Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria (32889 Views)

5 Ways To Search For Jobs After Graduation / 5 Important Things Recruiters Search For In Your Cv/resume / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by scarr: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
24hoursreporter:

Thank you, but nothing is happening in Borno now

lol, as a journalist blogger with that moniker, you don't know about the job trend in Borno.

smiley
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by awo666(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
thambolo:
Incomplete! You’ve not mentioned Borno State! If you don’t know, you don’t know.
if you can link me up o email:bawodele@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by scarr: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
temiflex01:

Because of 200k, people should embark on a suicide mission?
People from South wise pasß that, that money is a change.
Na only Northerners fit blow himself up for just 50k, or even for free with their brain manipulated.
Even for 1m, I won't take the job.
Carry your Borno, it's not saleable.

all the big NGO jobs are taken by people from the south, self included. we leave the field work for the northerners.
if u don't know, u don't know.

no full staff in any NGO earns below 50k (Cleaners)
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by Jexyme(f): 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tuhndhay:

Jexyme...... Are you sure

100% sure.

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by eshio4u(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
pls, kindly link me up oo akemegohvictor@gmail.com jobs @Borno state
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by flexyrule(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nelchuksmandela:

dis one is scrap.........d first one is more standard........replacing Ibadan with Ogun & Kano(center of commerce ) with brono.......u need senseline
OP aired his view, I aired mine without calling names or insulting anyone. If you have a contrary opinion or you agree with the OP. Why not comment on the thread without quoting me or simply like the OPs comment to show approval, instead of quoting me and throwing insults. Am in a good mood tonight, so I'll pass. Good night..
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by kenralph(m): 12:51am On Jun 24, 2018
ladiesreject:

[/b]

I guess this OP has never been to Kano before. Forget what you read about Kano on paper, the state is crap.

The state is developed, no doubt. But all these stories of companies or factories are mostly lies. Northerners just have a way of hyping this place.
The only job you're likely to get is teaching job for N25k a month. You're expected to teach their dull students 3 subjects for 25k, I mean, who does that?

The few other attractive jobs that are there are meant for the religious bigots.

Kano State is not what they say it is.

Am in Kano City at the moment, and I can tell you that the only thing about this place is religion, it's Islam or nothing else.

My point is stories about companies or factories are 80% false.

Chai bros you sabi discourage person oooo... Anyhow sha, which side you dey for Kano? I dey serve at the moment
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by Tuhndhay(m): 1:25am On Jun 24, 2018
Jexyme:

100% sure.
Do me a favor, help me secure one and leave me indebted to you

1 Like

Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by Tuhndhay(m): 1:26am On Jun 24, 2018
scarr:

all the big NGO jobs are taken by people from the south, self included. we leave the field work for the northerners.
if u don't know, u don't know.

no full staff in any NGO earns below 50k (Cleaners)

Allow me join the workforce also
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by elobyobi: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2018
24hoursreporter:

What about the security, peace and other factors? Have you considered that?
Was asking the same question, until I looked at my first payslip and saw that it was more than twice what I used to earn. I've been here for 13 months. Still alive. Still making money.
But it's not for everyone, like I said, so Dey dere. grin
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by elobyobi: 8:10am On Jun 24, 2018
temiflex01:

Because of 200k, people should embark on a suicide mission?
People from South wise pasß that, that money is a change.
Na only Northerners fit blow himself up for just 50k, or even for free with their brain manipulated.
Even for 1m, I won't take the job.
Carry your Borno, it's not saleable.
It's not for everyone. I know a doctor who is earning 900k monthly here. His classmates working in private hospitals in the south still earn 120k. 200k max. My colleague is a diploma nurse. Earns over 5 million per annum. And if you apply yourself well, and God favours you, within 2 to 5 years, you can get an expatriate posting in another country, with hard current flowing into ur domiciliary account, minus daily allowances.
But please keep being safe, bro.

Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by elobyobi: 8:14am On Jun 24, 2018
almajiri101:

Liar
Lol. And this is even for local NGOs like CHAD and WINN. If u hear those of INGOs you go call me devil.
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by SODEXSKI(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2018
please, I dont mind relocating to BORNO if you have job opportunity for me please
Re: 5 Best Cities To Search For Employmeny In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57am On May 06, 2020
Please, throw more light on Port Harcourt. Where can a microbiologists fit in the oil industry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N-power: What Brand And Model Of Tablet Would be Given To Participants ? / How Many Megabites Are In 1 Gigabite? / He Missed An Interview Because…….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.