Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) (37438 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by 1930revival(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na so Toto dey scratch you?? uncle Musa is a saint....carry ur turned on vagina to service with ur gateman if if u gate in ur house sef....
I dey joke oo nor curse me oo

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Koolking(m): 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Becoted001:
Naija is a goal, I beg make I go give the pig more apples to chow.

Pig when I don vex shot dead after Nigeria was beaten by Croatia

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by KingBaba1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
Musa,
Iheanacho,
Ndidi,
Omeruo,
Ebuehi,
Ekong,
Balogun bus stop,
Mikel,
Etebo
Uzoho

Gernot Rohrt the Coach too are my men of the match

Chelsea don spoil Victor Moses career while Ighalo is too heavy for himself
Lol what a comment, you really cracked me up with balogun bus stop and ighalo being too heavy for himself

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by mu2sa2: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ahmed Musa - I am waiting for the first idi.otic tribalistic hypocrite to call him hausa/fulani Muslim notherner or aboki.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Musa my man, was actually turned on after the second goal tongue

U better turn off before I catch u....

Na because of people like you cucumber and turning stick don top money for market.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Xkalaban(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

His goal would be among the top 5 goals for this week.

I tell u cheesy it's off the chain. 9ja showed them class tonight grin
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by 1930revival(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Na so Toto dey scratch you?? uncle Musa is a saint....carry ur turned on vagina to service with ur gateman if if u gate in ur house sef....
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:

It’s the dollar that he will earn that turned u on.....

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Sweety189(f): 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thanks to God for a triumphant match.

Musa I Love You.... shocked
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by SirShymexx: 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Great game by the lad.

Musa is that guy...the first goal was sublime and the calmness he showed with the second goal's out of this world.

The guy, Omeruo, deserves a lot of accolades. Man was playing like the Senegalese, Kalidou Koulibaly - the best CB in the world right now. And that guy, Etebo, is a shining star.

Balogun needs to show more confidence on the ball because he looked scared on the ball...perhaps due to the fact that he doesn't want to make any mistake. However, he's solid when it comes to defending/marking.

And for the next match - the coach needs the same formation and players, with iwobi and his pace starting in place of Nacho. Iwobi is a supremely intelligent player with a lot of place and sublime creativity and he needs more minutes to show what he can do.

Up MUSA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by 1930revival(m): 6:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Musa my man, was actually

ed on after the second goal tongue
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Boschh(m): 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
Musa's First goal is pure Class..

The Control, The Wait, and the Shot..

Baba NLA..
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by encryptjay(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
See as females just dey heat period suddenly grin

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
Seriously, we played them till the game is over. We have more experience than the Icelandic team. Musa has 4 goals in world cup it is not an easy feat for a Nigerian.
Xkalaban:

I tell u cheesy it's off the chain. 9ja showed them class tonight grin
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by godwinelijah(m): 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Musa, we the people of Cross River State are proud of you as our in-law. Those who said Calabar woman has finished your career are now raising the voices in praise of you. Go Eagles! Go musa!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
Must u complain?....put dis bitterness in a corner nd b happy for once
whiteTORTIISE:
Musa,
Iheanacho,
Ndidi,
Omeruo,
Ebuehi,
Ekong,
Balogun bus stop,
Mikel,
Etebo
Uzoho

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by mrex911(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Hmmm, Musa played well. That has been the missing link, thank God the coach realized and made the necessary changes and the team won. It's a job well done �.
They still have Argentina ahead of them, a game they would have to prepare for . Where they will playing and beta team with the likes of Messi and Aguero. I wish them all the best.
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Xkalaban(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Seriously, we played them till the game is over. We have more experience than the Icelandic team. Musa has 4 goals in world cup it is not an easy feat for a Nigerian.

Yes bro, the team just made my day today. If we can continue giving a performance like this going forward then other teams in the tournament will be scared shitless to play against us. Our guys were super calm and collected. Up 9ja man!
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by sexdoll: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
musa was just using home advantage on iceland. grin grin grin
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Xkalaban(m): 6:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
mrex911:
Hmmm, Musa played well. That has been the missing link, thank God the coach realized and made the necessary changes and the team won. It's a job well done �.
They still have Argentina ahead of them, a game they would have to prepare for . Where they will playing and beta team with the likes of Messi and Aguero. I wish them all the best.

I wish that Argentina coach will smoke more oshogbo weed and codeine to go and field the exact team he used against Croatia. Oluwa shall make it happen sha....

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
Xkalaban:

Yes bro, the team just made my day today. If we can continue giving a performance like this going forward then other teams in the tournament will be scared shitless to play against us. Our guys were super calm and collected. Up 9ja man!
Exactly. we need more of this performance. I want them to always play better in first half. They should stop relying on second half.

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by mattmogan88: 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
BALOGUN AND EKONG HOLD OUR BACK VERY TIGHT
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Bestchisom(m): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
usmanktg2:
Click Like if you understand this picture
the eagle have been unfrozen

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by bassman007(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Three vital changes was made from the first game:
1) Replacing Ighalo and Iwobi with musa and kelechi in d starting line up
2) Changing formation from 4-2-3-1 to 3-5-2
3) Wearing d award winning jersey this time around. I mean that jersey started winning trophies even before it got on the field grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Simplep:
Must u complain?....put dis bitterness in a corner nd b happy for once

I am most happy baby. I actually chopped one guys 10k today.

I only stated me own individual performers.

After Abacha's death, today is probably the day that all Nigerians are happy.

Up Naija
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by Saff(f): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
AdaAde:
He's so handsome. I love his lips grin
we must be seeing two different things

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by adedayoa2(f): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
whiteTORTIISE:
Last Last, I now believe all Musa are not destined to be a Suya seller or Gateman.

Iheanacho,
Ndidi,
Omeruo,
Ebuehi,
Ekong,
Balogun bus stop,
Mikel,
Etebo
Uzoho

Ighalo no dey try at all
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by phranq30(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Somebody said Ahmed Musa's second goal made the Iceland goalkeeper lie down in green pastures. ���
Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by JohnLou(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
The changes we have clamouring for that Genor Rohr should make was done and now we can now smile for once. I enjoyed the constructive criticism by most people here and you see the results. Omeruo, Balogun, Ekong were solid. The removal of Idowu was another smart move. Ebuehi really turned up in style, not afraid of going forward. Although the mis-kick there that caused the penalty but he really pushed the ball forward than Idowu.

Ratings:

Uzoho: Rating (9)
Confidence within the sticks. Save a set piece that was goal bound. Made some instinctive saves and kept Nigeria in the game. He is really growing in confidence

Ekong: Rating (cool
Showed a commanding performance and overall better performance in defensive duties. Cleared the ball away from the Iceland players.

Balogun:Rating (8.5)
Was every in the pitch, his passes made the well needed transition from defense to attack. Cleared his lines. Missed a goal head opportunity. His overall performance was good.

Omeruo: Rating (cool
Did his defensive duties optimally, was not caught wandering. Cleared some clear throat inbound passes. Good to have back.

Mikel: Rating (9)
He played the defensive role so well. The transition form defence to attack was mostly by him. The marking, passes and attacking threat was very obvious. Controlled the game.

Ndidi: Rating (cool
He did what he was meant to do, clearing and did it neatly. Good performance, had a goal bound shot but was deflected.

Etebo: Rating (cool
Always ready to move the ball forward. He also assisted in defense to attack transition.

Mosses: Rating (9)
Quick movement of the ball that created the first goal. Joined in the defensive duties and made some critical clearances. Although, he slowed the game in the first half as he refused to push the ball forward.

Idowu: Rating (6.5)
Was not seen in the game most times. He didn't use the wide flank, no attacking threat. Did his defensive duties. His subbed in the second half well merited.

Iheanacho: Rating (8.5)
He gave out the ball quickly, his passes created chances. Always looked like a threat, dropped back to defend. In the first half lost some nice passed balls. His presence created confidence to his team.

Musa: Rating (10)
Really asked questions and was merited 2 goals. His goal prowess was seen in the first goal and second goal. Very composed in front of goal and troubled the Iceland defense with his runnings. Would have loved to score a third goal.

Substitute:
Ighalo : Rating (5)
Came in for Iheanacho. Would have scored the third goal but was clueless on how to go about it.

Iwobi: No Rating
Didn't play long to have a rating.

3 Likes

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by noble2faith(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
AdaAde:

Abeg, use the energy you will waste in sucking breast at your age to make your life more useful.

Fatality!!!

1 Like

Re: Musa! Man Of The Match - Nigerian Vs Iceland (World Cup 2018) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
adedayoa2:
Ighalo no dey try at all

The guy don heavy like Ojo Bread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Messi Criticizes Eric Abidal For Saying Barca Players Don't Work Hard / Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match / Brazil Vs Costa Rica: World Cup (2 - 0) 22 June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.