Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (146837 Views)

Messi Vs Iceland: Caption These Photos Of Iceland Players Marking Messi / Argentina Vs Iceland: World Cup 2018 (1 - 1) - Full Time / Nigeria Vs Iceland : World Cup (2 - 0) On 22nd June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Angelmoses(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Sticking my penìs into that wouldnt be a bad idea
Hahahaha..... You na mad man o.... Kuku go and pay her dowry
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Angelmoses(m): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
troubleseller:
When she finally sees 'it'...
sees what.... The goal?
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Mysselff2: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
See the way she folded her jersey sleeves, na wa o
Babe fine die, sexy die ,kai I love this babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Angelmoses(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu get sense dont u guys get tired of tribalism rubbish
Bros you too dey take things personal.... Ah ah... No be wetin person get em du take make himself happy? Nawa to you o
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Oju4190: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Give it up to Musa. He is a star not that useless Ighalo.
Ighalo is weak..... I pray rohr shod not used him in the Argentina match
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Angelmoses(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Chapelbeatz:

uncle uncle
no be small uncle.... Na uncle penisula
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Angelmoses(m): 12:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
She's so cute and am sure she'll be well endowed bakayokously
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Sahaboi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't

i saw her...like i should give hr to suck
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by sidollar(m): 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Maybe one of our player be friend her
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by scarpy: 12:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
clevvermind:
Give it up to Musa. He is a star not that useless Ighalo.
ighalo is not useless..
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by saintkeppy(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Vizzy4u:
Guys worldcup final on tuesday. Nigeria v argentina. Uzoho v messi,aguero,higuian,dybala,di maria,pavon,etc. But d goodnews is that they have caballero grin:-D

Yeah, Caballero is -1 cheesy but they have Otamendi &Mascherano as gatemen, this match just dey give concern seriously, I wish we had drawn Croatia.

Messi, Di Maria, Dybala fear me o! I tell you.
Naija fit frustrate Higuian&Aguero

Highest na to draw dem,

4-4-2 or 3-5-2 formation will still be OK to deploy.
Whether to use Musa as false 9, cos it seems he's kinda smart, Ighalo just dey heavy for ground.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
She's cute but why can't we see her teeth? I mean with how wide opened her mouth is in the pic, we should see teeth na
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by toluwalopsy(f): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
egorov:

You should have shared your own reaction as well

No meme to corroborate my love for football and facial expression during yesterday's match
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
saintkeppy:

Yeah, Caballero is -1 cheesy but they have Otamendi &Mascherano as gatemen, this match just dey give concern seriously, I wish we had drawn Croatia.

Messi, Di Maria, Dybala fear me o! I tell you.
Naija frustrate Higuian&Aguero

Highest na to draw dem,

4-4-2 or 3-5-2 formation will still be OK to deploy.
Whether to use Musa as false 9, cos it seems he's kinda smart, Ighalo just dey heavy for ground.
abi kuku do 9-1-1. So dat we go catch em on d break with pace
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Simbrixton(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Pretty
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by saintkeppy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Vizzy4u:
abi kuku do 9-1-1. So dat we go catch em on d break with pace

grin ahbi oh! Na weytin the ICE guys use tek pull out 1-1 with dem.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by okey777(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
She is on the news now, tomorrow she will turn herself a model, 9ja, I hail u.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
saintkeppy:

grin ahbi oh! Na weytin the ICE guys use tek pull out 1-1 with dem.
but make their etebo no go de sing "own goal issa goal" for dressing room oo
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Airoflaw:
what about the guy sleeping
Haha hahahaha I don't even know what to say to this grin was he forced? Haven't slept for days? I don't t get it...abii he used sleeping pills? grin grin
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Josefben(m): 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
d girl z an epitome of beauty

1 Like

Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by saintkeppy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Vizzy4u:
but make their etebo no go de sing "own goal issa goal" for dressing room oo

I don't understand the embolden
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
saintkeppy:

I don't understand the embolden
mistake. Read d statement again
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by stan40: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
She's Adeosun younger sister living in Russia.a spinster precisely i know 2face level don stand as in to give am belle
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by noah91(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Movic1:
I'm 99.9% sure, this lady is yoruba. Yorubas can shout HA! like kilode. If dm slap person near Yorubaman the first thing He go first talk Na HA! like say na him dm slap grin Second thing sef Na HA! cheesy
You are 100% correct
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by saintkeppy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Vizzy4u:
mistake. Read d statement again

Dem go dey kiaful this time, knowin'fully welll the importance of this last match. cheesy
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by oputa1: 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
I love black and beauty
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Silvershadow23: 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
When she thinks he has cassava, but she saw Yam... grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by Axis313(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
troubleseller:
When she finally sees 'it'...
What's do you mean by "it"?,no corrupt our mind here biko.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by spencekat(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
I did.
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by BAVOSKI(m): 2:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yea,i notice her...when she was shown,i called her chioma
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by desro(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ayanfeoluxyz:
Like if you noticed her, share if you didn't
I did, this was one of the instances when we almost conceded a goal
Re: Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? by akinboyo: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Idiotic comment!
DREAMZZZ:
Sticking my penìs into that wouldnt be a bad idea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.