Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (33822 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by spycee1: 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Zva1BtQ2ZRE/Wyzyo1nNwEI/AAAAAAAAEPU/2ZALLBHeeuEfwrq68v-2cOHkjRtEvOsewCLcBGAs/s640/5b2c9fe91624f.jpg[/img]

Nigerian finance enthusiast exposes a man who called her a hoe on Twitter only to enter her DM begging for a meet up (screenshots)
Talk about the height of hypocrisy!

A finance enthusiast has exposed a man who called her a hoe and diminished all her achievements simply because he saw vacation photos of her on social media.

Oluwatosin Olaseinde shared a screenshot of a tweet posted by a certain Godfrey with the Twitter handle @Tymgawdphry. Godfrey accused her of being a hoe simply because she could afford to vacation in Russia. He immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was there on a "hoelizing voyage."

Shortly after acting all sanctimonious on his timeline, he went into the same woman's DM, begging to meet with her.

Well, Tosin isn't having it and she has named him to shame him.

See screenshots below.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Zva1BtQ2ZRE/Wyzyo1nNwEI/AAAAAAAAEPU/2ZALLBHeeuEfwrq68v-2cOHkjRtEvOsewCLcBGAs/s640/5b2c9fe91624f.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9TxIks-xlMg/WyzyohkNmJI/AAAAAAAAEPQ/yPtwwLaJD2cz5aAzvqQV3DoUN0C8vYfHwCLcBGAs/s320/5b2ca37fa2c90.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-_mhqz94-XG8/Wyzyo53pHNI/AAAAAAAAEPY/vuBtRVV-kBwz7z232S_avZlU8WCs5Qb4ACLcBGAs/s640/5b2ca3989c7fc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wmocYC8ryv8/WyzyprAN_4I/AAAAAAAAEPc/6N8sCPblBGkVvECm6BTUjDGV9qdIb7ZlQCLcBGAs/s640/5b2ca3b83b7ae.jpg[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/lady-exposes-man-who-called-her-hoe-on.html
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided

The only HOE I know...

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by delishpot: 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
All these chewing gum boys sef. They full this Forum like fleas. Oh well, since I found out that prostitutes don't hesitate to call others ashawo when pissed, I have come to understand why those chewing gum boys quickly use that word hoe frequently.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Mhizausta(f): 7:40pm On Jun 22, 2018
Right now I am not ready to read nonsense news. We are celebrating Naija's victory!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by softMarket(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
but she's a hoe nah

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by itiswellandwell: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
High level of hypocrisy from my fellow man. Such a disgrace to manhood..

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
spycee1:
Nigerian finance enthusiast exposes a man who called her a hoe on Twitter only to enter her DM begging for a meet up (screenshots)
Talk about the height of hypocrisy!

"He's a (keyboard) warrior!"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Bodylover: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by angelboy01(m): 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who cares if you are hoe or a LovePeddler!!! Naija make me happy no be small. Like for Musa, Share for Messi. grin

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Issafela: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
>>

Would You Smash Or Pass These Ladies

Watch Video HERE
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by hazan041(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
smiley

Are you hoe?
Hoe you are?
You hoe are??

Abeg make I ask

Be u hoe ?
U hoe be?
Is it my hoe?
Leave us alone abeg

We dey celebrate OUR SUPER EAGLES TONIGHT

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
softMarket:
but she's a hoe nah
have you fùcked her pussy before??

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by maxiuc(m): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
bloggerleak48xxx:
nude picture kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Ziggylady(f): 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Same thing happens on nairaland....when they cant get you or when rejected by females,they will resort to infantile insults,stalking and cyber-bullying females like a pack of hyenas.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Follygunners: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hoe, cutlass, secateurs, tractor, whatever it is...

All I care abt is Nigeria just beat Iceland! cool

Go Super Eagles! cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Poco and the boiz. Twitter version

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Lizilicious(f): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na so them dey behave

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by oshe11: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
He knows Who you are and wanted to patronise u.....

Why all these hubbub?
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by whisperNaija(m): 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2018
He didnt mention a name, why does she believe she's the hoe he's talking about?
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Philinho(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Disrespecting women as if no be there you follow come...If I slap you eee

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by OfficialSam(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
It's WH*RE not HOE!
Must every post come on front page? Admin what type of weed have you been smoking?
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
How that concern us?

Attention seeker
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by RandyLewis(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
All these hoes roaming around like herdsmen grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Ximenez(m): 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Maybe he wants to meet up for counselling and guidance on why being a hoe is bad. But the lady didn't wait to think about it. Pocohantas, do you agree?
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by OttHin: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hoe or no Hoe some kinda badluck human figure is going back to daura come 2019. I really thank God the badluck did not call our boiz today,who knw wetin for happen

Learn how to marry in 2018,check my next comment for more details
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Bossontop(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
undecided
Konji issa bastard
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Yankiss(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
angelboy01:
Who cares if you are hoe or a LovePeddler!!! Naija make me happy no be small. Like for Musa, Share for Messi. grin

Messi is Messi. Musa is Musa, they occupy different places in our hearts, so don't try to compare.
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by dakeskese(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
She is truly a hoe for exposing him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine: Sierra Leonean Slay Mama's Sex & Health Advice Goes Viral. Reactions / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.