Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew (23388 Views)

Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew / Egg Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Egg Stew For Yam/rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by mejai(m): 7:41am On Jun 24, 2018
The taste and feeling of corned beef stew over spaghetti (with green pepper and spring onion) is different from d taste of mince meat( even when spiced).

if u know, u know..... It may seem d same but d differences r der.

1 Like

Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by usibengate(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2018
wink
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by Rinsola32(f): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
mickeyenglish:

First, nice recipe.
Secondly, you see all these "habanero and redball" pepper should be transcribe into our local dialect. The one we can understand. If it's "Ata Rodo", or "dawa" or "shombo", pls put it up there so that we can know. I won't want to go to the market and start shout "habanero" at the local Iya alata. Learn to communicate with the existing language within your sociolininguistic setting.
Thirdly, you bleeped up with the choice of food to go with it. Spaghetti embarassed Macaroni :- and, Irish Potatoes angry ?. You mean after wasting my time in the kitchen to do this kind of beef stew recipe?are we Italians or from Catalonia ? Not all of us on Nairaland are Slayqueens and #lazynigerianyouths. Abeg put Rice, Rice and beans combo and, Yam as edible meals to go with it jhoor.

Post No Bill

love this
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by Rinsola32(f): 8:13am On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
Is it not normal stew which you add corned beef to?

it's is oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by dihhowner(m): 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
Please like kilode, all this recipe names sef is hard to comprehend... Like infact how can i go to the market to buy a recipe i don't even know... How will i describe what i want to buy.... Please break it down to our normal language... Those names are too hard for me...

Mind you I'm not lazy.
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 24, 2018
geekybabe:
Corned beef? Canned food?

Why not just use meat mince? It's tastier, better, healthier and richer. You can even spice with veggies.
Yum!
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by Gerrard59(m): 8:45am On Jun 24, 2018
billyG:
Corn beef ke!wey dey very salty with all d chemical preservatives like sodium nitrate,why not buy organic beef,grind it in a blender & make corn beef stew....my people runawy from canned food it is carcinogenic.

Where did you obtain this information from?
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by Divay22(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2018
nuelzy:
Corned beef?? Asin the beef has corn inside

I suck at anything kitchen... Xcept to dish food..
And you dish it like no tomorrow cool
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by frugal(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2018
geekybabe:
Corned beef? Canned food?

Why not just use meat mince? It's tastier, better, healthier and richer. You can even spice with veggies.
How do you make this please?
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by geekybabe(f): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:

Are the peas and corn in your stew not canned. Looks nice sha. I need to be coming to this food section more often, I'm getting so many ideas smiley
Nope. Those are not canned peas and corn. Those were bought as fresh peas and frozen sweet corn.
You can get frozen peas and corn in any of this super arts this days.

There is no way canned peas and corn can stand and look fresh like that in a stew.
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by sweetilicious(f): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Op your head is correct.With spaghetti, it is yummy.
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by ogorwyne(f): 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Doesn't look good.
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by vinegurl(f): 8:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Recruitmentform post=68766373][/quote]

You can send me an email, will reply you
Re: Corned Beef Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Corned Beef Stew by kingkoded: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2018
Dodorishi

Meat, bay leaves, plantain & pepper sauce makes up this appetizing dish. It can be served as lunch or dinner.

Ingredients

• Half kilo of assorted meats (beef, goat meats, saki, cowleg, snails, chicken - you can pick and choose what type of meats to add)
• 5 Chili peppers, 6 Balls of tomatoes
• 1 red bell pepper (tatashe)
• 1 green pepper
• 1 yellow pepper
• 2 Onions
• Curry powder
• Condiment stew seasoning powde
• The best maggi cubes
• Thyme
• Bay leaves
• Salt
• Vegetable oil/cooking butter
• 2 - 3 pieces of ripe plantains.

Preparation Method

• Wash your assorted meat, put into a dry pot. Add your bay leaves,a pinch of salt, thyme and maggi cubes. Use separate pots if using chicken and/or snails
• Cover the pot tightly and shake all added ingredients together(that is mixing them thoroughly).
• Leave inside pot for 20 mins without cooking. This will allow for the ingredients to penetrate into your meats. After 20 mins, add..... to read more, click https://promomonger.com/prepare-your-deliciously-awesome-dodorishi-with-ease/

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is A Plate Of Food In Your Area Now? / The Delicious Moi Moi Am Cooking / Bakers Hike Bread, Biscuits Prices By 30% Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.