Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (103691 Views)

Ahmed Musa To Complete Turkish Move From Kano Pillars This Week / Ahmed Musa To Open Sports Centre In Kaduna (Video, Photos) / Ahmed Musa To Sponsor 100 Students To Study In University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by MENTORCH(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gucciboss:

True. I think he should also work on his confidence level. Most times he got dispossessed. You need a bit of confidence to hold ball for long, Just like Musa did with the two goals he scored. Those goals were product self confidence. They all need it

Yeah that’s what I was saying, some of the players were nervous. It was even after Musa scored they started putting more pressure.

1 Like

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
samzzycash:
you forget etebo and ndidi. I think iwobi should be starting ahead of Mike

Mikel is trying but he is over rated...the likes of Lukas Modric,Matic can move with the ball and even score goals...I still don't know why is yet to retire from the team.Iwobi is young and can run with the ball without doing the back pass.Someone who has confidence to face his opponent and move fast.

1 Like

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Trippledee(m): 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
BluntBoy:
Supposing Musa h
ad served him, he would have yakubued the ball.
I beg no kill me with laugh ohhh... empty net my my brother yakubu no fit score

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by flamingREED(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
It's only normal.
In football, You even lift your own hand when you commit a foul, Which one would you shouldn't because you aid the ref against yourself.
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by proudevil: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
swiz123:
So after he expertly beat the goal keeper, he expected him to serve him the ball on a platter of gold.

Let him go and work hard; that's what his mates are doing
savage grin
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by ufuosman(m): 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
that's normal
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by hunter21(m): 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:
Iheanacho good linkage with the midfielders is a major reason why our attack looked decent today.

Ighalo would have isolated himself.

Iheanacho starts on Tuesday.
you are very correct, he did the number 8 job very well
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Godwin616: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
kponkedenge:
Nigeria has a golden opportunity to retire Messi if we can at least manage a draw against Argentina. Wouldn't it be good if history books have it that Nigeria retired Lionel Messi?
Messi's ass lickers wont like this.
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Wisebisho: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Icesy:
like say him score am...that boy is now fading undecidedlike say him score am...that boy is now fading
The guy no sabi play anything, he just dey lucky.
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by fowlyansh181(m): 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
But if musa had missed that goal, I imagine almost everyone here would be crying that he should have at least passed the ball ..

2 Likes

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Gucciboss: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
MENTORCH:

Yeah that’s what I was saying, some of the players were nervous. It was even after Musa scored they started putting more pressure.

Exactly.
I also think that what killed our first match was settling for less. They should do away with that "we can manage draw approach" it is always written all over their game plan. Nigeria was once a big name in football let them not destroy that fear that other teams have about us. That fear of playing "a big team" works wonders in football.
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by ACE1010: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Musa was like ' make I work for you to come chop abi'?
grin grin grin
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by hugoboss36(m): 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
Icesy:
like say him score am...that boy is now fading undecidedlike say him score am...that boy is now fading
...ur phone dey echo..? grin
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
maron5:

No,I think Osaze had his problem right from WA back in England and since he left England,no one hears about him again...

Likewise Other players who leave the premiership to other leagues in Asia,they are hardly heard of...

Oga, Osaze is 36 plsssssss. What do you want to hear about a 36 year old player pls?

He left England at 33.

Don't you guys get it?

At 36, he could not have been anywhere other than China or Qatar even if he was Xavi.

Even Lampard was not in premiership at 36!

2 Likes

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by NeeKlaus: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
delectablegyal:
can i get 50,000 likes for the nigerian team?
Are you that silly?
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by otabaotaba: 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
L grin grin angry abeg I no fit laugh again, what if Musa yaradua pass this ball and nasho missed it Omo na tribal war be the anwser
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by greenglobestore(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
What a game of football. ...we are great

1 Like

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by KraticKratus: 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ugosample:

Who asked you

Will you keep kwayet! undecided

Onye asai di ka gi

efulefu
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Adabass: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
delectablegyal:
Will d likes give u money
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Ugosample(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
KraticKratus:

efulefu
undecided undecided
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Austema(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
delectablegyal:
bae hw ar u doing
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Xander85: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
I really don't see the point of this thread!

You guys realise there are some on here who are actually abusing Iheanacho with that quip that he would have 'missed it like Yakubu', yet you all laugh along like moro'ns!

What if Iheanacho views this thread, what do you think it will do for his confidence in the run up to the Argentina game?

So you expected him to stand there with hands on hips without asking for the ball? Is there any striker that would behave differently in such a scenario?

It's quite subtle, but i detect a slight undercurrent of bigotry and tribalism from the OP and some of the responses on this thread!

Carry on with your 'fun'!

2 Likes

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Premiumwriter: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
delectablegyal:
babe Wetin you wan use buy
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by yazach: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
I just hope these guys would be passing ball to MUSA the way he is being high by Nigerians
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
My broda if something mistakingly happen and we knack dem like 3-0 three other players go join am for the retirement sef grin
kponkedenge:
Nigeria has a golden opportunity to retire Messi if we can at least manage a draw against Argentina. Wouldn't it be good if history books have it that Nigeria retired Lionel Messi?
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
Jarus:

Oga, Osaze is 36 plsssssss. What do you want to hear about a 36 year old player pls?

He left England at 33.

Don't you guys get it?

At 36, he could not have been anywhere other than China or Qatar even if he was Xavi.

Even Lampard was not in premiership at 36!

Sure, on point.
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by eminikansoso(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
Smellymouth:
Person dribble Defender ,come dribble keeper ,come dribble defender again and you still the beg am for pass.
You are wicked Kelechi.
Haha ha
Alaga 2019 how far?

1 Like

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Smellymouth: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
eminikansoso:

Haha ha
Alaga 2019 how far?
Baba I Dey ooo

1 Like

Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by leaderlegend(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lol
Gucciboss:

Exactly.
I also think that what killed our first match was settling for less. They should do away with that "we can manage draw approach" it is always written all over their game plan. Nigeria was once a big name in football let them not destroy that fear that other teams have about us. That fear of playing "a big team" works wonders in football.
Topccy007:
If I hear say Musa pass the ball
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by dumininu01(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
XingXhang:

Like for Ronaldo, share for Messi. cool
dey still share for messi grin grin
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by Zedoo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
CSTR1003:
Iheanacho good linkage with the midfielders is a major reason why our attack looked decent today.

Ighalo would have isolated himself.

Iheanacho starts on Tuesday.

story .

Nigeria 1-3 Argentina
Re: The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic by AreaFada2: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
I would hv been very unhappy with Musa passing that goal to Iheanacho.

When a player is flying and has scored a goal, he should go for it. That goal wasn't easy but Musa had the confidence. Iheanacho had a high chance of missing that goal. The fraction of time to pass to him could have given defenders and keeper enough time to defend better.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Spain - Confederations Cup: (0 - 3) On 23rd June 2013 / Libya Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers - 2 - 3 (Full Time) / How To Turn #150 Into #4,000,000 This Weekend + (bet9ja Booking Number)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.