Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding (60028 Views)

"Get Out Of My House" — Obasanjo Drags Presidential Candidate Out Of His House / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by LaudableXX: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
okwabayi:
Do all these nairalanders share one brain? All of them are writing the same comment verbatim. Is this forum occupied by one man with hundreds of accounts or the population here can't string intelligently unique comments?

Is he the one who works in Microsoft? I'm surprised Obasanjo being so old has such a young son, the same as TY Danjuma. So the time these old men were busy brutalizing Nigerians during the military era they had no offspring? It's understandable: people without children are normally wicked.
Are you ok? Why don't you conduct a little research before rushing into NL to type crap? shocked Obasanjo has other kids who are much older than this boy called 'Juwonlo. Aren't you aware that one of his eldest daughters Dr. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello was a former Commissioner of Health in Ogun State, before becoming a Senator in 2007? She is over 50 years old. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by morakakin(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2018
Karlman:

abeg no use laugh wound person

Go help him kill her and spend the rest of ur life in prison u dumb ass.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by jolyment: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Today's my birthday, wish me well.... Someone shud buy me a gift.

Happy birthday
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2018
Bookmarked, this is very deep.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2018
jchioma:
What an elder sees sitting down ... I remember how this man's mother tried to convince him not to marry the lady, but for some reasons, she was like a lone voice in the wilderness. Every one else, including OBJ laughed her to scorn. Who's laughing now?

As mother, she won't be able to laugh; but she will be in pain.

God mother laugh only when their children are feeling fine.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
What a pity!!! I feel so sorry for the wife, all these weak men that cannot handle women, all this big beautiful woman is asking for is love, affection and to carry a baby and this lazy man is screaming wolf up and down........ angry

And to carry a baby, "Knife has to come in as threat" ? if that assertion was true.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Exactly as my mother warned me too when I was having sympathy for my ex-wife,now separated.I didn't listen.

We should always listen to our mothers' opinions about our women.I learnt the hard way just like OBJ's son.

2 Likes

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Samakus(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2018
QueenDeborah:

Give me your location and i will tell you where to come and meet me. You will be blessed beyond your imagination
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by cooooooks(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2018
It is wrong for whoever leaked the emails to have done that.

Only God knows the pressures on them to get married. He clearly was not happy with the relationship BEFORE they got married. So why marry?

May God help the both of them. And as for Tope, I am surprised that what is most important to her is that she give birth before she's too old. If she is as unstable as he is suggesting (and she is not denying), would the baby be safe in her care??

good on the guy for leaving. A wife that threatens you with bodily harm even once can surely do it.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
NotComplaining:

You must not know what they call a psychopath. All her emotions are manufactured. She has no feelings, zero love, can switch in a second, murder your ass on the whim.

This man is doing the right thing.
Let me add that they manufacture shocking lies on a whim,you will be shocked her love emails are just lies to hoodwink the young man to his death.I experienced it,so I know.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2018
resurgent2019:

Don't let me type what will anger many people angry here oooo. How did Obj destroy the nation? angry angry angry angry
Obj destroyed the nation please,just as he has destroyed this young man's life.

But the boy is getting his sense back.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by salt1: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
doreto:
Exactly as my mother warned me too when I was having sympathy for my ex-wife,now separated.I didn't listen.

We should always listen to our mothers' opinions about our women.I learnt the hard way just like OBJ's son.

So unfortunate you had a similar experience.
When people are in love, they don't reason well
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Karlman: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
morakakin:

Go help him kill her and spend the rest of ur life in prison u dumb ass.

Thats your Parents you're talking to!
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by resurgent2019: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
doreto:
Obj destroyed the nation please,just as he has destroyed this young man's life.

But the boy is getting his sense back.

Please give me examples of how he destroyed the nation. And tell me what Buhari is doing to the unity of this same nation.

I await your response, please.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by resurgent2019: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Funmibi01:
Family and Friends needs to be monitoring that woman, I mean bumper to bumper monitoring because she can commit suicide.

The husband really f*uk up. He knows the lady has been managing depression, he should have quietly go for divorce. I didn't see any threat in the lady's email messages.

My judgement is "olujuwon is like his father, always destroying peoples peace.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I support your statement on suicide watch for madam magistrate.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by resurgent2019: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Reference:
Godless people. That is the summary of what the world has to offer.... nothing but tribulation.

Dafuq shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is that your response to the story? That is all you could contribute? Na wa oooo
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by reality1010: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

See more photos here; http://www.gistmore.com/one-year-elaborate-wedding-obasanjos-son-drags-wife-court-allegations-domestic

lalasticlala

You marry Yoruba problem,you employ them problem,you associate with them problem,you do business with them problem.Everything about them is problem because of their mischieve.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by okwabayi(m): 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
LaudableXX:

Are you ok? Why don't you conduct a little research before rushing into NL to type crap? shocked
This is nairaland. Typing crap is the order of the day here.

Obasanjo has other kids who are much older than this boy called 'Juwonlo.
A male older than the age of 18 is legally a man. You see yourself? You typed crap too.

Aren't you aware that one of his eldest daughters Dr. Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello was a former Commissioner of Health in Ogun State, before becoming a Senator in 2007? She is over 50 years old. undecided
I completely forgot. I remember both have a rocky father-daughter relationship.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by LaudableXX: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
okwabayi:
This is nairaland. Typing crap is the order of the day here.

A male older than the age of 18 is legally a man. You see yourself? You typed crap too.

I completely forgot. I remember both have a rocky father-daughter relationship.

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Junwo's mum knows some oga at the top or is it bottom in this case...wink wink grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by gwama: 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
The word of a mother is never in vain, what has not been said about this mother, that she is crazy, that her prayer group lies, ..... etc. God speaks sometimes one way, sometimes another, he can even use animals to talk to you. Dear Olujonwo, stay in this marriage, you will come out both feet forward. Maybe your old father wants to sacrifice you to lengthen his life. grin grin grin
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by baby124: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Acidosis:
smh

I remember how some Nairalanders blasted OBJ's wife over this issue

see some comments way back in 2017

*The prophet right now* grin grin grin

I've edited their names so they won't come here to type rubbish tongue

To whom it may concern; after God, the next person to meet for counselling are your parents. Whether you think they're right or wrong, listen to them before anyone else, and let God guide you. I'm sorry to say this but some Nairalanders are SATANIC, always seeking who to drag to the pit with their unbeliefs. By the time you're drowning, they will be nowhere to be found.
I didn’t know you were cowardly quoting me here. Did the mother object to the wedding? No she didn’t. She only wanted it postponed to a certain date because the pastor said she should? This is someone that is quoting me who believes MMM is an investment choice. Worry about your decisions before you worry about my advice. I still stand by what I said. Because their marriage did not work out does not mean what the mother did was right. How can she let a pastor pick wedding date for her son. Is that a sane mother? If she was allowed to pick the wedding date, she would have done all she could to prevent the wedding from collapsing. But because she was bitter that she was ignored, she kept adding fuel to the fire.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by ImaIma1(f): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
merrypakman:
He would have listened to his mum!

But the mum didn't say he should not marry her. She only said they should do a small wedding.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by cooltola(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
The 1st year of marriage is usually challenging for new couples, one must be patient.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by cooltola(m): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
reality1010:
You marry Yoruba problem,you employ them problem,you associate with them problem,you do business with them problem.Everything about them is problem because of their mischieve.

na wa o , not true.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by CioAngels(f): 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
QueenDeborah:
Happy birthday, may all your good wishes come to you. You will live long in good health. Amen.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Dgovernor88: 3:26am On Jun 23, 2018
I vividly remember when most of you tried to crucify his mum calling her all sorts of names, now you all have seen that she's dam right to her thrown. Word of advice-don't be fast to conclude cause you don't know what tomorrow brings.
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by Mordecai(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Nobody is asking how a person with Bipolar Disorder became a judge.

1 Like

Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by themodernman: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2018
spinna:
Red flags

Rich (maybe. spoilt)
Fat (maybe. self esteem issues)
Keeps knife near bed (ha!)
Actually threatened to kill you
A magistrate ( she knows legal loopholes to avoid prison)
Your mother seriously warned you

This guy should be veeery careful

I wonder why people continue to listen to OBJ, a man that can't keep his family 2geda...everyone he's foisted on us has only brought us sorrow.

GEJ wasn't foisted on us...
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by themodernman: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2018
Mordecai:
Nobody is asking how a person with Bipolar Disorder became a judge.

Thisisnigeria
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by LaudableXX: 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2018
cooltola:
The 1st year of marriage is usually challenging for new couples, one must be patient.
Patient with what....someone who has threatened to inflict major bodily harm on you? shocked Which kind grammar you dey talk, sef?
Re: Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding by cooltola(m): 6:33am On Jun 27, 2018
LaudableXX:

Patient with what....someone who has threatened to inflict major bodily harm on you? shocked Which kind grammar you dey talk, sef?
Abegi marriage is for better or worse. People change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Biden Threatens Financial, Visa Sanctions Against Nigeria, Others Over Anti-gay / Who Is Dr Alvan Ikoku And Why Is His Face On N10 Note?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.