Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction (1811 Views)

3-Storey Building Under Construction Collapses In Yaba, Lagos (Photo) / Building Under Construction Collapses In Lekki (Photo) / Building Under Construction Collapses In Aba, Many Trapped (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 10:51am On Jun 22, 2018
Just take a look and share your views and opinions.

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 2

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 3

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 4

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 5

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2018
PICTURE 6

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by uboma(m): 12:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
Building a hotel with 30 rooms is no easy task.
Kudos to you.
Uploading the building design here will give us a clearer idea of the hotel.

1 Like

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 9:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
uboma:
Building a hotel with 30 rooms is no easy task.

Kudos to you.

Uploading the building design here will give us a clearer idea of the hotel.

I don't intend to upload my building plan/design for any reason. However, there are a total of 40 rooms out of which 30 are for lodging. And all the 40 rooms need to be furnished fully. This is apart from the two rooms in front of the hotel, used as the security house and generator(s) house. There are 3 rooms at the back of the main building, which will be used by some of the workers.
Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by ciouxox(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
bigdoo:

I don't intend to upload my building plan/design for any reason. However, there are a total of 40 rooms out of which 30 are for lodging. And all the 40 rooms need to be furnished fully. This is apart from the two rooms in front of the hotel, used as the security house and generator(s) house. There are 3 rooms at the back of the main building, which will be used by some of the workers.
what do you want us to look at then?
Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
ciouxox:

You have to look at the finished product. I have never seen anyone showing his/her building plan to the public. What is shown is the building itself.
Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by Rubbiish(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
bigdoo:

You have to look at the finished product. I have never seen anyone showing his/her building plan to the public. What is shown is the building itself.
@least show the 3D's...Lets know what your hotel look like. Because all the pictures u uploaded aren't even clear.

1 Like

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by Rubbiish(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
ciouxox:
i just tire for d op...

2 Likes

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by uboma(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
Rubbiish:

i just tire for d op...

ciouxox:

Rubbiish:

@least show the 3D's...Lets know what your hotel look like. Because all the pictures u uploaded aren't even clear.
ciouxox:

Abeg leave the op. he is not comfortable uploading the the design here.
Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
uboma:

Abeg leave the op. he is not comfortable uploading the the design here.

As you can see, the hotel is not completed yet. All the walls outside are made of stones, just the way I want it. So there would be no painting on the outside walls and fence. The inside is yet to be painted before I start with the completion of the electrical fittings, interlock, CCTV etc. Then I can proceed with the furnishing etc. I am currently on holiday in the UK, so I can't provide you with the design, which is in Nigeria.
THANKS

Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by uboma(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=bigdoo post=68829739][/quote]

I am not interested in viewing your hotel design.
Stay safe and well.
Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by bigdoo: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2018
This could be the first ever castle hotel in the city, built and walled entirely with stones. Pretty coool !!!!!!
Re: A Look At My 30 Bedroom Hotel Under Construction by delvinmaya(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2018
Great work.

I would very much love to talk to you. Anyway we can connect. I have a great deal for you

(1) (Reply)

Estimate On German Floor For 1000sqm / Caritas Luxury Homes Phase 3,lakowe Ajah Lagos @ 7m Per Plot / For Sale 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex (lekki Phase1) SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.