Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection (6989 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / 9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2018
Great List !!!
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by ClassRep001: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2018
This failed blogger, here you go again.

Your copied (Yan baba) memes are always fucking boring.

Go get a life please, leave blogging for the professionals please.

Lame Boring list!

8 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by oshe11: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2018
I do NOT understand

Or is the list meant to CONFUSE us?shocked

1 Like

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by youngest85(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2018
Smiles
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2018
Bullshit list...

Will still make FP

If it doesn't, Argentina will win Nigeria

1 Like

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by lacruz12(m): 7:32am On Jun 23, 2018
So past tense of cum is came abi

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Lame Boring list!

Aporoko girl

Gistmore

Vivian gist.

All operated by the same person...

Entertainment blogging is boring in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2018
lacruz12:

Lmao

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by Deltayankeeboi: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2018
Abeg all these your nonsense is getting boring and stale.
Is that all your do with your blogging career.
Stop all these rubbish list of this, list of that.
It is no longer funny.
Blogging no be by force.

1 Like

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by AnonymousIP: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Aporoko girl

Gistmore

Vivian gist.

All operated by the same person...

Entertainment blogging is boring in Nigeria...

Topwritersden is a Dead Blog ... And You Know that .......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by barallanee(f): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2018
lacruz12:
grin
lacruz12:
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
grin
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by uboma(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Very hilarious
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by MensCabal(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2018
AnonymousIP:

i love this reply you gave to him

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2018
AnonymousIP:

Being dead is relative.

To other top blogs like Nicehpursuits, Shoutmeloud, blogtryrant, webincomeplus, Topwritersden is dead...

To a blog like Aporokogirl? cheesy... I can't say...

The aim is to inspire and educate... That is the passion. wink

What is Aporoko girl known for? I think to copy Yan Baba's memes.

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2018
MensCabal:
i love this reply you gave to him

Sam the fitness guy... You will only hate...

But as long as I do what I love doing... "Inspiring people, Educating, and motivating them to succeed - like I do,

your hating is bullshit.

When you see a bullshit post like this one, you call it bullshit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by ednut1(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2018
How is this funny
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by ViaFast: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Sam the fitness guy... You will only hate...

But as long as I do what I love doing... "Inspiring people, Educating, and motivating them to succeed - like I do,

your hating is bullshit.

When you see a bullshit post like this one, you call it bullshit.

But as long as I do what I love doing... "Inspiring people, Educating, and motivating them to succeed - like I do

I Love what you said ..... please if you are a blogger and you condemn other people's work ..... don't expect to achieve anything ....

You are mentioning ... shoutmeloud and other blogs ...... Dear 9gag is better than all those blogs ... yet is 100% meme ....

You have blogged for More than 3 years and your are still at 600k on Alexa ... Aprokogirl is just 2 Months old am vacating 200K ... can't you see the difference ....

Aprokogirl is just a hubby blog to me .... am 100% South African Relationship blogger ... i don't see anything special in Nigeria Blogging that you die on any thread ... think twice and check your income ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by Alexander4real(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2018
lacruz12:

Unfortunately yes
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by Flamezzz: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2018
Let the beef continue abeg grin
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
ViaFast:

But as long as I do what I love doing... "Inspiring people, Educating, and motivating them to succeed - like I do

I Love what you said ..... please if you are a blogger and you condemn other people's work ..... don't expect to achieve anything ....

You are mentioning ... shoutmeloud and other blogs ...... Dear 9gag is better than all those blogs ... yet is 100% meme ....

You have blogged for More than 3 years and your are still at 600k on Alexa ... Aprokogirl is just 2 Months old am vacating 200K ... can't you see the difference ....

Aprokogirl is just a hubby blog to me .... am 100% South African Relationship blogger ... i don't see anything special in Nigeria Blogging that you die on any thread ... think twice and check your income ...

because Aporokkgirl is the former Vivian gist. She just redirected her domain name.

She started in 2015, while I started in 2017.

She is still a full time blogger, while I have a 9-5 job.

I am primarily an Author on Amazon, with up to 8 best selling books.

I can go on and on, but blogging is just a place to waste time (for me), and inspire others.

I am sorry that this post is bullshit, and wasn't funny as intended.

Not my fault bro...

When it comes to income, my basic income comes from sponsorships from brands... You should know how much that brings for me...

Secondly from Amazon Sales of my books, which is higher than your blog worth.

Thridly, from my freelance services...

I have no competition with you... We don't operate on the same level...

Sorry once again that THIS particular post is shitty!!

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by ViaFast: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
ViaFast:

When you understand that someone makes more than 200K Daily .... and more than 4.5 Million Monthly .... Just shout your month .... ask for pity i will lead you ....

Am Forced to show you my monthly earnings .... check it below

lol... You are the same guy with the AnyonymousIp and your numerous accounts.... so I will just pass...

Show me the sites that own that adsense account?

Just go to the Settings, and show me the connected sites to that account. It will help clarify doubts...

lol... no one is a fool here... cheesy

Moreover, I don't use Adsense, So no need debating who earns more.

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by ViaFast: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

lol... You are the same guy with the AnyonymousIp and your numerous accounts.... so I will just pass...

Show me the sites that own that adsense account?

Just go to the Settings, and show me the connected sites to that account. It will help clarify doubts...

lol... no one is a fool here... cheesy

Moreover, I don't use Adsense, So no need debating who earns more.

Dear i think am done with your .....

Am Just on Nairaland to Build my links and rank my site .... nothing more ....

we can never compete
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
ViaFast:

Dear i think am done with your .....

Am Just on Nairaland to Build my links and rank my site .... nothing more ....

we can never compete

Hahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think anyone here is a fool? You go and copy someone's Adsense page and bring here?

You build ranks by begging the Mods and copying and pasting People's copyrighted work and posting on your blog?

If it were in the US, you would have been in Jail!

Does YanBaba know that you steal his work and post on your blog?

The same way you stole my post http://topwritersden.com/get-job-abroad-nigeria/ on your Viviangist blog back then.

Blogging isn't all about money, it is also about ethics.

Show me your site connected to that your Adsense account, and I will let you be.

Bullshit!

2 Likes

Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by derrydinny: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
these must be the most boring memes I have sighted this year, that H factor shiit is extremely off point, abeg leave comedy for bovi
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by ViaFast: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahahahaha... cheesy cheesy cheesy

You think anyone here is a fool? You go and copy someone's Adsense page and bring here?

You build ranks by begging the Mods and copying and pasting People's copyrighted work and posting on your blog?

If it were in the US, you would have been in Jail!

Does YanBaba know that you steal his work and post on your blog?

The same way you stole my post http://topwritersden.com/get-job-abroad-nigeria/ on your Viviangist blog back then.

Blogging isn't all about money, it is also about ethics.

Show me your site connected to that your Adsense account, and I will let you be.

Bullshit!

Lol ... Dear if you want to know who Yan Baba is .... Come to Unizik Second market and Shout that name .....
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by makydebbie(f): 1:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't know for you all, but I enjoyed reading this.

Op, not everyone hate your stuff. I love it.
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by ImaIma1(f): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Lame Boring list!

You must be a guy cheesy
Re: All The Annoying Things Guys Do During Sex - Meme Collection by BiafranBushBoy: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
ViaFast:

Lol ... Dear if you want to know who Yan Baba is .... Come to Unizik Second market and Shout that name .....

But you are a South African Relationship blogger, how then do you know about Unizik Second Market?

Or do they have Unizik in South Africa?

... Nice one!! You see, you started with Lies, and all I am doing right now is to allow you blow yourself out.

So answer these questions...

1. Since you earn millions with your imaginary Adsense account, why do you steal people's work without credit?

And you spam Nairaland with your numerous monikers, boring memes, and lies...?

I don't know if this is the main Viviangist, because I saw you redirected that domain to Aprokogirl... But you once looked promising...

Be careful about next time... Stay cool and bye.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Naija Men Say "But He Still Fûcked You" Like It's My Loss. Smh / Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage / After Three Kids... I Dont Have Urge Fir Sex Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.