Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Video Showing Injuries She Sustained On Her Boobs And Butt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Video Showing Injuries She Sustained On Her Boobs And Butt (1836 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Shares Video Showing Injuries She Sustained On Her Boobs And Butt by Soundgad: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Two days ago, actress Cossy Orjiakor, via her IG page, narrated how her neighbor attacked her after she tried stopping him from attacking his wife. Read here.

Now she has shared a video showing the injuries she sustained on her boobs and ass during the attack.

''Am in pains my butt hurts. Matin used his iron belt on my butt. My back is on fire, my elbow hurts so much. Now the wounds on my boobs looks terrible I need a mammogram''.

Watch Video here

Source:https://www.godgobless.com/2018/06/cossy-orjiakor-shares-video-showing.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Video Showing Injuries She Sustained On Her Boobs And Butt by MossLuv: 6:20am On Jun 23, 2018
I will not tell u sorry until u agree with me that u are getting old already.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shares Video Showing Injuries She Sustained On Her Boobs And Butt by tunjiajayi: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2018
Old mama youngie.

Wowo!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shuns His Fiance Tiwa Savage As He Gets Happy In His Private Jet / Hilarious, A Lady Caused An Accident After She Exposed Her Butt In The Public (V / Wizkid Buys 100 Roses For His Mum On Valentine’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.