Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) (17044 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Biography Of Ex-girlfriend Of American Late Rapper xxxtentacion​ Geneva Ayala / What Martin Luther King Said Before He Pass On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

XXXTENTACION – Tear Drop (his Last Song Befor He Pass Away) by Timoviral(m): 12:57am On Jun 23, 2018
XXXTENTACION new single out now and it was Tittle “Tear Drop” which was recorded before he pass away and also XXXTentacion’s unborn heir is undeniably bittersweet. Yesterday, X’s mother announced that her late son had left behind a child, who could for all intents and purposes continue his line. Yet the fact that X passed away before the birth of his baby materialized is a reminder of the tragedy of his untimely death.

Spotify has inevitably reversed their decision to pull Bleep from their curated playlists. They will now pay homage to the rapper with his very own “This Is XXXTentacion” playlist, admitting their were wrong to rush their decision several weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VeoEfqYZ5I

(1) (Reply)

It's My Birthday! Here's my Speech / A Special Message For A Special Friend / What Is Your Greatest Phobia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.