Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi (63585 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Man's Head Turned To Pig Head After He Stole A Pig In Malawi (Pics, Video) / Husband Kills Imam Attahiru Alhassan After ‘Catching Him In Bed’ With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by okenwaa(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Anybody who did this supposed to be in jail by now....

It takes two to tangle
Am sure it isn't a rape case
Allow the law to take its course and not form judge and jury .....

This is too extreme... He might not survive it

Hope you don't sleep with people's wife? Cus you're sounding like someone who does.

When you remember how much you spent marrying that woman then you'll not only drive a nail into his head but will also forget a sledge hammer on his "Akpa amu"!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by madjune(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Many people here are in support of what the man did to the adulterous man.

Question is, what if the nails eventually kills him?
Would you support that too?

I can barely count the number of guys in support of the Danish man in lekki who killed his cheating naija babe recently.
I'm sure a similar scenario triggered off the act.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Afec1000givers: 11:50am On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
His lucky is nt around his brain, stay away from married women if u want to live long...

(though i am nt in support of what the husband did...)

if i should marry tomorrow and cathes my wife cheating i won't bother myself fighting the man at all, it takes consent to have sex, na to send her to her papa house ASAP..
but some men are so relentless when chasing their choice of women...remember women are weaker and thats y i always give 70% blame on the men.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by asawanathegreat(m): 11:59am On Jun 22, 2018
hurricaneChris:
If i caught him in my house with my wife, i would drive two nails into his head.

Don't mess with someone's wife
Bros I concur

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Slimsly100(f): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
His lucky is nt around his brain, stay away from married women if u want to live long...

if i should marry tomorrow and cathes my wife cheating i won't bother myself fighting the man at all, it takes consent to have sex, na to send her to her papa house ASAP..

How u wan take nail am pass like this? U don nail am finish ma bruda
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by khalids: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
MENTORCH:
So what has he achieved by this, her Pussy has been bleeped already. Don’t take decisions when you are angry.

Also, Don't take decisions when you are h0rny... grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by MENTORCH(m): 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
khalids:

Also, Don't take decisions when you are h0rny... grin grin grin

Lol, you are also right.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by OhiOfIhima: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The husband only have a case with his wife since it was mutual.. There is a possibility that the woman told the man that she was single at the moment...
It has happened before

If your wife cheats... It means you are not man enough for her both financially and on the bed...
But there are crazy ones who cheats because they are olosho... They must cheat (but why marry such)

The husband only has an issue with the wife...
Divorce her or forgive her
It's that simple
Well, is good to control one's emotions no matter how.. God forbid, if someone try nonsense to my wife either mutual or not, I will damages tins b4 I look back. I don't joke wit my wife bro... She is my pride.. D way d societies look at a man who his wife cheat is vr embarrassing n disgust... All my female friends dat has married, I cut tie wit dem both calls n chats..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by teemy(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
While the OP gave us a fantastic story of the man who was nailed (no pun intended) there was no afterwards mention of the husband who we know would no more be a free man. Do try to balance the story of the results of uncontrolled sexual anxiety and uncontrolled anger at the same time.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by skubido(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Oboi dis wan is terrible
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by gulfer: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I don't understand

The guy de sleep when there de put nail for e head

If naa me, I go rush the man oh, find way discharge embarassed

I nor de folo person wife oh, b4 una quote me
I have been wondering too about how this was achieved, was he restrained/held down while the nails (2) were hammered in...........I thought of how much pain one feels having a regular headache as well as head banging migraine shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Nures(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
But why female are nt comment on this issue only a male can comment when you catch your wife with someone else
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
What did he do to his olosho wife...?
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by olmoRoc: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Some people will never look for their own.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by onomeabuja: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
Angelanest:
A man who was caught nailing another man's wife - had two nails driven into his head allegedly by his lover's husband. According to reports, the man was allegedly attacked in Meru town in Kenya after the woman's husband he was sleeping with - caught them and reacted immediately by using nails on the man's head.

The injured man who is said to be married - was rushed to Maua Mission Hospital before being transferred to Nairobi.

Unconfirmed reports say the man might have died due to injuries sustained in the head after spending some days at the hospital.

Pictures of the man with the nail in his head - have gone viral online after it was shared some days ago in order to warn men from sleeping with other people's wives.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/husband-drives-nails-into-mans-head-after-catching-him-with-his-wife-photos.html
WAIT O NA SO PERSON SAUL B hia. ....nobody fine for inside o, make we thank God for d flesh on d scul o

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
All these men are foolish. So what if its the woman the seduced him? And the man that drove nail into his head would do the same to anoda persons wife. Spits fvucked up hypocrites
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Slimsly100:

How u wan take nail am pass like this? U don nail am finish ma bruda
if it's around his brain, that's nailing it from the top of his head, u can't be able to remove the nails, if nt his brain would gush out...

that's an old method used in killing thieves b4.. once u catch them put nails on thier head bt close to their brain, and then send them home to go and die there..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Afec1000givers:
but some men are so relentless when chasing their choice of women...remember women are weaker and thats y i always give 70% blame on the men.
u are also right on this, bt some ladies are nt that weak, i have seen some of them...
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Psoul:

Ideal thing....but wen u get married, u may start reasoning differently from this.
Don't say never until u get their.
maybe, bt thanks anyway... bt i can't forgive such crime... and i can't fight....

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
dumo1:

On the first available flight to her home town. I will even book first class seat for her so that she will arrive in stylish disgrace to her father's house. But that X-ray result though, see better 14 inch nail.
grin
dumo1:

On the first available flight to her home town. I will even book first class seat for her so that she will arrive in stylish disgrace to her father's house. But that X-ray result though, see better 14 inch nail.
don't be suprise that the man would still repeat this same offence b4 the end of this month..... I have seen men that friend only married women..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by iamKeo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
So you mean he nailed the dude that nailed his wife?
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by delishpot: 3:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I don't understand

The guy de sleep when there de put nail for e head

If naa me, I go rush the man oh, find way discharge embarassed

I nor de folo person wife oh, b4 una quote me

For your mind you think say him just put head down wmake dem knack two nails in ni? The man go don arrange boys wey hold his rival down. When no be small pikin.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Dailyway: 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Something is certainly wrong somewhere. Now what will the man do to his cheating wife?
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by jrusky(m): 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Tbe guy make a very big mistake by using nail. He should have hold me down tie his hand back and do surgery on this bollock dick by using Tiger razor blade to detach his dick get a plastic bag put the detached dick inside and give it to him and let him go I'm very sure no doctor can reattach it again and if done it won't work again. Case close.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

oga, that thing entered his brain o, cos that is where the brain is located
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by staen: 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
And dey cannot call one carpenter to use their device to remove it jejely
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by donnaD(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

and if she catches U cheating nko?is she right if she leaves u? ?.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
donnaD:

and if she catches U cheating nko?is she right if she leaves u? ?.
more than right, and secondly if i have been cheating b4 her i won't have the conscience to send her away... i can't cheat on my girlfriend then how much more my wife...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PreciousBro: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
lol grin

Wonder wonder wonder wonder, till a wanderer meets/hits his end/head.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by mfm04622: 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm in support die!!! Why you go go dey lamba person wife... why

But the husband suppose knack nail for hin wife head too...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Worse thing, it happened in his house
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by ImaMmakara(f): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:

You will send her to her father's house, are u serious but if the table was turned you would have expected her to forgive you and move.
Re: Kenyan Man Drives Nails Into Man's Head After Catching Him With His Wife (Graphi by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
ImaMmakara:

You will send her to her father's house, are u serious but if the table was turned you would have expected her to forgive you and move.
i can't cheat on my wife/girlfriend, and i don't think i can forgive such...... a girlfriend of mine once cheated on me, i tried forgiving her bt it didn't work, every of her move became suspicious to me...

so instead of me to die of heart attack i had to let her go in peace (though we still speak and i never even told anyone what she did because of her ego )

the only i may forgive is if the lady happens to confess to me by herself without me seeing them.. bt if she allows me to catch her first then their is no going back..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo) / Hilarous: Honduras Inmate Tried To Break Out Of Jail Disguised As Woman(Photo) / Soldier Kills Rowland Tafida, MOPOL Officer Over Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.