Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses (1445 Views)

Wife, Brothers Of Late Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building, Fight Over Bank Detail / Picture Diary Of Nnewi Mansion / FG Must Take Over Empty Houses In Abuja And Sell Them - Obono-obla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 3:50am On Jun 23, 2018
The houses doesn't belong to nairalanders but one of the brothers got my contact from the painter applying a paint that I supplied to a nairalander at lekki in lagos.

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 3:55am On Jun 23, 2018
continuation

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 3:58am On Jun 23, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by Memejem: 4:08am On Jun 23, 2018
This is a beautiful colour!!

gbadexy:
continuation

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 4:16am On Jun 23, 2018
Memejem:
This is a beautiful colour!!

Thank you very much ma'am

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by mufutau55(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good paints and lovely colors. Keep up the good job sir.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
mufutau55:
Good paints and lovely colors. Keep up the good job sir.

Hajji M.
Thanks a lot sir.
Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
more updates...
Marble trowel was used in some areas.

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2018
continuation...

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by mufutau55(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
gbadexy:
more updates...
Marble trowel was used in some areas.

I like the bedroom colors, they are cool and lovely.

Hajji M.
Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by NL1960: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

That sitting room colour just dey hungry me to repaint my sitting room with am even though the one there still be like say na yesterday dem paint am.
Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by mufutau55(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
NL1960:

That sitting room colour just dey hungry me to repaint my sitting room with am even though the one there still be like say na yesterday dem paint am.

I hear you jare my brother... sometimes you see a color, you feel like changing the one you just painted yesterday... smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
NL1960:

My chairman!
Thank you sir. The clients chose the colors, we just color matched it.
Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Here are continuation of the painting pictures of the brothers in apata area in ibadan.
Graffitex was used for the front of the building and textured eggshell matte was used for the fence and external building.
The external is basically a eggshell matte made in the form of textcoat paint.
When it rains, the action of rain water moving over subsequent stones would pick up the dust on the wall and makes it look new after rain.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2019
more pictures.

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 7:27am On Mar 25, 2019

Re: Ongoing Picture Diary Of Brothers Ibadan Houses by gbadexy(m): 1:25pm On Apr 04, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale / 5 Bedroom Twin Duplex For Just N45m / New 5bedroom Duplex + Library,pop With Bq For Sale @ Magodo Isheri: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.