Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos (93064 Views)

Primaries: Aggrieved APC Senators Meet Buhari, President Vows Intervention / Ekweremadu, Abaribe, Dino Melaye With Ahmed Lawan (Photos) / Saraki: APC Senators Meet In Oshiomhole’s House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Mayorchama(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2018
madridguy:
The senators should not cause scatter scatter inside the camp by trying to make Ahmed Musa feel over important. Someone works the goals for him.

The whole team deserves the praising and not a single player.
Except you guy and some few others... Every one of you that brought religion into this matter... Na thunder go fire all of you!! embarassed habah!! This is why this country is where she is. You can even sneeze without bringing in religion...

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by johnmartus(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2018
God punish you saraki who ask you to go there thief .
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by engrelvis(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2018
madridguy:
The senators should not cause scatter scatter inside the camp by trying to make Ahmed Musa feel over important. Someone works the goals for him.

The whole team deserves the praising and not a single player.
Na bloggers n journalists dey hype musa because dat is what people want to hear n read.nigeria made my day yesterday.felt n still feeling so happy.hope Senegal will make me proud today.Africa all d way!/
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Oketoks(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nigerians why una stupid and foolish like this abeg.

Ronaldo scored 3 goals in first match. Portugal did not shut down, the world did not end.
Because we managed to win iceland, all hell is let loose. As if we were the first to win a world cup match.

Celebrating mediocrity.
This level of foolishness is absurd.
Naija which day una stupidity go end.

Why other countries are chaneling their energy into what will benefit the common man, the foolish and never do well people we have in this country are busy celebrating nonsense.

You are following politicians who collect 10million per month to celebrate. There are in Russia with your money, while you the foolish ones remain here claiming patriotic citizens.
Tomorrow world cup go end, then reality sets in. All of una go, go back to d poverty and sufferhead life wey una dey live.

With this incredible level of stupidity, Nigeria can never get better even in thousand years to come.
I just can't wait for Argentina to beat us & end these nonsense.

you were making sense until you got to this part
...All of una go, go back to d poverty and sufferhead life wey una dey live...
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by RexTramadol1: 9:06am On Jun 23, 2018
Ambode with the Fez cap o.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:06am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
Ipod youths right now wishing it was iwobi or Moses who scored. grin grin grin

Igbos after seeing the news cool
Kai, you are an embarrassment to the rest of the SW, I swear down, so Victor Moses is from the EAST, F9 in Geography.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by akdjr(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
The only thing that unite Nigeria as a country is football. But I am ashamed of the youth who are dividing us here with religious and tribal sentiment after the match. The victory is for super eagle representing "Nigeria" in the world cup and not for a Muslim Nigerian nor an Hausa extraction of Nigeria. Please let's shun religious and ethnic sentiment. Up 9ja!
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by phase1: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2018
Enough of the celebrations, let's not get carried away. A more serious business is ahead with Argentina and even Iceland still have hopes of qualifying. Celebrate only for 24hours and face the next game.

A lot of weaknesses still need to be perfected. It's good Rohr listened and implemented 75% of my advise to him. Kudos. But it's not yet Uhuru.

The formation should be maintained but Tyrone must start, Idowu should sit on the bench. I still don't get why Mikel Snail Obi cannot be benched (abeg na wetin him give Rohr chop) he always kills the attacking vibe of the team especially when going forward. You see him make a back pass or delay passes when there are attackers waiting for an offensive pass from him, ultimately allowing the opponents to regroup. This is not proper for a No 10. Iwobi is more offensive and should bench Mikel and play behind 2 strikers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by pedi(m): 9:11am On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=ClassRep001 post=68738457] Ipod youths right now wishing it was iwobi or

Moses is not and igbo, his from kaduna, next time get your fact ready befor you disgrace your self on public hearing.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Aarenaija: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
God bless Ahmed Musa.
God bless the Islam religion.
God bless President Muhammad Buhari.
God bless the super eagles.

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

Btw where is Nnamdi Kanu sef grin grin grin

I miss the man, he'd have threatened to burn down our super eagles camp if ipod youths fails to score grin

What is the problem with some Nigerians with this type of thinking?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by dermmy(m): 9:12am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
God bless Ahmed Musa.

I miss the man, he'd have threatened to burn down our super eagles camp if ipod youths fails to score grin

If not for God's grace Ahmed Musa would be a Bokoharam member so why are u saying God bless Islam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by fastlane84: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Yesterday, the senate president; Bukola Saraki, senate minority leader; Mr Godswill Akpabio, president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick were present at the Volgograd stadium in Russia to witness Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 in their second match of the ongoing World Cup.

Ahmed Musa scored both goals for the Super Eagles, as they claimed their first win at the tournament in Russia.

The senators met with Man of the Match, Ahmed Musa after the crunch game to congratulate him and also encourage him.

NFF President Pinnick addressing the players and delegates after the match said the presence of Senate President Bukola Saraki led to Super Eagles’ win.

According to him “The Magical presence of Senate President, Bukola Saraki brought luck to the Super Eagles and Nigeria.“We thank you for coming to watch the eagles alongside other delegates sent by President Buhari.”

Nigeria will now face Argentina on Tuesday, hoping to book a place in the knockout rounds.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/bukola-saraki-and-godswill-akpabio-meet-ahmed-musa-after-match.html

the world will never see your till you proof yourself
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Mike008(m): 9:13am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

These are the only moments we forget our differences, even forget our sorrows. Stop spoiling peoples mood please.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by collitexnaira(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This match that was fixed to help Nigeria.

To create false hope and hype the quality of an Arewa football player.

Only God knows how much PMB paid the Iceland FA.

You and those that liked ur post have a demented brain. Must your hatred for buhari make you think like a mentally deranged person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by kpokpo1(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2018
The boy try. Buh wait oh! Make all these senators no go give us bad luck oh. undecided
ChangeIsCostant:
Yesterday, the senate president; Bukola Saraki, senate minority leader; Mr Godswill Akpabio, president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF), Amaju Pinnick were present at the Volgograd stadium in Russia to witness Nigeria beat Iceland 2-0 in their second match of the ongoing World Cup.

Ahmed Musa scored both goals for the Super Eagles, as they claimed their first win at the tournament in Russia.

The senators met with Man of the Match, Ahmed Musa after the crunch game to congratulate him and also encourage him.

NFF President Pinnick addressing the players and delegates after the match said the presence of Senate President Bukola Saraki led to Super Eagles’ win.

According to him “The Magical presence of Senate President, Bukola Saraki brought luck to the Super Eagles and Nigeria.“We thank you for coming to watch the eagles alongside other delegates sent by President Buhari.”

Nigeria will now face Argentina on Tuesday, hoping to book a place in the knockout rounds.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/bukola-saraki-and-godswill-akpabio-meet-ahmed-musa-after-match.html
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by realomocele(m): 9:15am On Jun 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by oluwaahmed: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2018
See as akpabio face be like donut wey soak water.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Ronaldo scored 3 goals in first match. Portugal did not shut down, the world did not end.
Because we managed to win iceland, all hell is let loose. As if we were the first to win a world cup match.

Celebrating mediocrity.

Why other countries are chaneling their energy into what will benefit the common man, the foolish and never do well people we have in this country are busy celebrating nonsense.

You are following politicians who collect 10million per month to celebrate. There are in Russia with your money, while you the foolish ones remain here claiming patriotic citizens.
Tomorrow world cup go end, then reality sets in. All of una go, go back to d poverty and sufferhead life wey una dey live.

With this incredible level of stupidity, Nigeria can never get better even in thousand years to come.
how did you know the world did not end? are you in Portugal?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by FRESHG(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
God bless Ahmed Musa.

RESURGENT2019 ZOMBIEHUNTER
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by klinicaem: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
I Don't Think You're A Nigerian God Forgive You.
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by JayB11(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
CAN is about to protest why will a Muslim score goal like that
Estupido idiota, jus like MURIC regarded Iwobi's qualifyin goal as haram abi?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Celebrating mediocrity.

how did u know? do u stay in portugal?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Bianda24: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2018
TarOrfeek:
This match that was fixed to help Nigeria.

To create false hope and hype the quality of an Arewa football player.

Only God knows how much PMB paid the Iceland FA.
Why are you talking like this?
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by luminouz(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2018
'the magical presence of the Senate president brought good luck' part got me shaking my head in disbelief
What dafuq is wrong with us in this country??
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Bluffly: 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

You children should stop all this tribalistic statement. And I hope Senate members are only congratulating him for being the man of the match and not for making them proud because the team was the one that put in their best. Meet and congratulate all of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by tunize(m): 9:23am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Celebrating mediocrity.

Nice write up bro.
Truth is this match i swear bring everybody as far as nigeria is concern together....why the tin come dey pain you like this nah?
who dey suffer still need smile nigeria nor good e nor good u still dey the country, ppl are still making it hear in nigeria. With all this negitivity wen u carry for mind how the country wan take better? You and i have a role to play if u feel the government is not playing their role in your life as expected you do the opposite. Wait lemme ask you this what have you done for nigeria?. MY brother live all this politician alone i swear some of us wen dey castigate dem if we're given half of their opportunity nigeria go scatter finish.make something happen,create something thats the spirit and positive mind-set(the way u dey vex be likr e don tey u finish skool no work)

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by naijacentric(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
tragergeorge:
you sef d fuuk up,you see mumu de advertise e normal foolishness de give public say e de stupid, u go de reply am
lol dar one sef dey
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by DukeNija(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Lmaooo. As a bonafide IPod youth, this is hilarious cheesy
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by RZArecta(m): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

you're just a big fóol, everything must be tribalism to you. slowpoke
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Celebrating mediocrity.

My guy shaaatap !

The Politician are thieves everyone knows!

and so?

What do we do?

Go carry Gun dey form Van Dame for street?

Is that the reason for us to be mourning from January to December? and not kill the stress they are giving us by watching football and celebrate our winning.

Who among the commenters have you seen praising them? (the politicians)

I'm suspecting you are outside the Nation and that's why you have the mind to be typing rubbish about a people who are celebrating a football match.

Don't the Americans celebrate when they win, Tell me where in the world they don't celebrate sport winnings.

Oh I understand, we should have ordered the politicians not to travel because they are spending our money or even call them right now to be coming back to Naija. right?

Oga you no be Nigerian?. Oya do what you think best now. As you know pass everybody. grin
As a wise Nigerian that you are, Change the System that has been crooked for centuries with your system.

Abi we should wait till Nigeria is good like the advanced countries before we start celebrating football winnings.

Call the foolish Politicians back now so they won't waste our money any more Mr Wisdom.

Yeye dey smell.

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by olotuo: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2018
celebrate the team not just the goal scorer
Re: Nigerian Senators Meet With Ahmed Musa After World Cup Match In Russia. Photos by HULSH(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
CAN is about to protest why will a Muslim score goal like that

Amajiri(cow), if that your god gives success in scoring, I guess he was sleeping when Egypt, Saudi Arabia, were playing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, UK, Russia, Israel, Over Military Operation / Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.