Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Actress Moyo Lawal Breaks Down In Tears As She Watches 'titanic' Movie Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Moyo Lawal Breaks Down In Tears As She Watches 'titanic' Movie Again (623 Views)

Moyo Lawal Wears See-Through Leggings (Photos) / Fans Slam Moyo Lawal: "No Be Say You Fine Like That" / Fans Outraged At Moyo Lawal's Cleavage Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Breaks Down In Tears As She Watches 'titanic' Movie Again by mrkunlex(m): 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Though she makes a living in the make-belief world, curvy Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, has shown her real life emotional side in a new social media post.
Actress Moyo Lawal

Popular Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal, who is well known on social media for posting raunchy photos online and regarded as one of the curviest actresses in the industry, has shown her fans that she really has a soft heart.

The heavily endowed screen star took to her Instagram page and showed her emotional side as she was laid on a couch weeping over a romantic love movie.

According to her caption, the actress was watching the "Titanic" movie all over again and it drove her to tears.

She stated that she desired that kind of sacrificial love and commitment in the Hollywood movie as she revealed that she's single and ready to mingle.

She captioned the video clip; "So I watched ***
#Titantic ** again .......my bf @mimiorjiekweng is super mean , just laughing and recording some body ...... ....... ..... P.s imagine a love so deep and selfless like jack and Rose.... I want, when he says
"I gat you" and really means it."

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/curvy-actress-moyo-lawal-breaks-down-in-tears-as-she-watches-titanic-movie-again.html

Lalasticlala
Re: Actress Moyo Lawal Breaks Down In Tears As She Watches 'titanic' Movie Again by somadinho10: 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
Midget

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Corps Member Spotted Roasting Corn For Survival / Gabrielle Union-wade Flashes Her Nipples In Wet Crop Top (photo) / Toke Makinwa Struts Her Curves On The Streets Of New York (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.