Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

The Devil In The Suit - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil In The Suit (89601 Views)

The Devil In The Altar / Devil In Red (story) / The Handsome Devil I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Happy New Month Iwrite. You are really making my day interesting with the story. Please upload the rest chapters.
Please can we talk via whatsapp.
07065039057 [/quote]

No problem akpota. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by pweetygiftofGod(f): 5:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Still thirsty for more but thanks for the appetizer wink

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
]My Bahd, Honestly I Was Taking The Op For A He. Apologies.

Aunty Pls Don't Come And Be Giving The Gabriel Of A Character One Yeye Hope On Gen. It Is Strictly #team_daniel_coker

donteanz, Genevieve will be the one to choose ; )

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2018
4 days ago...
Since JUNE 28 was your last update Iwrite.
My eyes is itching all around and that can only subside when my eyes is watery with your updates.

Bluehaven, didn't know that. But thanks for enjoying my story.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
Still thirsty for more but thanks for the appetizer wink

Thanks pweetygiftofGod. I'll update today.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil In The Suit by skubido(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2018
tanks for the update. jah bless

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by izaray(f): 10:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Weldone op, just fire on

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by aprilwise(m): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Genny is standing between two walls. Every update is always on point. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Lizilicious(f): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Now that u re less busy, Biko make it two chapters per update u hear
Welcome back

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by omamush(f): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2018
wow nice story

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by devilmaycry1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
nice one

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chapter 11
Chapter title: in which he takes her home.

She tried to move her legs but it didn't budge. Then she tried turning to the opposite direction, helplessly aiming for the restroom but a voice interrupted that brisk movement.

"over here" it was Gabriel, his tone excited like he couldn't wait to show her what was in front of him. She sighed, whirling around to see her date wave enthusiastically like a child.

She put on a fake smile, hands shaky, plodding towards the table. Gabriel immediately offered his chair then glanced around for an empty one because Daniel was occupying hers. She got seated, wrapping her fingers around each other and glaring at her untouched food like it could suddenly reveal a way of getting rid of unwanted guests. She fought the urge not to look at Daniel but who was she kidding? she still stole a glance. Daniel was dressed in a business suit, depicting business. His grey tie circled around his neck. His black hair tousled up in a good way. Lips too pink. He looked jaw-droopingly handsome which made her look perturbed. What about his date? She thought.

Daniel stared at Genevieve, he knew she was aware of his presence. She griped her fork too hard, not even scooping a meal. Jenny, his date got a call from her agency just as Genevieve got to the toilet. It was an emergency shoot. Daniel couldn't care less if Jenny suddenly disappeared in thin air. She forced her self on him and he saw her as a way of getting rid of his problems. He had more fun watching his PA gamut of emotions.

Genevieve hardened her grip on the fork, wishing it was his neck she held so tightly, ripping it apart.

The tension between them was palpable that a knife could go through it. None of them daring to say a word. This is what happens when you force your PA into a kiss. The air suddenly seemed intense. Daniel surveyed Genevieve with a nonchalant expression while she, almost shoving her face in the food, pretending to be unaffected by his presence. Gabriel got an extra chair, a satisfied smile on his face as he sat, facing Genevieve.

"Can you believe he owns this restaurant" Gabriel's voice sounded surprised.

Genevieve wasn't surprised, the Cokers owned different vast restaurants and hotels too. But she didn't know this was one of them. Gabriel mentioned it was new, she should be accustomed with it if it were. Maybe he meant two months ago kind-of-new.

"Not only restaurants, Gabriel. Hotels too" Daniel bragged, not giving out his identity yet. They had earlier introduced themselves and were laughing on Liverpool's defeat against Real Madrid. They both agreed that Bale was the man of the match.

Genevieve paled, making small noises as she slurped her spaghetti. It tasted nice but now isn't a good time to go all glutton.

"Am I right, Genevieve?" Daniel asked. Genevieve jerked up with spaghetti hanging out of her mouth. What was he doing? Loving her uneasiness was what he was doing. She slowly swallowed, dropping her fork and looked up to Gabriel. His brows rose out of confusion.

"I haven't mentioned her name or did I?" Gabriel gave them both a questioning look, his gaze landed on Genevieve. "Am I missing something?" He added.

Genevieve opened her mouth to speak but closed it immediately. This was so embarrassing. Her date meeting her boss. On normal terms it wasn't bad but the boss whose kiss you returned?

"Genevieve, why don't you explain it to him" Daniel eyes glittered with mischief as he studied the both of them, he leaned into his seat, folding his arms, clearly enjoying the silence.

"I work for him. I'm his personal assistant" she replied glumly.

"You said you worked for the CEO. Meaning he's the CEO. Wow, Daniel Coker, never thought I would meet you in person. No wonder you looked so familiar. It's a privilege to finally meet you" Gabriel offered his palm for an handshake and Daniel took it, saying "pleasure is all mine, Doctor Gabriel" but it didn't reach his heart even Genevieve knew that.

Genevieve resumed her food, the date turning from a romantic date she wished for into a business gathering. She would fake a chuckle from time to time just to feel among. Daniel would stare at her, trying to capture her eyes. But she didn't even spare him a glance. She met another side of Daniel today, despite he was still in his office clothes, he never sounded arrogant. He behaved like a normal- not bonkers human. A part she wished would be amalgamated in him permanently.

Genevieve fretfully dropped the files on Daniel's table. Angry about two things. Firstly, the kiss, then his intrusion on her perfect date on Saturday. She wished work didn't resume on Monday because she had to face him again. She fought the urge not to spit on his face for taking advantage of her. But she couldn't do the same to her face too, she was also guilty of the crime. She kissed him back.

She turned to leave his office not waiting a millisecond.

"Wait" he ordered sternly, getting up. She let out a harsh sigh as she turned around, hiding any sign of emotions.

"Who is that guy to you?" he blurted. She peered at him, searching his dark eyes for clues but his eyes gave away nothing. she knew he was referring to Gabriel. Without thinking, she also voiced out the inevitable question that has been invading her mind.

"Why did you kiss me?" she snapped. Scrutinising his face again. He looked unfazed like he saw it coming.

"Is that how you say a thank you?"

"I didn't ask you to get me a cake...sir"

"Ungrateful much?"

"Why did you kiss me?" She asked again, staring directly in his eyes.

"It was a mistake, Genevieve, don't dwell on it okay? I was so bummed and wasn't thinking straight. I apologize, It won't ever happen again, you have my word, I mean, it's only a kiss"

She felt something break inside her as he mentioned it was a mistake. Did she expect it to be something more? How could she think that Daniel Coker would want something from her, order than give her orders, but it didn't hurt, thinking he was interested in her even if she knew he never would be.

She hissed, rushing to the door but he retracted her by firmly holding her wrist and pushing her into his hard chest. She let out a sharp intake of breath.

"What are you doing? Let me go" she forced out, trying to free herself. The keyword. "Trying". It was like an ant 'trying' to break through a brazen wall.

"you're hurting me sir. Please" she cried out, breathing heavily. Daniel released her wrist immediately at her wail.

"I'm sorry" he whispered. They heard a loud honk from outside, Genevieve glanced at the wall clock, knowing it was Gabriel.

"Who is the Doctor to you?" Daniel demanded.

"Why do you care sir? It's none of your business. I didn't see a rule written anyway that a worker here shouldn't go out with guys after work. Or is there?" She asked. He kept mute, not saying a word.

"You may be my boss but you aren't the boss of my decisions"  His jaw clenched at her words.
Unknown anger flared through him as he watched her leave. He peeked through his glass window, seeing Genevieve get into a man's car. But it didn't zoom off. Confused, he saw Genevieve come out of the car, having a heated discussion with a man. Daniel retrieved his suit jacket, going down. The building was almost empty as everyone retired to their homes.

Daniel stepped out with folded arms. He leaned into a wall close-by, viewing in amazement.

"I'm sorry, Genevieve. It's an emergency. I need to be at the hospital in about...twenty-five minutes" Gabriel added, glancing at his watch.

"I understand. Go do what you do, you know, saving lives. I'll be fine" Genevieve promised, straightening her high-waist skirt.

"I don't know. Are you sure?"

"Yes Gabriel. Go!" She laughed, pushing him towards his car.

"I'm not convinced yet, I'll call a cab to get you home, then I'll go" he disputed, eyeing the road ahead. They both turned as they heard a voice.

"I could take her home" Daniel offered blandly, walking towards them. Genevieve froze, was he eavesdropping on their conversation?

"No!" She yelled then turned to Gabriel who stared at her in uncertainty. "I mean. A cab sounds fine" she forced a smile.

Gabriel pager went off again, he quickly rushed the words. "I need to go now, Genevieve. Please I rather you go with him alright? It's safer. I'll get going" he got in as Genevieve opened her mouth to protest but his car was barely in sight. Only if he knew it was going to be the opposite of safe.

She awkwardly turned to Daniel "Er, you don't have to bother yourself sir. I've been doing this for a while now. So- I'll get going then"

"I will take you home" he said coldly, getting in his range rover SUV. He studied her from the opened door, she was still rooted to her spot, making no attempt to move "get in" he ordered.

She looked around, feeling nervous. She should be grateful he was offering a lift but how would she survive with him in there? She nodded slowly, then got in and buckled her seatbelt. She watched as he put his key in the ignition and she shivered as the car roared to life. She would risk a glance at the object of her distress from time to time but he eyes were fixated on the road. She inhaled, loving the familiar fragrance that engulfed her. She watched as his muscles flexed unknowingly. It should be illegal to be this gorgeous. She thought. She heard him clear his throat but was too busy humiliating herself by gawking him like a loon.

"When you are done ogling. Give me directions to your house" he said, making her flush, she quickly turned away. Why should he have this much effect on her?  Why was he being nice by offering her a ride home? It was just too much for her brain to handle.

Few minutes later, he pulled over at her driveway. She frowned, fidgeting for a way to unbuckle her seat belt. Daniel leaned forward, igniting the butterflies in her tummy. She gasped as he leaned into her, his eyes clouded with something close to lust. She felt her heart pounding against her chest in a fast rhythm.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Her knees became weak, she was scared if he could hear her heartbeat but of course he couldn't, because his was doing the same. She gulped, knowing that if she swallowed one last time, she was definitely going to run out of saliva. Something glint flickered in his dark eyes.

Then he whispered.

"I thought you looked beautiful on Saturday, very beautiful"

The words were endearing as it kept resonating. She fluttered her eyes shot, anticipating something more. Then she heard a click which snapped her eyes open. Daniel was now seated in his seat. He looked stoic as he rested his head on the steering wheel. She noticed the seatbelt was off and she quickly got out of his car, sprinting to her door. Daniel watched her from his window as she disappeared fully. He sighed, then looked straight ahead. He thought about nothing as he drove sullenly to his penthouse.

6 Likes

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks y'all so so much. aprilwise, so true�

Lizilicious, I can't promise two chapters o. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Lizilicious(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nice story..
I'm so hooked to this story..
Wehdone ma

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by omamush(f): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iwrite thanks for the update stumbled on the story today and I already love it

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by moseph(f): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
nice

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by akpota(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nice story once again. Please update ooh.

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Ann2012(f): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Interesting

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by skubido(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update fa.. God bless ya hand work

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by pacifust058(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nice one bro, keep it up

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by izaray(f): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by pweetygiftofGod(f): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Interesting, thanks for making out time to quench our thirst...but this Daniel guy shouldn't try his flirting ways around Genny o

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by PrudySara(f): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
I'm so loving this smiley smiley smiley... Nice one Iwrite

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by donteanz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
I Really Like The Way The Whole Thing Is Playing Out. Daniel Has Sure Gotten Himself Into Some Real Stuff Here

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Chapter 12
Chapter title: Trips and embraces.

The week flew past in a blur, Genevieve would always find pleasure on the floor decorations whenever Daniel was around. While Daniel, he stopped the meaningless talks and advances towards Genevieve. She couldn't denial that a part of her still ached for his attention.

Genevieve swerved in bed, ignoring the loud ruffling sounds and tiny whispers. But the persistent ringing of her phone snapped her eyes open. She groaned, groping for her phone, it chimed revealing a new message. It was from Daniel, she jerked up quickly, sitting up. She glanced at the time, which read 6:05am. Why would Daniel text her so early on a Saturday? She clicked on the message.

Daniel Coker: meet me outside. Now.

She wiped away sleep from her eyes. She groaned, hitting her head on her pillow. Few seconds later, She peeked through the curtain, seeing a matte black BMW x7 Parked at her driveway she fell back on her bed.

"What does this man want again? Couldn't he wait till Monday"

She got up, walking groggily to the bathroom. After fifteen minutes of her morning routine, she scanned through her mini closet. She could have sworn that some of her clothes suddenly disappeared or maybe she was still in her sleep induced state.

She settled for a black T-shirt and denims. Pairing it with her black and white converse. Since it wasn't a workday she might as well dress casually.

She stared at the time again, 6:45am. She rolled her eyes as she walked to the sitting room. Mrs Miller was sprawled in on one of the couches, slurping her tea as Genevieve approached. She smiled seeing her daughter.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked as Genevieve muttered a "good morning mum"

"I guess. I need to go somewhere Mum"

"I know, take your time my dear" Mrs Miller smiled, taking a swig of her tea. Genevieve studied her Mum suspiciously.

"You aren't going to ask questions?" Genevieve looked perplexed.

"You're an adult, Genevieve. As long as you're safe. Go do what you do" Mrs Miller laughed richly.

"Okayyy" Genevieve said slowing, she was definitely hallucinating. She shook her head as she mooched towards the front door.

She exhaled sharply as she turned the doorknob.
Daniel's back was facing her as he spoked over the phone. She stood awkwardly, fiddling with her fingers. Few minutes later, he turned around making her heart skip a beat. He was clad in a grey Armani suit. His hair looked wet, giving away the fact that he just came out of the bathroom. With his eyes as dark as a dusky night sky. It made her want to stare at them all day.

"Good. now, let's go" he instructed, getting in the backseat.

"But sir, where are we go-"

"Get in, Genevieve. Isn't it enough that you spent an hour getting ready?"

"I-"

"We don't have all day, please get in"

She sighed, he said please. She got in. She unknowingly brushed his fingers as she sat. She removed her hand, quickly, bringing it to her lap.

"David, to the airport" Daniel ordered his driver.

Genevieve gaped at him in horror.
"Sir. A-airport?" She stuttered. Daniel turned to her with a blank expression.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Miller?"

"But you postponed the trip to Abuja yesterday-"

"Well, I changed my mind"

"Sir, I didn't tell anyone that I'd be gone" she complained, turning back to stare at her house which had long faded.

"I spoke with your Mum already"

No wonder her mum was acting so weird earlier she should have known. Genevieve cleared her throat "I didn't bring my stuff"

"They are in the back, your Mum packed it up okay?" Then he shifted his gaze to his phone. Blocking her out.

She blinked rapidly. That explains her missing clothes. Mrs Miller was one strange woman. Genevieve couldn't agree more.

Genevieve looked out the window. Her eyes wide as they drove to a small facility in the Airport. Daniel couldn't be bothered, he was typing away in his mini computer, frowning from time to time. They were on their way to Abuja to open a new hotel slash restaurant just recently established there. Daniel needed to go himself in order to get everything in check before letting people check in.

uniformed men greeted them as they walked past. Genevieve squealed lightly as she saw a jet close-by. They were going in that? He owned a private jet? She asked herself. She knew he was a billionaire but never imagined him owning one of the bad boys. She grinned inwardly and looked at Daniel. His eyes were fixated on his iPad. After showing their identifications they were ushered in the aircraft.

She held her breath as she got seated on the beige coloured seat close to the window. Daniel followed suit placing his laptop on his lap. She felt Daniel move within his seat. He was fishing out his iPhone from his pocket, after the brief call, she saw him visibly relax and sink into the seat.

She wasn't paying attention and didn't know when the captain's voice drifted off from the speakers. A few minutes later, the Jet started taxiing then pulled unto the runway. As it accelerated rapidly, she closed her eyes shut, hands gripping the armrest so tightly, making her knuckles turn a different shade. Takes off were the hardest part for her.

Daniel looked up from his laptop, seeing Genevieve clench her teeth in distress. Without thinking, he immediately lace his fingers around Genevieve's, making her take deep breaths and relax slowly as they were now airborne. He made no effort removing his as she slowly fluttered her eyes open, her little fingers swallowed and lost in his large ones. She peered at him muttering a "thank you" pointing at his fingers to let go that she was OK now but he didn't. He searched her eyes intensely like he was looking for something in there. Then he shook his head, immediately freeing their fingers.

"There's room in here, go rest. You look tired" he offered blankly, eyes now fixed on his laptop. She looked hesitant, he must have noticed because he added "I'll finish these myself"

She gave a skeptical nod then walked slowly to the first door she found, and holy Pizza lover! It didn't look like she was in a plane anymore but in a five star hotel.

A 42 inch LCD TV mounted on the wall. Cream colored walls decorated with amazing arts and crafts. A king-sized bed placed in the middle of the room that looked pretty inviting. It was like it were saying these exact words. 'Come on, you know you can't resist this soft quilted foam and refreshing fragrance'

she giggled, Laying belly up on the bed. She stared at the chandelier hanging on the ceiling and didn't know when she reached slumber land.

Daniel came in, seeing Genevieve sleep.
He sat close to her on the bed. His hands itched to touch, to skim his fingers on her face. She looked so delicate, harmless like a pretty kitten. She turned, whimpering in her sleep. He smiled, watching her for close to five minutes until she slowly opened her eyes, getting up. She pouted which made him stifle a chuckle at her cuteness. Genevieve stared at a familiar figure, staring back at her. She jumped up from the bed like she suddenly touched fire. Her face heated up in embarrassment. She wished the ground could just open up and swallow her away from the scene.

He cleared his throat and said sternly "we're here"

Her stomach rumbled in disagreement as they strolled out of the room.

"maybe eat first" he added chuckling, leaving Genevieve, whose face was as red as a tomato.

They got to the hotel, they stayed at the presidential suites-Perks of being a CEO's PA-With their rooms surprisingly close to each other. The only demarcation was a wall. It wasn't soundproof, that he needed to put in order. Genevieve moaned as she finally landed on the bed in her night dress.

She looked around, seeing a big picture of the president of Nigeria and a familiar aged man. He looked a lot like Daniel, she got up from the bed, scrutinising the picture. Until she saw a name written underneath in black. "Wale Coker" she muttered and knew then that he was Daniel's father, She suddenly missed hers. Remembering that it should have been his birthday today didn't help.

She ran back to her bed. Tears painfully slipping off her eyes. She remembered his failed promises.....

"Daddy, you got Mich a new phone. What about mine, dad?" 16 year old Genevieve whined, folding her arms in disapproval.

"I know Genevieve, I'm planning on getting you an iPhone when I come back" Frederick Miller promised his daughter, eyes crinkling in sheer love and admiration. He watched her burst into loud giggles and squeals which made him smile more.

"Promise Dad" she beamed not able to hide the excitement in her voice.

"I promise
"

........flashback ended.......

"How could you? Why did you have to lie dad? Don't worry about the iPhone anymore. Please just come back to us. I promise to be a good girl. I promise to get up if you need hot water for your bath. I promise never to murmur or cuss ever again. Please come back. Please" she sobbed into the fluffy white pillow, soaking it with tears. She whimpered and sniffed as she continued reminiscing on the past.

Daniel jerked up from the bed. He heard something cry but he couldn't figure out what it was. Then it grew louder, it sounded like an human, a child or maybe a girl. The sound was coming from the walls guarding his bed. He fixed his ear on the wall, trying to gain more information. Then he blenched, it was Genevieve. Was she crying? He seemed alarmed heading straight to her room. Her door, it wasn't locked, making different thoughts tally through his mind.

He needed to save her, she was his responsibility. There were well-trained security guards guiding the entire vicinity but who knows? He rushed in, glancing around for the criminals only to see her cuddled up in bed not aware of his presence. She was shivering and it wasn't even cold. The AC wasn't even turned on.
His brows rose as he slowly sat on the bed.

"Genevieve" he whispered softly "what's wrong?"

She didn't move, instead she cried harder, letting the tears stream her face.

"come here" he offered, opening his arms. She looked at him for a second with a hesitant look before getting up and staying between his arms. She released all her sobs, fully crying now. He rubbed at her back, making soothing circles around it. He didn't want to let go he, loved her jasmine scent and he inhaled, taking it in. They stayed like that for five minutes, enjoying each other's embrace. Until she slowly pulled away, blushing. His fingers touched her chin, straightening her very unappealing face to meet his.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked, making her give a subtle nod.

"I miss him so much, that it hurts just thinking about him" she sniffed, Daniel became pale as he watched her. So it was all about a guy, he thought it was something- Something more serious. He wasted his time cheering up a girl crying for a nasty breakup. What was he? a rebound? He hid the disgust in his face as he got up.

"I will check up on you later, I need to go do some work" he rushed, getting out of her room and heading to his. What a waste of time. He said to himself, fuming with anger as he forced himself on the bed.

Genevieve stared at her closed door in puzzlement. What just happened? He offered to listen and now he just bailed on her the minute she started. He must be blindingly crazy indeed. She thought as she cleaned up her dried tears too lazy to get up and wash her face. She smiled as she recalled the embrace. His scent, still filling the room. She hugged her pillow as her heart did a little somersault against her chest.

9 Likes

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thank y'all for ur wonderful comments. God bless.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Lizilicious(f): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Seems like this chapter was a bit short..innit?
Anyways, kudos..
I Enjoyed every bit of it..
This Daniel and jealousy sef

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Iwrite(f): 3:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lizilicious:
Seems like this chapter was a bit short..innit?
Anyways, kudos..
I Enjoyed every bit of it..
This Daniel and jealousy sef

Thanks dr

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by izaray(f): 3:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thanks for the update

But this was too short you know wink

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by pacifust058(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nice write-up

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by Deckline(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm... Daniel or Gabriel?

1 Like

Re: The Devil In The Suit by nastynic(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
Another Classic...

This Excess food you've been giving us lately, I hope we don't Over Grow Our Clothes tho!
Nice one, More cash to your account

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.