Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,682 members, 7,801,965 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention (2587 Views)

A 12 Year Old Car / Why Do Old Car Models Come Into Nigeria And Appreciate? / Add Juice To Your Old Car Batteries With This External Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2018
This is my oldest and smallest car. I have looked after it just as well as I did my other four cars but this particular car just keeps on drawing huge attention everywhere I go.

1 Like

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 10:28am On Jun 22, 2018
MORE PICTURES

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by sunbilor(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2018
You take good care of it. Well done
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 3

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 4

1 Like

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 5

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by Donald3d(m): 10:40am On Jun 22, 2018
Wow
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by ogtavia(m): 10:41am On Jun 22, 2018
what kind of wall finish is that sir?

1 Like

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by Baawaa(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2018
Ancient car in an ancient house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2018
if u dont dispose this car or park it in a museum
this car will kill u

2 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 11:20am On Jun 22, 2018
ogtavia:
what kind of wall finish is that sir?

My house is a castle and the walls are built with stones; that's the way I like it. My hotel walls are also built with stones. With that, I don't have to bother about painting and repainting my house. Besides, they look exotic, exquisite and quite different.

9 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2018
Baawaa:
Ancient car in ancient house grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My house is a castle and the walls are built with stones; that's the way I like it. My hotel walls are also built with stones. With that, I don't have to bother about painting and repainting my house. Besides, they look exotic, exquisite and quite different.

It's unfortunate that Nigerians have not started to appreciate classic cars. Overseas, such cars cost far more than the big, brand new ones. Personally, I prefer being different and standing out of the crowd. Make no mistake about it, a lot of money is needed to keep such a car in the fantastic shape it has and I am quite happy to spend money that way.

7 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
if u dont dispose this car or park it in a museum

this car will kill u

It's unfortunate that Nigerians have not started to appreciate classic cars. Overseas, such cars cost far more than the big, brand new ones. Personally, I prefer being different and standing out of the crowd. Make no mistake about it, a lot of money is needed to keep such a car in the fantastic shape it has and I am quite happy to spend money that way.

On the contrary, this car could prolong my life. This is because even owners of G - Wagon pack their cars and salute me. People gather to have a look at the car and that makes me to feel exceedingly proud. It's better seen with the eyes than just in pictures. Awesome!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by ogtavia(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2018
bigdoo:

looks nice that's why I asked..
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by cassidy1996(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2018
wow! i like this
old wine tastes better.......
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2018
bigdoo:

On the contrary, this car could prolong my life. This is because even owners of G - Wagon pack their cars and salute me. People gather to have a look at the car and that makes me to feel exceedingly proud. It's better seen with the eyes than just in pictures. Awesome!!!!!!
american classic cars are built with latest engine in town while they use old modern body to cover it up

people are upgraging no be ur own worse pass

3 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by presented007(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
bigdoo:

That house is older than that car man
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bisi16(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
I love this. Nice one op.
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cc, resident automotive connoisseurs: EgunMogaji, Shagati, Kengodson.
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sometimes less is more.

This car looks like an old prostitute that tarted herself up to try to get attention amongst younger ones.

WTF is up with the bull bar, side steps and the stick on hood vents?

Tacky and horrid as heck.

PS: Listed below are smartly restored samples that commands good money.

4 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by HoodBillionaire: 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
nawa o
stepping board for sedan
with bull bar
wen nor be suv
wat a shame

3 Likes

Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by kengodson: 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
HeavenlyBang:
Cc, resident automotive connoisseurs: EgunMogaji, Shagati, Kengodson.
cool
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by millomaniac: 11:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Looks beautiful. Rare indeed.
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ur car is a classic
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by meobizy(f): 3:16am On Jun 23, 2018
OP is at least 55 years old and upwards.
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by rex444(m): 5:33am On Jun 23, 2018
Vintage!!!!! Classic one man...i had one vintage 206 convertible cc but the hydraulic compressor was bad and could not convert anymore so i sold it....i wish to have collections like mad
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by ibiyemi28(m): 6:29am On Jun 23, 2018
angry
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2018
meobizy:
OP is at least 55 years old and upwards.

You are right.
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Did you notice that the car has a car refrigerator and is fully air conditioned? Pretty cooooool!!!!!!
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Did you notice that the car still has its original seats and upholstery without any blemish? Pretty cooooool !!!!!
Re: This 34 Year Old Car Never Ceases To Attract Attention by bigdoo: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Did you notice that the car has 17 inch alloy rims? Pretty cooool !!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Camry 2010 / 2014 FORD EDGE LIMITED Tokumbo For Sale / ⭕⭕⭕SOLD SOLD foreign Used 2011 Toyota Corolla For Sale⭕⭕⭕

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.