Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read (84147 Views)

Photo Of Alex Iwobi And Terem Moffi's Fathers At UNN In 1985 / Alex Iwobi And Kelechi Iheanacho Named Players Of The Year For Their Clubs / Alex Iwobi And His Younger Sister (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by deafeyez: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
On behalf of TriQet and her staffs, I say a very big congratulations to team Nigeria.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by COOL10(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:
Every Tom and dick and dick don dey react like chemical cos Nigeria won Iceland lol. Iceland team that's filled with people who doesn't take football as their main profession.

I just pray we lose to Argentina and watch how everything is going to change overnight.

Dem go start to dey find the pig again grin
. Don't say what you don't know. Every Icelandic child(mostly males) gets a personal coach from the age of 4. Now tell me how that's not a serious nation. Ur bid to underplay the boys' efforts has been flawed already. Try again when we beat ARG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by muffyt05: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:
Every Tom and dick and dick don dey react like chemical cos Nigeria won Iceland lol. Iceland team that's filled with people who doesn't take football as their main profession.

I just pray we lose to Argentina and watch how everything is going to change overnight.

Hello hater, we're not loosing to Argentina, rather it's the opposite. I know you're a dissent,but not even in a world cup are bastards allowed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

Your mind is as bad as your English.

" People who doesn't "

Go and learn how to speak good grammar may be your mind would be healed by the time you're done.

Shameless hypothetical Nigerian

In a Country you hate so much for her progress, walking on its soil is a curse.

Watch your mouth Foooool!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Hallabee1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2018
nanauju:
God bless you all for making us proud
on point, but wait o, ur pics Na die
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by titilope88: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:
Today's game was just luck. Nothing more.
Argentina will defeat us. We'll still leave at the group stage and come back home next week.
It shall never be well with Buhari
Why say that? We deserved to win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:
Argentina will defeat us. We'll still leave at the group stage and come back home next week.

grin
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Hallabee1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by ClassRep001: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
tamethem:

Your mind is a bad as your English.

" People who doesn't "

Go and learn how to speak good grammar may be your mind would be healed by the time you're done.

Shameless hypothetical Nigerian

In a Country you hate so much for her progress, walking on its soil is a curse.

Watch your mouth Foooool!
YOUR PAPA
you wey sabi how much you get?
Stupid kiddo Bleep off my mention
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Sleezwizz: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

No be this same team play draw with Argentina? Dont be an enemy of progress.... get a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by mechanics(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

even when we lost, I had hope in them, your prayer won't work o.
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by raph101(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:

shatap! leave it till then. haterz
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by lancee(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

Iceland team that's filled with people who doesn't take football as their main profession.?

And why didn't Argentina trashed them 10-0 since they didn't take football as their main profession ..Bro i beg SE tried

Against ARGENTINA anything can happen either way ..SE re not going to the tournament just for fun, but for tonite game they tried
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by DateMynd44(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
ndy87:

grin
hi
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:

Your statement exposed your tribe. But I know there are many reasonable ppl from among your tribesmen but many of you are just full of hate for Buhari and it has affected your reasoning faculty.

Your foolish self was among those saying Iceland will beat Nigeria but see your miserable life "outside" grin

Dundee United grin

If you have lost hope on your personal life you don't extend it to Naija.

I am not a supporter of Buhari but I wonder if your madness made you to realise Your entire Family has never attained what that man has attained in life. So your curse is already happening in your own life. grin What a pity grin

Come what may the Super Eagles that won today will win on Tuesday.
And if it turns out to be the other way still The Eagles have tried.

Go get a life!

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by hush15: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@APROKOGIRL

Read below ..

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12446/mikel-obi-alex-iwobi-william-%e2%80%8freact-todays-match-read/

cc; lalasticlala

Na this jersey make dem wear against Argentina o. E be like say goodluck dey follow the jersey
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by waveman2: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
This same Iceland team you under ate topped Croatia in their group. And Don, t under ate any team that comes to the World Cup. It mean u are one of the best.

ClassRep001:

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by babtunns(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

Am not sure dis one gbadun... Iceland was filled with quack abi... But still dey r ahead of super eagle in term of Fifa ranking. And the Argentina of this world failed to beat dem... Bury ur head with shame... Amo iruyin Omo Morocco
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by DateMynd44(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
tamethem:

Your statement exposed your tribe. But I know there are many reasonable ppl from among your tribesmen but many of you are just full of hate for Buhari and it has affected your reasoning faculty.

Your foolish self was among those saying Iceland will beat Nigeria but see your miserable life "outside" grin

Dundee United grin

If you have lost hope on your personal life you don't extend it to Naija.

I am not a supporter of Buhari but I wonder if your madness made you to realise Your entire Family can never amount to what that man has attained in life. So your curse is already happening in your own life. grin What a pity grin

Come what may the Super Eagles that won today will win on Tuesday.
And if it turns out to be the other way still The Eagles have tried.

Go get a life!

grin
you're a demented ignoramus for bringing my family to this
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

YOUR PAPA
you wey sabi how much you get?
Stupid kiddo Bleep off my mention

Cry till tomorrow its my job to tame ppl like you so that you won't start walking unclad in public.

Love you. uuuumha

that's a goodnight kiss

grin

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Lordoffreemen: 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:

Just as you were lucky not to have been Aborted when you were conceived. How would you have become the Head of Morons. You were really Lucky.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:
you're a demented ignoramus for bringing my family to this

Be calm. I didn't mean to make you bark.

just trying to teach you how to use your head even when you hate your president so much.

Its a free world to like or hate anyone so its not my business if you hate Buhari. I cant say I like him also

But wishing my Nation Badluck is what I won't take from you because I love her.

So next time you wanna curse , Try and face your tribe say all the curses you like on it, its not my problem. Your Tribe is yours but Naija belongs to us.

Naija is a no go area for you and your likes in my presence.

Ignoramus calling his tamer ignoramus grin

Go sleep Joor . grin

Happy night rest grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by DateMynd44(m): 11:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
tamethem:

Be calm. I didn't mean to make you bark.

just trying to teach you how to use your head even when you hate your president so much.

Its a free world to like or hate anyone so its not my business if you hate Buhari. I cant say I like him also

But wishing my Nation Badluck is what I won't take from you because I love her.

So next time you wanna curse , Try and face your tribe say all the curses you like on it, its not my problem.

But Naija is a no go area for you and your likes in my presence.

Ignoramus calling his tamer ignoramus grin

Go sleep Joor . grin

Happy night rest grin
Afonja unity beggar that can't survive without one naijeriya
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
DateMynd44:
Afonja unity beggar that can't survive without one naijeriya

You are my brother whether you like it or not.

You are going no where. When I say no where I mean no where. grin

You better learn how to love Naija now.

Its gonna be great tomorrow.

In Unity me and you stand.

Go sleep before you start having nightmare about tamethem.

I gonna flog you in your dream for being unpatriotic grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by dalaman: 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
U dey beat Iceland una de happy? Shame no even catch una.

8 of those players in the whole team are farmers. One is a governor. 5 are doctors. The keeper is a movie director and actor. 3 are primary school teachers.

That squad na just patch up squad yet u dey happy say u beat them 2-0

Lies!
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Thobiy(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
Michiefry6:
I'M FREAKING SCARED OF THAT EKONG NIGGA, FIRST MATCH HE CAUSED A PENALTY, SECOND MATCH HE HELD A NIGGAS LEG, THE GUY ALMOST FELL, HE BEGGED THE ISLANDIC PLAYER, IF THE GUY BEEN NO COME GREE COME FORM FALLING NKOR
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
BALOGUN IS WAY BETTER
KUDOS BOYS
#OnToTheNextOne
No be Ekong cause the iceland penalty, na the guy wey enter for idowu for second half, not sure of his name Ebuhei. Ekong try today
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
U dey beat Iceland una de happy? Shame no even catch una.

8 of those players in the whole team are farmers. One is a governor. 5 are doctors. The keeper is a movie director and actor. 3 are primary school teachers.

That squad na just patch up squad yet u dey happy say u beat them 2-0

so why wasn't Argentina able to beat them. lets here from you
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by BlackAdam55(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
[s] U dey beat Iceland una de happy? Shame no even catch una.

That squad na just patch up squad yet u dey happy say u beat them 2-0[/s]
shut up why Argentina no win them? People like you deserve to be sold as slave
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by SoNature(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

If Nigeria had lost this match, every boi for coach for naija grin
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

Iceland that top their world cup qualifying group. Croatia was in that group. Same Iceland beat England, draw Portugal, draw Argentina and u re here writing dem off.Mtcheew
Re: Mikel Obi , Alex Iwobi And William ‏react After Today's Match - Read by Lordoffreemen: 11:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
ClassRep001:

Pls for your own sake stop taking hard drugs. See the life of your elder brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eto’o Is The Father Of Erika Do Rosario Nieves, 22-year-old Spanish - Court / Nine Players Who Have Played With Messi And Ronaldo Give Verdict On Who Is Best / Kazuyoshi Miura Playing Actively At 53! World's Oldest Professional Footballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.