Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany (1649 Views)

Yara Baby Diapers / Is Selling Baby Diapers In Wholesale Profitable In 2021? / Distributors Wanted For Unac Baby Diapers And Products Nationwide In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by lade007(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hello everyone! For people asking about used clothes and diapers from Germany. I can now supply used clothes up to 54,000kg at a go. The more kg you buy, the cheaper the price offer per kg. In case of diapers, we can brand it for you to bear your name. Also available are detergents and energy drinks

For more information write me on WhatsApp or simply call.

Check my signature for contact

1 Like

Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by thinkaxis(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hi

I sent you an email pls check.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by uboma(m): 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
let's see pictures of the diapers you have in mind.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by lade007(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
uboma:
let's see pictures of the diapers you have in mind.

Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by uboma(m): 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=lade007 post=68720996][/quote]

It will be good to know the brand of Diaper you are advertising.
How many diapers are in a pack and how much?
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by adaeze91(f): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Can u share the picture of use clothes and the price per kg and minimum order.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by Freak4achild(f): 9:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Let's see pictures of the clothes.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
More details on the used clothes pls. I mean pics and price quotation
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by nwaanambra1(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2018
lade007:
Hello everyone! For people asking about used clothes and diapers from Germany. I can now supply used clothes up to 54,000kg at a go. The more kg you buy, the cheaper the price offer per kg. In case of diapers, we can brand it for you to bear your name. Also available are detergents and energy drinks

For more information write me on WhatsApp or simply call.

Check my signature for contact

lade007 pls can u show that diapers pics closer and also show some pics of the clothes - are they auctioned new clothes or used new clothes. can u kindly show us some pictures of the clothes. am more interested in babies, kids and women clothing
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by dubemnaija: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Op, kindly update us on the diaper stuff. I am very much interested in it.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by Benoxvals(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Please the O.P will answer your questions soon,he is presently on a ban.
Pls exercise some patience.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by lade007(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good afternoon
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by lade007(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
You can ask questions on this thread and i will answer you. We can also make a whatsapp group where all questions will be answered. I was banned by the MOD maybe because of the picture uploads. I have plenty pictures and information to give you concerning the products. Just signify interest and we will create a whatsapp group where we can exchange information
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by beinstein(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Create the WhatsApp group please.
I'm interested in the clothes.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by nwarosa: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
I have a one third of bale of children's clothes from Germany as well. Wholesale price. First grade.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by Roidatom(m): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Waiting for the WhatsApp group. Thanks.
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by lade007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
He si will soon....thanks
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by Jlow2: 10:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
watsapp group for cloths and diapers
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by frixie: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
What's the WhatsApp group
Re: I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany by nbuli(m): 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Add 08106377052

(1) (Reply)

See The Shocking Credit Alert I Got From My Bank / Secret Affiliate Marketing Hacks / Naira Crashes To Record Low At Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.