Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? (54967 Views)

2023: Governor Mohammed Warns Bauchi People Against Electing Non-Indigenes / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" / Pictures Of President Muhammadu Buhari In Morroco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by GavelSlam: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2018
flavunit:
Which love? This is Islam and Fulani,our own mentality.

But they would vote just as you would.

Use your own Guru Maharaji love to vote.

Show the result when done.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by tuniski: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

Fear and intimidation how?

Can Atiku garner even a 10th of this crowd in Adamawa where he comes from?

He will garner more even in katsina let him emerge as candidate and have a campaign stomp!

Many of you guys are just narrow!
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Hedonisst: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2018
sarrki:
Sentiment apart, I keep wondering how any politician of northern extraction will convince the massive followers not rented or bought over Against Muhammadu Buhari

The old man is displaying a praying mat with Pmb on it

This are people with pvc

Not online analyst

They are not on Facebook,Twitter, instagram,Nairaland or any form of media aside radio and in some cases tv

Please let’s have a fruitful and productive engagement on this

You're such a shameless character. Are you not embarrassed about the fact that these miserable, hunger stricken "supporters" are illiterate dregs of the earth who do not know their left from their right and have no idea why they're supporting Buhari other than that he is their ethnic champion?

Should you not be more interested in how many POLITICALLY INFORMED and ENLIGHTENED people in Nigeria today actually support Buhari?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by resurgent2019: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

And you say you don’t do religions, but from the south—delta to be precise?

I don’t believe you. I don’t oppose you supporting Buhari. But what I detest is you lying about where you come.

Is it a crime that you are from the north? Your love for Buhari belies your claims on your origin.

Na wa oo.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by bewla(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:
Love overflowing.

This is not a matter of crowd for hire.

This is the spirit of love that no propaganda can change.
I give my life for a course I believed Buhari till I die

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by resurgent2019: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

And you say you don’t do religion, but from the south—delta to be precise?

I don’t believe you. I don’t oppose you supporting Buhari. But what I detest is you lying about where you come from.

Is it a crime to admit your are a northerner? Your love for Buhari belies your claims on your origin.

Na wa oo.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by MarieSucre(f): 11:35am On Jun 22, 2018
FriendNG:
Some people are wasting their time. Especially those channeling their energy to insult this man on social media.

Buhari is working to fix Nigeria. You won't see much effect now but it will be a matter of discuss for generations to come.

Let's take for example:

1. Nigeria is already on the verge of food security: If we can feed ourselves with our own products, no nation can sanction us using food for not bidding to their own selfish will.

2. By December this year the Nigerian Airways will be back by the grace of God.

3. By 2020 we will no longer import petroleum products: Nigeria can afford to dash the little barrels allocated for Nigerian consumption to citizens for free and that won't affect the economy much. Nigerians will only pay for the refining by Dangote and transportation to their respective states.

Or otherwise sell it. Still, the price of petrol will come done cuz no importation cost.

3. In few months the Abuja Metro rail will be commissioned.

4. The Lagos Ibadan rail will also be commissioned by December or latest January.

5. The mambila 3000 Megawatt project will soon commence as negotiation with China civil is about to be concluded.

Getting all the rails working and doing all the above + Ajaokuta in his 2 tenures are sufficient for me.

And 1 thing you cannot take away from Buhari is sincerity. Once he said I will do this, he means business and not politics. It may take time but he will accomplish it.

Health is conspicuously missing from that list.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by GavelSlam: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2018
resurgent2019:

And you say you don’t do religions, but from the south—delta to be precise?

I don’t believe you. I don’t oppose you supporting Buhari. But what I detest is you lying about where you come.

Is it a crime that you are from the north? Your love for Buhari belies your claims on your origin.

Na wa oo.

I know you are on a mission to twist and mutilate my statements but I don't give a shit.

If you want to believe anything you are free to.

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by olas24u(f): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

Lol.

PVC changed the dynamic.

No more ballot box stuffing.

All aspirants are cautious of losing the coind in their pockets.

pvc that is being rationed out.the rigging is going on before the election.he should do his 8 years of abaacha at gun point.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by MarieSucre(f): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2018
sarrki:

Fact

I just want him to focus seriously on the security issues

That's not our only major issue. The health sector is in crisis. Most of these people who come to welcome do not have accessible and wells equipped facilities within a 50 mile radius of them.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Positivepoint(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2018
LUGBE:
You can convince them by not giving them arms on the street when they request and asking them of how well their children have done during the regime. Nonsense tongue

My former office now can be convinced against him because they have ended up sacking almost 80% of the employees, no more government contracts as it used to be, thank God i left them before time.

This administration can only consume those that have refused to speak the truth despite the obvious. I am partly benefiting from the government now but i will forever speak the truth when i need to do so, which i am doing

even if u are fully benefiting from the govt ur views will never change, u r just 5% though & very insignificant.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by jayluv4real: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2018
This is to tel you that no matter how 50 or more feels about one person negatively or positively there are a thousand and one more who still appreciates such a fellow.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by honor4me: 11:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Validated:

Op, let me burst your bubble! grin grin

I guess these people were alive in 2003, 2007 and 2011 when Buhari lost elections! If yes, you made no point.

In 2015, with all the North supposedly behind Buhari he only beat GEJ with just 2m votes. So leave matter because that 2015 massive support is gone down the drain. APC have squandered the goodwill on the alter of failure.

In 2019, the massive support would be far less than 2015. Do not forget that opposition will be fielding a Northern Muslim; not a Southern Christian. Again, middlebelt is now totally out of love with Buhari, quite unlike in 2015.

Also, like Atiku made clear, APC getting presidency in 2015 was because nPDP was massively helpful. So, just chill!

Lastly, in 2015 APC charmed people with Change mantra. Unfortunately, people have now realised they were deceived or that what they got was CHAIN instead. So bro, wake up and smell the coffee! grin grin grin
Who is your northern candidates that will stand against PMB. Better than 2015, dont underrate the power of incubency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by israelmao(m): 11:47am On Jun 22, 2018
abc115:
Love.
This is an unscheduled visit o

Whether unscheduled or scheduled we don't doubt his love in the core north but the fact is, 2019 will not be like 2015,things are no longer the same.2019 presidential election will be north versus north in term of presidential candidates.Some of the middlebelt states like Benue,Plateau,Taraba are no-go areas or considered as lost states because Buhari has failed to respond swiftly to their security concerns or tribalized them.South-South,South East are not his strongholds and South-West is a battleground and unpredictable going by their political sagacity.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by jattopeter(m): 11:50am On Jun 22, 2018
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH WITH OUT CONTROL, WHEN PEOPLE DONT WANT GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN ETC. I WEEP FOR THIS NATION.
THIS IS TO SHOW THAT OUR SUFFERING IS STILL VERY FAR. SUFFERING AND SMILING.
AMONG THOSE PEOPLE , HOW MANY OF THEM ARE ABOVE POVERTY? HOW MANY OF THEM ARE LEARNED?
HMMMMMM.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
PMB is the only leader in Nigeria that can pull this kind of crowd. The love they have for him can't be measured.
PMB till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by sanpipita(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

Government is giving the poorest of the poor 5k monthly.

Private laboratories such as Microsoft, Apple, Samsung, Pfizer etc carry out research and experiments which shape modern science and technology.

Ranting on the internet, looking for something negative to say on every thread would not improve your lot not would it change the love people have for their President.

Go figure.

By the way, if Nigeria is a zoo you are at the cricket at the bottom of the food chain.

Deluded lot, even Hitler was loved, Sadaam Hussein was loved, worst character of men and dictators had their lovers but just know they never lasted forever mostly had bad endings, Buhari will be out of office someday and I will see how you survive without the little stipends they throw at you to defend their rubbish

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by israelmao(m): 11:53am On Jun 22, 2018
jattopeter:
THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH WITH OUT CONTROL, WHEN PEOPLE DONT WANT GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN ETC. I WEEP FOR THIS NATION.
THIS IS TO SHOW THAT OUR SUFFERING IS STILL VERY FAR. SUFFERING AND SMILING.
AMONG THOSE PEOPLE , HOW MANY OF THEM ARE ABOVE POVERTY? HOW MANY OF THEM ARE LEARNED?
HMMMMMM.

Point of correction, their sufferings!
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by honor4me: 11:53am On Jun 22, 2018
Hedonisst:

You're such a shameless character. Are you not embarrassed about the fact that these miserable, hunger stricken "supporters" are illiterate dregs of the earth who do not know their left from their right and have no idea why they're supporting Buhari other than that he is their ethnic champion?

Should you not be more interested in how many POLITICALLY INFORMED and ENLIGHTENED people in Nigeria today actually support Buhari?
Millions of those "miseable, hunger stricken supporters" who " illiterate dregs of the earth and have no idea why they are supporting Buhari" have electoral values than you one on one.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by showafrica(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Dedetwo:

Give them their country, Islamic Republic of Arewa. A striking socio-economic development in other countries other than Arewa could wake them up such a deep slumber. The sectionalism in Nigeria tends to insulate vagabonds such as Muhammadu Buhari from grass root criticisms. You can see that the Malam's motorcade is Toyato instead of Innson.

Islamic Republic of Arewa... IRA...perfect country but I don't know why they don't want to secede from neighboring terrorists and enjoy freedom.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Liverpoolfc(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2018
Human are exposed to noxious substances daily.They are never aware of it until it gets to the cerebra cortex bc they are integrated at spinal level. Some people 's suffering are still at the spinal level.They don't need to be convinced, they will convince others when there their sufferings graduate from spinal level to cerebral level.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Trittee: 11:59am On Jun 22, 2018
FriendNG:
Some people are wasting their time. Especially those channeling their energy to insult this man on social media.

Buhari is working to fix Nigeria. You won't see much effect now but it will be a matter of discuss for generations to come.

Let's take for example:

1. Nigeria is already on the verge of food security: If we can feed ourselves with our own products, no nation can sanction us using food for not bidding to their own selfish will.

2. By December this year the Nigerian Airways will be back by the grace of God.

3. By 2020 we will no longer import petroleum products: Nigeria can afford to dash the little barrels allocated for Nigerian consumption to citizens for free and that won't affect the economy much. Nigerians will only pay for the refining by Dangote and transportation to their respective states.

Or otherwise sell it. Still, the price of petrol will come done cuz no importation cost.

3. In few months the Abuja Metro rail will be commissioned.

4. The Lagos Ibadan rail will also be commissioned by December or latest January.

5. The mambila 3000 Megawatt project will soon commence as negotiation with China civil is about to be concluded.

Getting all the rails working and doing all the above + Ajaokuta in his 2 tenures are sufficient for me.

And 1 thing you cannot take away from Buhari is sincerity. Once he said I will do this, he means business and not politics. It may take time but he will accomplish it.

FYI, The num 3 on this list is extremely impossible, please do not let the media decieve you or us about the future of petroleum products in this country. If you are privilege to get to the Dangote refinery you will understand my point.

The num 5 impossible too cos i wonder where you are gonna get the gas from to power the plant. A whole lot is going on behind the scene that majority of Nigerians no nothing about. DO NOT BELIEVE AND SWALLOW HOOK LINE AND SINKER everything you read or hear from the media.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by KingRagnar: 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tell me about it, its not even by the availability of PVC but by the fact that Buhari has restructured this country and has made life alot better for the financially challenged masses in Nigeria by providing 5000 naira monthly to them. Tell me who would not want such a prson back on seat after years of suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by justice212: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

When a man is loved he's loved.
When you're bless you're bless. Even the devil himself was shock

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Austema(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
buchilino:
HOW CAN NIGERIANS FORGET SO SOON.

1. They ask you to account for £2.8 billion PTF funds in 1983 you plot and oust a democratically elected govt.

2. They ask you to encourage fulanis to obey grazing laws in Oyo state in 1989 you threaten more fulani attacks on farmers in Oyo state.

3. They ask you to obey election guidelines and respect election outcome, you threaten that the monkey and bamboo will be soaked in their own blood.

4. They ask you to make a comment about the ruthless Abacha regime, you score it the best in Nigeria history and that Abacha was never corrupt.

5. They ask you to declare your assets, you say it is not compulsory but quick at persecuting those who declared theirs.

6. They asked you to fight and defeat Boko Haram but you came to power and released their members that were earlier detained by the last Administration.

7. They ask you to show your School Certificate as a prerequisite to be President of Nigeria, as an elected President you hire 15 SANS to defend you in court.

8. They ask you to declare your health status, you say it is your privacy.

9. They ask you to account for how much the government is subsidizing your health and how much specifically it cost Nigeria to park a government private jet in UK for months, you say Nigerians have no right to know.

10. They ask you to obey the federal character article as enshrined in the 1999 Constitution, you populate your government with brothers, uncles, nephews, cousins, etc

11. They ask you to be President of all Nigerians, you state that you can only give more to the 95% who voted for you.

12. They ask you to reign in the very murderous Metti Allah aka Herdsmen as their Grand Patron, you say they only carry sticks.

13. They ask you to declare Herdsmen (who have killed more than Boko Haram) as terrorists like you gleefully pronounced IPOB, you defend the activities of the Herdsmen and state that they are from Libya.

14. You where invited to Oputa panel to testify, you claim the panel has no right to invite you.

15. You claim you detest corrupt people, yet your jobless son could afford a N50m worth of motorbike.

16. You claim you are fighting corruption, you win your election through proceeds of corruption (including the resources of those being persecuted today) and still harbouring and shielding all the corrupt elements in your government.

17. You claim you loaned money with which you bought your presidential election form, but all your children went to school abroad.

18. You claim to obey the rule of law but Dasuki and others have remained detained despite several court orders to the contrary.

19. They ask you to fulfill your electoral promises, obey the rule of law and generally provide dividends of Democracy, you go after other arms of government, perceived and imagined opponents/foes.

20. You want the Senate President arrested because some dare devil armed robbers claim they are his political thugs when you have not been arrested for being the Grand Patron of the muderours Metti Allah aka Herdsmen that you defend at every given opportunity.

21 You claim to belong to everybody and nobody, but you appoint all service chiefs and heads of security agencies from one part of the country
God bless you sir
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Barzinime(m): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
LUGBE:
You can convince them by not giving them arms on the street when they request and asking them of how well their children have done during the regime. Nonsense tongue

My former office now can be convinced against him because they have ended up sacking almost 80% of the employees,[s] no more government contracts as it used to be[/s], thank God i left them before time.

This administration can only consume those that have refused to speak the truth despite the obvious. I am partly benefiting from the government now but i will forever speak the truth when i need to do so, which i am doing

No more magomago contracts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Born2Breed(f): 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
This is Nigeria. Where sectionalism thrives.
He is cheered in the north and we all know how the average northerner thinks,they are easily manipulated by their clerics and whoever provide for them.
They are not independent thinkers.
They have been voting for him all these years and he was a sore loser until the south decided to support him but he has lost that bloc and his return to daura as a owner of retrogresive cows is imminent.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by GavelSlam: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
sanpipita:

Deluded lot, even Hitler was loved, Sadaam Hussein was loved, worst character of men and dictators had their lovers but just know they never lasted forever mostly had bad endings, Buhari will be out of office someday and I will see how you survive without the little stipends they throw at you to defend their rubbish

Many of your likes have tried that line on me on this forum but turned round to believe I must be highly connected in government with little money and evidence I posted on this forum.

I have never collected a penny from government apart from my NYSC stipends.

I am not responsible for your penury and neither are the people who went to show love to their President.

You are free to vote whoever you like in 2019. It is your right of suffrage.

The result is for us to see.
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by yvesboss(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
madridguy:
Forget online ranting, no northerner alive can get 10% of total vote in the north against PMB.

I think Kwankwaso and Atiku combined as different aspirants will upset NE and NW votes. Your thoughts?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by hmuhammad(m): 12:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Preshy561:
a thread for zombies.
u mean for eastern hoes?
Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by ImaIma1(f): 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=Baawaa post=68705452]Those who loves Buhari love him not because of money but for their futures and their children's destinies.PDP has destroyed the future of this nation and had ruined a lot

1 Like

Re: How Do You Convince These People Against Muhammadu Buhari? by Hedonisst: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
honor4me:

Millions of those "miseable, hunger stricken supporters" who " illiterate dregs of the earth and have no idea why they are supporting Buhari" have electoral values than you one on one.

And it is in whose interest to ensure that these illiterate and desperately poor abokki urchins remain the way they are? An enlightened and fed man is a liberated man, so keep them uneducated and hungry, so that they would provide "electoral value" for selfish politicians, not so? This is the ugly state of affairs that you're shameless and stupid enough to support! No wonder Bill Gates affirmed that Buhari's government pays zero attention to HUMAN CAPITAL development. No wonder. He prefers to keep people underdeveloped so that they would continue to languish in ignorance and provide "electoral value" for himself and his Co-travellers!

Some of you senseless dolts are beyond redemption.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Rumokwuta Bridge In Rivers To Be Commissioned By Tinubu / Jonathan Visits Ayiri Emami, Warri Billionaire, At His Home (Photo) / Yinka Odumakin Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.