Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity (3294 Views)

For Modern Marketers Only, Sell Like A Pro On Whatsapp / How Facebook Ads Work And How To Run Ads Like A Marketing Guru! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Get this natural teeth whitening solutions.
Have you ever imagined how all these celebrities manage to make their teeths so white and shiny and you want yours to be just like theirs?
Do you know that white teeth can boost ones morale, confidence and happiness?
No one really wants to have a multi-coloured teeth.
Imagine you can now get this solution for life. You can apply this to your teeth and smile all you like...
I personally never imagined that a guy could use his shiny white teeth to woo a girl, make her fall in love with him immediately and accept his request in no time. It all happened so fast, and the girl later confessed to him that his white teeth and fine face really made her go crazy over him.
I never imagined women could fall for such a thing like this, aside men having so much cash and taking them out and spending on them...
This is for those sharp guys out there that wish get a lady to fall for him. All you need is flash a smile with your shiny white teeth and also a good appearance.
Are you the type that has bad teeths colour and you want to change it to pure white? THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!! No need for you to buy all these teeth whitening chemicals with near expiry dates and terrible sides effects. All you need is this natural teeth whitening product. Use it to brush your teeths for a week. You probably won't believe how shiny your teeth will be…
The more white and shinny your teeth could be, the more people will associate and get closer to you because they will see how good looking you are. Even if a man is not so good looking, but has a pure white teeth, I tell you women will start falling for him when he talks and when he smiles.
You can always be happy when you know you have a lovely set of pure shinny white teeth.
It also helps in reducing bad breath or mouth odur.
And what's more? This natural solution you will surely find around you very cheap all you need do is just get the information on how to use them and apply properly for a maximum effect. You wont believe how white and pure your teeth will look like after some few days of using it. And guess what? There are no side effects. You can be sure of having a pure shiny teeth for life from now.
"I like people that have white and shiny teeth. It makes you want to believe anything they say without you minding what they are saying, because once they are talking you just keep gazing at their white teeth without you even thinking about what he is saying, you just would believe it to be true" Says the lady that fell in love with the guy with lovely set of shiny, snow white teeth I told you about.
Not even that alone! Now i see different ladies trying to get his attention all because of his shiny white teeth. Now he has made it known to his friends his teeth whitening secret and its all natural without buying any chemical whatsoever… All you need is just buy one item and its really cheap in the market. I mean very cheap.
If you want to make your teeth as shiny and white like those celebrities you watch on the big screen, then you really need this. I can guarantee you 100% to see its effects and success in a few days. All you need do is use it to brush your teeth; that's all
To get yours, contact Mr. Stanley on +2349030682331 for more details, and the best part is it's sold at just N1000 naira only. Excepting your patronage. Thanks.
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2018
All natural teeth whitener solutions
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2018
All natural
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2018
For brighter teeths
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 4:09pm On Nov 16, 2018
Clean white teeth
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
All natural
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
Pure white teeths
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2018
All natural
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Pure white teeths
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Natural teeths cleanser
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
Still available
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by samzy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin grin oga wey dey disturb for 1k u nor dey tire since last yr

1 Like

Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2019
Get this and start using to your satisfaction
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 7:49am On Jun 17, 2019
Still available here
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
Get this now
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Still available here to get
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:18am On Jun 20, 2019
mirabel9:
Have you ever imagined how all these celebrities manage to make their teeths so white and shiny and you want yours to be just like theirs?
Imagine you can now get this solution for life. You can apply this to your teeth and smile all you like...
I personally never imagined that a guy could use his shiny white teeth to woo a girl, make her fall in love with him immediately and accept his request in no time. It all happened so fast, and the girl later confessed to him that his white teeth and fine face really made her go crazy over him.
I never imagined women could fall for such a thing like this, aside men having so much cash and taking them out and spending on them...
This is for those sharp guys out there that wish get a lady to fall for him. All you need is flash a smile with your shiny white teeth and also a good appearance.
Are you the type that has bad teeths colour and you want to change it to pure white? THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!! No need for you to buy all these teeth whitening chemicals with near expiry dates and terrible sides effects. All you need is this natural teeth whitening product. Use it to brush your teeths for a week. You probably won't believe how shiny your teeth will be…
The more white and shinny your teeth could be, the more people will associate and get closer to you because they will see how good looking you are. Even if a man is not so good looking, but has a pure white teeth, I tell you women will start falling for him when he talks and when he smiles.
You can always be happy when you know you have a lovely set of pure shinny white teeth.
And what's more? This natural solution you will surely find around you very cheap all you need do is just get the information on how to use them and apply properly for a maximum effect. You wont believe how white and pure your teeth will look like after some few days of using it. And guess what? There are no side effects. You can be sure of having a pure shiny teeth for life from now.
"I like people that have white and shiny teeth. It makes you want to believe anything they say without you minding what they are saying, because once they are talking you just keep gazing at their white teeth without you even thinking about what he is saying, you just would believe it to be true" Says the lady that fell in love with the guy with lovely set of shiny, snow white teeth I told you about.
Not even that alone! Now i see different ladies trying to get his attention all because of his shiny white teeth. Now he has made it known to his friends his teeth whitening secret and its all natural without buying any chemical whatsoever… All you need is just buy one item and its really cheap in the market. I mean very cheap.
If you want to make your teeth as shiny and white like those celebrities you watch on the big screen, then you really need this. I can guarantee you 100% to see its effects and success in a few days. All you need do is use it to brush your teeth; that's all
To get yours, contact Mr. Stanley on +2349060680788 for more details, and the best part is it's sold at just N1000 naira only. Excepting your patronage. Thanks.

Can we see pics of the item?
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 10:20am On Jun 20, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Can we see pics of the item?

you can find them around you and use, we dont really sell the product directly but gives you the full information on how buy from the market and start using,

its all natural and can make your teeths more whiter within days of using it
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Get this very cheap here
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by Hi0uu776: 1:53am On Jun 30, 2019
[left][/left]
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by gambit24: 2:20am On May 11, 2020
mirabel9:
To get yours, contact Mr. Stanley on +2349060680788 for more details, and the best part is it's sold at just N1000 naira only. Excepting your patronage. Thanks.
Show us your teeth first grin grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 1:20pm On May 30, 2020
gambit24:
lol,you make me laugh
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by paix(m): 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
gambit24:

She can snap any white teeth and paste here. How can you know if it's hers or not?
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
paix:
She can snap any white teeth and paste here. How can you know if it's hers or not?

sorry to say please do i know u?
You can check for my pics on facebook to see my teeths
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by paix(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
mirabel9:

You can check for my pics on facebook to my teeths
I am your potential customer.
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
paix:
I am your potential customer.

ok
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Still available here
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by Eshiettk(m): 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
mirabel9:

You can check for my pics on facebook to see my teeths
Teeth is plural for Tooth. No need to add 'S' to it.
Re: Make your teeths pure White like a celebrity by mirabel9(f): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2020
still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where To Find Unfiltered, Unpasteurized, Raw Honey In Lagos, Nigeria / Ankara Bag And Accessories Training!! / Haier Thermocool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.