

Super eagles of Nigeria now have a hope of qualifying from the world cup group stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF0_VNPNzJM

BY GISTMORE
watch video here: http://www.gistmore.com/moment-croatia-beat-argentina-give-nigeria-qualification-hope-video

1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by delugajackson: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Football dey tie wrapper these days. Shout out to the G.O.A.T. Ronaldo aka Ororo the magician!!

Messi fans right now.

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by DonatusAdorns(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Izorite...!
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Viralkid: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Luka modric is the world's best midfielder.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Freshwhyte(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kk

6th to comment..

Make Naija no Bleep up oooo

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Argentina fans right now

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by hakeem4(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lionel Messi is already thinking of retiring again after this match.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Ejemehn(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Don't Cry For Me Argentina
The truth is, I never left you
All through my wild days, my mad existence
I kept my promise
Don't keep your distance.

I expected Croatia to beat Argentina. If you saw some of Arg friendlies you'll understand better.

Jorgi Sampaoli or whatever his name is should have been sacked after the friendly against Nigeria.

31 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by rozayx5(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
eyahh

Messi would have just played for spain
or won the last final they played

one of his biggest regrets i guess
its over for them

25 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Kingdolo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Very Nice,We might qualify.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by oshe11: 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
MESSI remains THE GOAT

You can drag a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water

Messi should have NATURALIZE IN SPAIN

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Bugatie(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
The permutation has begun, our normal way

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by gerrardomendes(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tonight the he- goat got "missi"ng

.like for RONALDO, share for "missi"

133 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by ibori1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
we wer calling super eagles super chicken, na wen dem don trash Argentina
na now una go know say Croatia no crawled come from Asia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Josh44s(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Now you know Ronaldo is far better than Messi. Messi only shine when playing along side good footballers, Ronaldo shines anywhere, anyday and anytime. No doubt, Messi is a very good footballer, almost the best. Ronaldo is a demigod in football.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by jydeskill1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Congratulations Nigeria, we just qualified for the round 16.

Nigeria 3-1 Iceland
Nigeria 4- 0 Argentina

The Pig was actually right.

Thank you.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Nancy2018(f): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Nonsense blame Buhari
Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by BabaIbo: 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
How can someone pay #180,250 ($500) for Dreadlocks??
Mumu...
Something u will just run mad and get for free
�����

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Movic1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Messi is so so unlucky in this world cup.. Messi is still the best player in the world... Great things in business are never done by one person. They're done by a team of people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by tabisegroup(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Oh...Nigeria ..will Messi have mercy on thee? grin grin

7 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
TO HAVE CHOP TWO GOALS IN THE HAND OF CROATIA WALLAHI NIGERIA TRIED, MESSI AND HIS COLLEAGUES WERE WOEFULLY DISGRACED, TOO BAD

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
our destiny is in our hands. We just have to get the wrk done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Nedfed(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Ronaldo fans right now grin

21 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy I pity for Messi!! cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by BabaIbo: 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
I saw a post where a top Israeli official said Messi's failure is due to the fact that they canceled their friendly with Israel in Jerusalem due to pressure and threat...

BREAKING NEWS!
FIFA has confirmed that the match between Saudi Arabia & Egypt will be played at the Airport since both of them are going back home. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by vosquare: 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by opsyswagger(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
This Argentina no sabi at all, Messi I pity, cos with this team u no fit collect toy... Like for Ronaldo share for Messi.. Let see who win......Go go. Go..

22 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by OboOlora(f): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
Lol

9 Likes

Re: The Moment Croatia Beat Argentina To Give Nigeria Qualification Hope (Pic Video) by Kingdolo(m): 9:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:
Messi fans right now.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw / Portugal Vs Switzerland: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (6 - 1) On 6th December 2022 / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.