Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu (12631 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by AridunuThomas: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
...Promises accessible and affordable education
...Donates 3 500KVA Transformers to Ijebu Communities

The train of frontline Ogun State 2019 PDP gubernatorial aspirant, Hon (Dr) Oladipupo Adebutu, stopped at Ijebu Ode Local Government on June 17, 2018 for a meeting with party faithfuls.

Party members across the LG turned out to express their loyalty and readiness to join hands with Hon Adebutu to move Ogun State forward come 2019.

The meeting had in attendance Ijebu political gladiators, aspirants for various elective posts, administrators and strategists of national repute. They all in turn spoke and expressed their readiness to work with Hon Ladi to liberate Ogun people from the shackles of poverty and backwardness of APC government.

In his remarks, Adebutu, stated his resolve to take the gateway state beyond the summit. He lamented the state of affairs in the local government administration of the state describing it as very sad and unfortunate. He attributed the ugly situation in the LGs to the visionlessness and irresponsibility of the APC led government.

He wondered how rural development would be achieved and life comfortable for the generality of the Ogun people when the third tier of government had collapsed. He, however, assured the party faithfuls of his resolution to return the effective functionality of LGs in 2019.

The federal lawmaker used the occasion to express his unalloyed solidarity with the continous existence of Tai Solarin University of Education saying "it has come to stay." Hon Ladi painted the attempt by the Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, to scrap the university in 2012 as not only retrogressive but wicked and shameful.

While commending the former Governor of Ogun State, His Excellency, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, for establishing the first University of Education in Nigeria, Adebutu told over two thousand Ogun state tertiary institutions students who came to identify with him that he was willing to make education accessible and affordable to the least poor. He admonished them to obtain PVCs as that would enable them to secure a better life for themselves.

As part of the programs for the familiarisation tour to Ijebu Ode LG, Hon Adebutu donated 3 500KVA transformers to Isiwo, Ilupeju and Sabo/Molode communities. The aforementioned areas had experienced darkness over a long period of time. But with this development, the Oloritun of Sabo/Molode, Alhaji Kayode Saibu, said "the transformer replacement is a big relief for the beneficiaries as life. becomes more comfortable." Unable to hide his admiration for the donor, Saibu described Hon Ladi as "a politician of unmatched sense of empathy and belonging."

http://thepunditng.com/i-will-restore-lgs-lost-glory-when-i-emerge-ogun-governor-adebutu/

cc lalasticlala Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by African101(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
Trust politicians at your own peril. I wish him good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by AridunuThomas: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2018

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Aldebaran(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Politicians will give you N10 to steal N10b grin

Politicians and empty promises are like 5&6 grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Trapnews: 6:35am On Jun 23, 2018
He was at Ado Odo recently, i was also there, he doesn't seem to understand the game, he surrounds himself with incompetent people that will never deliver a single ward. They are just after his money. I do not not see him winning at Ado Odo. From Ado, Idi Iroko, Owode, Ajegunle, Atan, Oju ore down to Sango, all i see is a loser, Don't ask me how. undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by dopemama(f): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Story
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by sandix(f): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by goslowgoslow(m): 6:36am On Jun 23, 2018
Liars dem don come again.
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by DecoLand(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2018
owo baba ljebu, if u knw u knw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by donshady(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2018
We all know the truth. Buhari said more or less the same things and look at it now. Everything don dabaru.

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by cheddahboy(m): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Dey Don show
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Pavore9: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Yawns. . ....na today?
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by McAausim: 6:37am On Jun 23, 2018
Let the game start.....
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by SarkinYarki: 6:38am On Jun 23, 2018
African101:
Trust politicians at your own peril. I wish him good luck.

And trust a fat politician at double the peril

5 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by labisibrass(m): 6:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Nor be today yansh don dey back
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by dotedote: 6:39am On Jun 23, 2018
Hungry followers everywhere
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Thomps2: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by horlarlorwor(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Who u EPP? Liars
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Bossontop(m): 6:40am On Jun 23, 2018
undecided
Polithiefcians

2 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Austin67(m): 6:41am On Jun 23, 2018
mehn.... i thought it was good dem Lg electronics my guy wanted to restore.... naija n politics.....

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by BizBayo: 6:42am On Jun 23, 2018
I even think say na Baba Ijebu

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by israelmao(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Buhari said more than this in before 2015 presidential election 3years are gone people are still waitng.
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Authoreety: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2018
hxh
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by ybalogs(m): 6:47am On Jun 23, 2018
Promises! Promises!!Promises!!!
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by ybalogs(m): 6:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Contesting under PDP? He has lost.

1 Like

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by greatman247(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2018
He is a bloody thief, Ogun people should watch it. What is mere transformer to the many needs of the people? He wants to use just one transformer to steal billions from them. Ogun people should thread carefully and not rely on him as such man will end up milking them dry when he gets to the position of power. Meanwhile, the transformer is a good thing and part of those things he owe his Ogun people. I love this country, Election periods is when the people get to collect all their entitlements owe them by the thieving politricians. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2018
BizBayo:
I even think say na Baba Ijebu
Yes, his son. So you can see how he will likely run the state affairs.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2018
We sabi the thing
Na their national anthem be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Zeinymira(f): 6:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Don't take this one seriously o, what has he done in his home town (Iperu Remo). He's just wasting his father's money
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Whothecapfits: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: I Will Restore Lg's Lost Glory When I Emerge Ogun Governor - Adebutu by Victorygold(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2018
donshady:
We all know the truth. Buhari said more or less the same things and look at it now. Everything don dabaru.
Ooobina, wetin concern buhari in this now, I know obinnaS when I here them.
By their posts we shall know them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Service Commission Workers To Embark On Indefinite Strike From Monday / Lagos To Unveil Red Line Rail February / The World In 2050. Nigeria's GDP Projection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.