Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (63587 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by oyetunder(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
His lucky is nt around his brain, stay away from married women if u want to live long...

(though i am nt in support of what the husband did...)

if i should marry tomorrow and cathes my wife cheating i won't bother myself fighting the man at all, it takes consent to have sex, na to send her to her papa house ASAP..
Yes...fighting for such a woman is an act of monumental and historical stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Opinionated: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Spar7tan(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2018
This is a sad issue.

But the scan makes it look smhw funny! cheesy
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by MARKone(m): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2018
All these fake stories
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2018
Did the man rape the wife?
Or is adultery a criminal offence in Kenya?
Biko face your adulterous wife.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by julitoch: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2018
The wife is to be blamed because it was not a case of rape, but what is really happening with married women sleeping around these days, it's quite shameful, men we know, that they are very promiscuous by nature but what has gone wrong with married women, God help us in these generations.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Ifiegboria(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Jeezz
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by omooba969(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Yeeehhh! shocked

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2018
Angelanest:
A man who was caught nailing another man's wife - had two nails driven into his head allegedly by his lover's husband. According to reports, the man was allegedly attacked in Meru town in Kenya after the woman's husband he was sleeping with - caught them and reacted immediately by using nails on the man's head.

The injured man who is said to be married - was rushed to Maua Mission Hospital before being transferred to Nairobi.

Unconfirmed reports say the man might have died due to injuries sustained in the head after spending some days at the hospital.

Pictures of the man with the nail in his head - have gone viral online after it was shared some days ago in order to warn men from sleeping with other people's wives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/husband-drives-nails-into-mans-head-after-catching-him-with-his-wife-photos.html
Bloggers and lies!!!Nairaland,the newest dumping ground for fake news!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by alexander7(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2018
this men no get joy at all
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by abbeyty(m): 10:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Deal with your wife mr and leave the man alone, though he passed his boundary but your wife is the shameless olosho.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
His lucky is nt around his brain, stay away from married women if u want to live long...

if i should marry tomorrow and cathes my wife cheating i won't bother myself fighting the man at all, it takes consent to have sex, na to send her to her papa house ASAP..
best option! I'll congratulate the man sef.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by enemyofprogress: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2018
And the man never pour inside o
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by enemyofprogress: 10:59am On Jun 22, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm in support die!!! Why you go go dey lamba person wife... why

But the husband suppose knack nail for hin wife head too...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

married women are the sweetest, no stress, no attachment, no pregnancy wahala.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by raphchima(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Nice one, then you inject her, so her spinal cord gets condemned....
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by peculiar111(f): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
hurricaneChris:
If i caught him in my house with my wife, i would drive two nails into his head.

Don't mess with someone's wife
something is wrong here..... since is not rape... d wife also need 5 nails at d center of her head.....
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by chendstone01(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
Put your dick where it doesn't belong

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Freshbaba95(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
2 people agreed to have sex, and one ends up been the victim, he didn't rape her. she was enjoying it too. I think the idiot husband is to be arrested.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by divinelove(m): 11:01am On Jun 22, 2018
A married woman is a no go area

Nothing like consent there

A man caught with a married woman deserves death penalty, it should be made part of our laws

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by divinelove(m): 11:02am On Jun 22, 2018
Freshbaba95:
2 people agreed to have sex, and one ends up been the victim, he didn't rape her. she was enjoying it too. I think the idiot husband is to be arrested.

Ooo shut up already DT man deserves death

Sleeping with a married woman is the same like armed robbery. Men caught should be burnt alive n feed to vultures

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by scraperJ: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2018
grin
PSTEMMA1960:

if I b d guy, would just act like all is fine and give her sentforth knacking like 2moro no dey and send her out ASAP grin
PSTEMMA1960:

if I b d guy, would just act like all is fine and give her sentforth knacking like 2moro no dey and send her out ASAP
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
An Efik adage says "ama anwan owo akama mkpa ison"

Translated " A person who loves another man's wife is a debtor to death"

I personally run away with the speed of Usain Bolt when I notice any veiled overture from a married woman.

Keep your entrapment for your hubby. Stop seducing young men with that snare.

Young kings, flee from evil. Don't taste a quarantined nunu.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by bejeria101(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
The woman na kenyan open? Lol
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Bullhari007(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
hehehehehehehe, he used 6inch nails, what a great carpenter, abeg I won ask if he used slaghammer or something bigger to drive it that deep, from my own observation one man cant do this easily, unless he has undisclosed assailant that helped him hold the man down ... good knacking, men stop cheating with somebody's wife or girlfriend
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

On the first available flight to her home town. I will even book first class seat for her so that she will arrive in stylish disgrace to her father's house. But that X-ray result though, see better 14 inch nail.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by MarieSucre(f): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2018
I hate when spouses attack the 3rd party instead of the cheating spouse. Do you know whether she told him that she was single and that's why he forged ahead with the relationship. Sir, I advice you to face your wife, she is the one at fault here, she is the one who vowed to be faithful to you. Do you know how many men that approach me and lie that they're single but I have already smelt a wife and 3 kids on them from a mile away, some even try to pull the religion stunt, "who wants to be your second wife and move to Kano mtchewwww". Nonsense and ingredient, me sef I'm single, we are all single in this mad country.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by okenwaa(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

That's if and only if it's not in my house.....cus if it is, i'll do both.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Psoul(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

Ideal thing....but wen u get married, u may start reasoning differently from this.
Don't say never until u get there
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Psoul(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2018
hurricaneChris:
If i caught him in my house with my wife, i would drive two nails into his head.

Don't mess with someone's wife

Rewrite ur comment to match the way u started it.

Ok....let me help u:

If i caught him in my house with my wife, i would drove two nails into his head.

Don't messed with someone's wife.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by ojootaru: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2018
I sorry for him ...The gods are not be blamed here ...na Konji cos am
But seriously Guys check out below the Health benefits of common Fruits and plants. They will make your manhood strong and help you perform better naturally in bed.

1. Health Benefits of Banana for Men – Must Read

2. Hibiscus Flower (Zobo) Drink Health Benefits and Its Side Effects

3. Check Out Health Benefits of Bitter Leaf Juice

4. Health Benefits of Bitter Kola Nut and Leaves – Must Read

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Udoks(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Dude must have been a carpenter... Never mess with a carpenter's wife.. lol
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by 8stargeneral: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2018
Only two nails,why not make it like ten nails grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.