Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building (4646 Views)

Ongoing Painting And Graffitex Application Of An Nnewi Edifice / Picture From Ongoing Painting Of A Rebuilt Propertylander's Build / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by Kaybthaniels(m): 7:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Alright boss, I take it that you have someone you can refer to me for this?, For the screeding with putty that is.

gbadexy:

The ready mix putty is a bit more costly. material and labor per sqm is around N580 while for pop paint and cement is around N500 per sqm.
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 8:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Alright boss, I take it that you have someone you can refer to me for this?, For the screeding with putty that is.

Sure Sir.
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by Kaybthaniels(m): 10:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Ok boss, I have your number saved on my phone, when I am ready I will get in touch..Thanks

gbadexy:

Sure Sir.
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 11:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Kaybthaniels:
Ok boss, I have your number saved on my phone, when I am ready I will get in touch..Thanks

Alright sir, you're welcome.
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 8:03am On May 01, 2019
These are pictures of before and after application of wall primer and after it was sand papered.

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 8:09am On May 01, 2019
These are some of the internal painting of the building.

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 8:11am On May 01, 2019
continuation...

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 8:13am On May 01, 2019

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
These are the continuation of the internal painting of the building.
primer first then application of satin.

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2019

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by Excel70: 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
gbadexy:

Alright sir, you're welcome.
Good day, we have this issue in our building .the paint is peeling off in the lower part of the internal wall. What is the solution to this?
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Excel70:

Good day, we have this issue in our building .the paint is peeling off in the lower part of the internal wall. What is the solution to this?
Most likely ground water trying to escape. do you have pictures of the inside and outside of the building.
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by Excel70: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
gbadexy:

Most likely ground water trying to escape. do you have pictures of the inside and outside of the building.
I don't have since i am far from home at the moment but will try ang get it
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Excel70:

I don't have since i am far from home at the moment but will try ang get it
No problem, I just wanted to get details of the building to have more insight.
I assume the membrane for damp proofing was used at the foundation stage.
Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2019

Re: Ongoing Painting Pictures Of A Nairalander's Lekki Building by gbadexy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
pictures from another flat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FOR SALE : 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Chevron, Lekki / POP CEILING, PVC CEILING AND ALLIED INTERIOR DECORATION IN NIGERIA. / Palmsville Court Going For 3M Per Plot. Buy 5plots. and get 1 free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.