Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Worldcup Strategic Winnings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Worldcup Strategic Winnings (513 Views)

BETKING Cannot Pay Out Winnings. A Billion Dollar Company Fr / 10days 2 Odds Rollover... Winnings Guaranteed / After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worldcup Strategic Winnings by BeSafeOnline: 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2018
The purpose of this thread is to assist Nigerians and other citizens who participate in sport punting to win more of their tickets and earn more money from the bookies.

A lot of people are already earning money from the bookies through the world cup matches; while some are losing money. This is a norm.

However; I'll be using this medium to sensitize and monetize sport bettors who are ready and willing to earn enough money from the bookies by placing their money SAFELY on SAFE tickets.

PLEASE NOTE:

There are no assurance of SURE GAMES as many may want you to think.

" NO SURE GAMES "

What exists only are SAFE GAMES and there also exist the PROBABILITY of SAFE GAMES to go otherwise.

With the above well understood; I launch this thread to Our SAFE WINNINGS through Our SAFE PICKS.
Re: Worldcup Strategic Winnings by BeSafeOnline: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bet9ja booking code: Z7HCQVS9

Today's World Cup Booking.

Used as Rollover bet and Strategic trading.
Re: Worldcup Strategic Winnings by tundex145: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2018
its not coming up
BeSafeOnline:
Bet9ja booking code: Z7HCQVS9

Today's World Cup Booking.

Used as Rollover bet and Strategic trading.
Re: Worldcup Strategic Winnings by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 23, 2018
BeSafeOnline:
The purpose of this thread is to assist Nigerians and other citizens who participate in sport punting to win more of their tickets and earn more money from the bookies.

A lot of people are already earning money from the bookies through the world cup matches; while some are losing money. This is a norm.

However; I'll be using this medium to sensitize and monetize sport bettors who are ready and willing to earn enough money from the bookies by placing their money SAFELY on SAFE tickets.

PLEASE NOTE:

There are no assurance of SURE GAMES as many may want you to think.

" NO SURE GAMES "

What exists only are SAFE GAMES and there also exist the PROBABILITY of SAFE GAMES to go otherwise.

With the above well understood; I launch this thread to Our SAFE WINNINGS through Our SAFE PICKS.
guy abeg help me na. I de sch n i don broke die my people say till tuesday n my gas don finish. Nothing is too small<3090335573>firstbank. God bles
Re: Worldcup Strategic Winnings by BeSafeOnline: 11:45am On Jun 23, 2018
Yesterday's ticket is a goal.

Today's Worldcup ticket : Z7H83RVN

To be staked as :

1) strategical bet

2) Rollover bet.

(1) (Reply)

Morahyor’s Courier Service / Need A Tailor In Lagos / How To Import Items Exempt From Soncap Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.