Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls (2056 Views)

Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons / If You Support Buhari, Pls Say Amen To This Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by honourhim: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
Iys quite unfortunate that we elected self-serving people in the national assembly.

Our senators and house of rep members have been exposed by Buhari and now they are trying their best to give us silly excuses that they were not aware of the budget cut in some south east projects.

Are they telling us that they were not given copies of the budget to go through before the day they passed the budget in the house?

And if they were given copies of the budget before that day it means they didnt go through it before the day they approved it. If they did they would have noticed the cut down.

And if they didnt go through it, what then were they doing that kept them so busy that they didnt go through it which is one of the reasons they were voted for? This clearly shows that they only care about the huge allowances and salaries they collect every month.

And instead of blaming our self-serving national assembly, you people are here blaming Buhari. What sort of madness are you guys displaying here?

This is why i have always hated you ipob miscreants. You people reason like goats. Must every blame go to Buhari.

For me, i think all Igbos should vote against all the south east members of this present national assembly in 2019. They are wicked and have no tangible defense to make for themselves.

Stop blaming Buhari on this one you Idiotic people of Biafra. Your foolishness rings so high. Quite a shame.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by DrGoodman: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
You are confused.

Supposing the senators all looked at it, agreed on an amount and passed the budget and then by the time the budget is approved by the executive, the executive removed the appropriation?

We will blame Buharri for the budget cuts till he gives us the names of the senators who cut down the amount.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Bayajidda1: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Someone should please wake me up if this thread gets to the front page.

Thanks
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by EvilChild: 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2018
Afonjas and Igbos are just two useless tribe.

One of well known for internet fraud and the latter is better known for drugs movement.

God please wipe out these two tribes away from our country
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by honourhim: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

One of well known for internet fraud and the latter is better known for drugs movement.

You ve already told us that you are an Evil child according to your username.

The words of an evil child cannot be taken seriously. You can continue being evil. Thats your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by dometome: 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourhim:
Iys quite unfortunate that we elected self-serving people in the national assembly.

Our senators and house of rep members have been exposed by Buhari and now they are trying their best to give us silly excuses that they were not aware of the budget cut in some south east projects.

Are they telling us that they were not given copies of the budget to go through before the day they passed the budget in the house?

And if they were given copies of the budget before that day it means they didnt go through it before the day they approved it. If they did they would have noticed the cut down.

And if they didnt go through it, what then were they doing that kept them so busy that they didnt go through it which is one of the reasons they were voted for? This clearly shows that they only care about the huge allowances and salaries they collect every month.

And instead of blaming our self-serving national assembly, you people are here blaming Buhari. What sort of madness are you guys displaying here?

This is why i have always hated you ipob miscreants. You people reason like goats. Must every blame go to Buhari.

For me, i think all Igbos should vote against all the south east members of this present national assembly in 2019. They are wicked and have no tangible defense to make for themselves.

Stop blaming Buhari on this one you Idiotic people of Biafra. Your foolishness rings so high. Quite a shame.
How many of these senators were elected by the people? None or maybe 2, That is the main thing why we want to have our own country, how many of the so called governors do we support? You Yoruba people are a people of multiple faces, you are neither here nor there, was it nit IPOB that kept on urging our people boycott the elections? You vermins keep urging that same people to disregard what is good for them, and when they do that, you praise them, now that the shit has hit the fan, you turn round and tell them not to blame you, I just don't get you people.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by mbos: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourhim:

We are leaving Nigeria Period. Go your way we dont like you na by force

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
one thing I'm sure in this Nigeria is Buhari is a bad luck.
Quote me I break your head with bottle.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by resurgent2019: 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourhim:

You ve already told us that you are an Evil child according to your username.

The words of an evil child cannot be taken seriously. You can continue being evil. Thats your problem.

Its easy. Why cant Hausa leave afonjas and ipob alone while cutting out the north to form an Arewa Republic? Very soft work.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by resurgent2019: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
dometome:
How many of these senators were elected by the people? None or maybe 2, That is the main thing why we want to have our own country, how many of the so called governors do we support? You Yoruba people are a people of multiple faces, you are neither here nor there, was it nit IPOB that kept on urging our people boycott the elections? You vermins keep urging that same people to disregard what is good for them, and when they do that, you praise them, now that the shit has hit the fan, you turn round and tell them not to blame you, I just don't get you people.

OMG, he is not Yoruba nowwwwwwww. Why cant you leave yorubas out of your trouble? Its getting really frustrating and some of us may just quit this site. Why would igbos think yorubas have all that time to deal with igbo issues?

The guy you quoted is a well known Igbo poster on this section. Na wa ooooo. angry angry sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Shukuakukobambi: 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
You are confused.

Supposing the senators all looked at it, agreed on an amount and passed the budget and then by the time the budget is approved by the executive, the executive removed the appropriation?

We will blame Buharri for the budget cuts till he gives us the names of the senators who cut down the amount.

Before nko? Which other job do you have? What other thing can you do? If not blame buhari? cheesy cheesy

Ekweremadu admitted the Senate committee has a case to answer but you're here asking buhari to give you their names cheesy

Even your Ipob patron, abaribe has kept quiet over this display of extreme idiocy on the altar of politics. Biko, continue wailing over buhari. That's the maximum you can ever be allowed to do

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by FRESHG(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Before nko? Which other job do you have? What other thing can you do? If not blame buhari? cheesy cheesy

Ekweremadu admitted the Senate committee has a case to answer but you're here asking buhari to give you their names cheesy

Even your Ipob patron, abaribe has kept quiet over this display of extreme idiocy on the altar of politics. Biko, continue wailing over buhari. That's the maximum you can ever be allowed to do
OH THIS ISLAMIST IS ALREADY HEREgrin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Shukuakukobambi: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
mbos:

We are leaving Nigeria Period. Go your way we dont like you na by force

You're Leaving Nigeria but praying that fayose and his boy win election in Ekiti?

You're leaving Nigeria but chanting atikulation or markafilation all over cyber space?

Keep deceiving your self

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Shukuakukobambi: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
FRESHG:
OH THIS ISLAMIST IS ALREADY HEREgrin

Mumu. Every body who thinks better than the zombies of the albino hunchback is an islamist cheesy

You the Jewish nomad or Christian zombie or Islamic dunce are on equal footing; deluded souls too weak to do anything for themselves but hang their fate on an imaginary fairy in the sky. Shame on you all
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Balyz: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
You are confused.

That's exactly what the rest of us want. Blame Buhari but you still won't get the projects. Who is at a loss? You

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Balyz: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
dometome:
Oga you cannot have your own country, I assume we've settled that by now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Shukuakukobambi: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
That's exactly what the rest of us want. Blame Buhari but you still won't get the projects. Who is at a loss? You

That's no problem for him. Even if his wife leaves him or if he loses his source of income, it's no problem as long as his ability to blame buhari isn't tampered with cheesy

Hate for buhari is the reason for his existence cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Ojiofor: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourhim:

I stop taking this rabble-rouser serious when you claimed that Ochereome Nnanna is from Delta just raise un-necessary dust targeted at Yoruba and Deltans.

This

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by zombieHUNTER: 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yoruba Muslims will not let us hear word

Opening threads upandan like lazy unemployed youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by zombieHUNTER: 2:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Abeg when will Yoruba Muslims allow Buhari backside to rest......

Please stop licking it

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by automatix: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
honourhim:

they always blame every body but their leaders. I have never seen a more nonchalant leader than those of eastern region.

They know that their people will never hold them accountable for their misdeed and that makes it easier for them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by onyfrank: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
If at all this Niger bridge is in the North, it would had been completed since with federal money even without budgeting. But because its Southeast/Igbo, we are hearing PPP(Private Partner Project).

The irrigation happening in the North since time immemorial, who is budgeting or doing PPP for it? Hypocrites

Divide this contry abeg.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by oooduancalmdown: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You're Leaving Nigeria but praying that fayose and his boy win election in Ekiti?

You're leaving Nigeria but chanting atikulation or markafilation all over cyber space?

Keep deceiving your self
I like this comment
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by oooduancalmdown: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
Actually they can. If their leaders are solidly behind them I don't see how Nigeria can stop them

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
EvilChild:

Amen
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Paretomaster1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
You are confused.

Buhari should tell you the name of the Senator? What a dun*e don't you have a rep In d Senate u can query?

That's how you go on a jamboree with Kanu, instead of you to hold ur representatives to withdraw from the Nigeria state, and demand for Biafra if you are serious..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by resurgent2019: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:

They can if serious. But we all know they are not serious about it. They just use it as a threat—but it is now stale. We ain’t buying it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by DrGoodman: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Paretomaster1:

Buhari should tell you the name of the Senator? What a dun*e don't you have a rep In d Senate u can query?

That's how you go on a jamboree with Kanu, instead of you to hold ur representatives to withdraw from the Nigeria state, and demand for Biafra if you are serious..

No names, then we hold Buharri responsible.
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Balyz: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Actually they can. If their leaders are solidly behind them I don't see how Nigeria can stop them
How? why do you people think that to carve out a new country is a child's play. Ask the palestinians who have been at it for 70 years with no success in sight. South Sudan? 40 years conflict with 3 million dead. There will never be a Biafra in our life time
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by resurgent2019: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balyz:
How? why do you people think that to carve out a new country is a child's play. Ask the palestinians who have been at it for 70 years with no success in sight. South Sudan? 40 years conflict with 3 million dead. There will never be a Biafra in our life time

It’s alright.
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by BabaRamota1980: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrGoodman:
You are confused.

Dont worry, the senator has been picked up....
Re: Igbos Stop Blaming Buhari Pls. Dont Even Blame Yoruba In This Matter Pls by Masterppower: 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
dometome:

That's why they are called bererebe (bat)

Yorubas are such double faced, unreliable entities....

They are the ones that removed it.

I advice all Igbo senators to overlook the idiotic speeches by those Islamic terrorists...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC To Conduct Fresh Congresses In Rivers / Rivers State Government Shows Proof refuting the Army's claims / Oyedepo, Others Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.