Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it (46774 Views)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M / Unilag Student Arrested For Stealing Her Boyfriend’s ATM Card To Buy Iphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Bhelamblog(m): 6:25am On Jun 23, 2018
A woman named Thelma Kimberly has been arrested by the Police in Lagos for allegedly stealing her boyfriend's ATM card.. The 22yr old Port Harcourt big babe, Had traveled to Lagos to visit the man named Olugbenga at his residence on Victoria Island, Lagos State in May.

They went for Shopping, came Back Home But the The 45-year-old man slept off after some rounds of sex and Kimberly immediately stole his ATM Card and a mobile phone, and withdrew, transferred and purchased at a supermarket in Lekki using PoS.

Olugbenga reported the case at the Ikoyi Police Division and Kimberly was eventually tracked down this month.

A police source said:
“The man then sent N100,000 to her bank account as bait with a belief that the bank would alert the police as soon as she made attempts to withdraw the money.

“However, she succeeded in withdrawing the N100,000. She even snapped the police order sent to the bank and sent it to the lover on WhatsApp.

Confessing to her crime She said,
“I met Olugbenga in 2016 in Port Harcourt when he visited my foster father, who is his friend. On May 17, around 8:00pm, I visited him in his residence on Victoria Island. He took me out and we bought some things. We had sex several times when we came back. He was tired and slept off.

“I left with his phone and ATM card and I made withdrawals of N150,000 at ATM stands in Obalende, Ikeja and VI. I went to a supermarket at Lekki Phase I and spent N363,000. I paid through PoS.

“I also did transfers of N250, 000 to some accounts. I gave some people from the money. I was just spending it and can’t calculate how much I spent altogether.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Chike Oti, said the suspect had been arraigned before a Tinubu Magistrate’s Court.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/port-harcourt-big-babe-steals-her.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Aldebaran(m): 6:26am On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by hisgrace090: 6:34am On Jun 23, 2018
Prostitution and stealing, let them handle their case.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Partnerbiz3: 6:41am On Jun 23, 2018
The man mumu die even give am his pin.
This kain man go hide pin from wife. Nawao

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by odiereke(m): 6:42am On Jun 23, 2018
This one is too serious

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Olalan(m): 6:43am On Jun 23, 2018
The girl is one greedy and dumb hoe...... From the story the man would have been spending heavily on her.
BTW think the man who is most likely married got served his for his immoral adventure

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by LordsApostle: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2018
I met Olugbenga in 2016 in Port Harcourt when he visited my foster father, who is his friend. On May 17, around 8:00pm

Shameless men, fvcking their daughters agemate, serves him right..

Kudos to the girl.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by ClassRep001: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Sharp girl.

Kimberly may God bless you for what you did.

This type of treatment is exactly what Afonjalistic perverts deserves.

Even when they are legally married they can't just stop their irresponsible lifestyles and try to be a change person. They hardly look after their wives and their kids are always looking malnourished.

They are only good with spending on hoes, alcohol and drugs. After getting high they get home, forcefully penetrate their wife without production and end up bringing another kid into this wicked world to suffer.

This must stop. It's highly unacceptable.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by IamD18: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2018
How can a prostitute and a thief be a big babe

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by shortgun(m): 7:01am On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Khd95(m): 7:21am On Jun 23, 2018
42 vs 22

I think the man is more stupiiid than the lady

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:28am On Jun 23, 2018
The guy na BOBO ODĚ. All he was thinking is how to massacre the pussy not knowing that the babe has plans on massacreing his bank account

12 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by austyn0(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2018
IamD18:
How can a prostitute and a thief be a big babe
E no tire you?grin

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by SoapQueen(f): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
Is she his girlfriend or a one night stand?
The girl na ojukokoro.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by AntiWailer: 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
Liars
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Pavore9: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
However, she succeeded in withdrawing the N100,000. She even snapped the police order sent to the bank and sent it to the lover on WhatsApp"........ cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Kokaine(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
show her face !

but wait o... she snapped the police order sent. how did she do that without the collaboration with a banker

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Bantino(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
What??

That's not a PH big babe, she's a criminal!!!

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by ybalogs(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Partnerbiz3:
The man mumu die even give am his pin.

This kain man go hide pin from wife.
Nawao

hin mumu nah grade 1. Serves him right.
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by canalily(m): 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
She kidnapped her boyfriend ATM nt stole

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Built2last: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
ok
Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Folashade2016(f): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
How is it possible for girlfriend to steal boyfriend's ATM card? Abegi I don't believe it at all.

something is not adding up in the story btw is she the one @pic? bloggers why? why?? why?

check my SIGNATURE.

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Ayomax(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by deafeyez: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
She go slay for Tinubu prison if there is one grin

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by ybalogs(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Kokaine:
show her face !

but wait o... she snapped the police order sent. how did she do that without the collaboration with a banker
abi, we suppose see her face to forestall reoccurrence.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by Luukasz(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Funny enough she will lavish the money on clothes, shoes, bag, hair, cosmetic et al. Women make una dey ge sense na and stop living a lie.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Big Babe Steals Her Boyfriend ATM, Withdraws N1million With it by zombieHUNTER: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
It must be an Afonja man with three wives

Then a 22yrs old side chick...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Notorious Kidnappers & Cultists Killed In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Michael Aworosaiye Suicide: Doctor Who Tried To Rescue Minister Says CCTV Saved / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.