Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits (1434 Views)

Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits? / Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2018
Mini importation at a glimpse- a complete break down,

Dear friend,

You have been searching for Jobs with out any success

Right now you are searching for a side hustle,
Something you can do to make some extra money

You have been searching Google and business forums for businesses you can do with little startup capital and scale up a huge returns.

You have probably heard about the mini importation, but you are not getting the whole concept, confused about where to start from and other problems.

You might have made the mistake of importing without even learning how to sell your products, and these products are with you at home with no one showing interest in them at all.

Listen you did not learn properly before starting out

Mini importation is more than just going online to search on Google " how to do the mini importation business"

You can actually do that but the question remains who is teaching you??

Is he just a blogger or a real importer?

In this series I will be showing you why the mini importation business is the perfect business for you. And also how to start out this business.

To know if there are people that want to learn I want five (5) people to comment interested below to start.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by 4laferarri(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2018
interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Reserved this space
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by omotola224(f): 11:57am On Jun 23, 2018
Interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by williams080: 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
I'm interested also kindly avail me your WhatsApp number to reach you on time i have
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Michaelmercy(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Just 1 more person to go
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
williams080:
I'm interested also kindly avail me your WhatsApp number to reach you on time i have

Check my signature
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by olaoluyincah(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2018
Interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by steph270(f): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Interested.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by officialfestus(m): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by braindollar(m): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2018
Interested
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 7:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok guys so i am going to be starting the free series right away.

After each drop your comments to make this post lively
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 7:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
A complete breakdown of mini importation business

Mini importation involves the buying of goods and products from countries where they are cheaper to your country to sell it at a higher price.

Most of the imported goods In this country are all imported from China.

Mini importation at a glimpse - a complete breakdown.

To successfully import any product, the first step is to first search for the products on online Chinese sites.

The sites are :

Aliexpress. Com

Alibaba.com

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

And so many others.

After searching for the products, the next step is to pay for the products, I will explain this later.

In 2018, we heard reports from people that were scammed when they tried to pay for the products they ordered.

Why were they scammed?

They did not learn the new perfect method of paying for our goods in 2018.

Things have changed, but they did not change, they simply went to google and searched on how to do mini importation, they were told they can pay with moneygram or western union and so after selecting the product they want to import they paid through western union or money gram.

This is an example of what I am saying.

Mr Lee : hi, we have received your order, please pay us through western union.

Nigerian buyer: OK. I have paid.

Mr Lee: no response.

Nigerian buyer: hi I have paid for the goods please send them to me.

Mr Lee: no response.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Lol How frustrating that can be, and the thing with this type of pay ment is that you can't request for your money back.

The thing is this, in 2018 there is a way you can pay for goods that you want to import directly to a nigerian bank account here.

Access bank to be precise. When the company receives your order, they will help you to buy your product and also help you to ship it down here successfully.

So after payment, the next thing to talk about is shipping of the product.

After paying for your goods, you will be asked which shipping plan you want to use to ship your products down to Lagos.

The image below contain the recent cost of shipping directly to lagos from China

Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
After selecting the shipping plan you want to use, you are good to go.

So here are the steps involved

Step1

Select a good product on the portals listed above

Step 2

Send the link to a Chinese shipping company, that will calculate the cost of the goods.

Step 3

Receive the cost of the goods from the company.

Step 4

Pay for the goods into the Nigerian bank account the company sends to you.

Step 5

Tell them the shipping plan you want them to use to ship your products. Consult the image above.

Step 6:

If you are in Lagos.

Go to their office there in Lagos to collect your goods when they arrive. You will be notified about this.

Remember it is at this point you actually pay for the transport of your goods.

The money you paid before was for the goods.

It is called clearing.

If you stay outside Lagos you simply send the company money and they will help you waybill it to your state.

Step 7

Market and sale, make huge profits

Step 8

Start again from step 1.

So those are the steps required to successfully import any product on the portals listed above.

Tomorrow I will be sharing with you a secret, Chinese site where you can buy products 10 times cheaper, I know some of you already know that site but can't use and translate the site effectively to find products, that will be what I will be teaching on tomorrow.

See you tomorrow.

To your success.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2018
INTRODUCING THE SECRET SITE WHERE YOU CAN GET GOODS AT A CHEAPER RATE

You have probably heard about this site before.

www.1688.com

So why do I call this site a secret site?

Yes it is a secret site because no body have ever told you how cheap prices are there.

So listen up. They tell you to go to the normal aliexpress to buy your stuffs, then they go to this secret site to buy, that is why they sell cheaper and faster than you.

Although most times I buy from aliexpress too, what I teach people is to always research the product they want to buy for the various prices on various portals then compare them to know the cheapest place to buy from.

Do you know that most times, 1688.com is the cheapest site to purchase your desired goods.

1688.com is a domestic site for Chinese residents to buy and sell their stuffs to each other.

No matter what you want to buy it is very cheap in this portal.

This is why the site is written in pure Chinese.

When visiting this site, your primary aim is to search for products with the link to the Products.

To use this site you need to use an agent to help you buy goods from the site.

Or if you don't want to use an agent, you should go and consider learning Chinese by your self.

So that you can be able to interact with Chinese suppliers by yourself.

Lol. Funny right?

One of the advantage of using agent is that they help you communicate with the seller of the product you chose as regards to the price using their normal Chinese language.

So what you have to do is to search for the products and send the link to your chinese agent.

Then she will help you pay and ship the products to Lagos for you.

Why are products on 1688.com cheaper than aliexpress and alibaba?

For good reasons Chinese sellers would want to increase the price at which they sell to the
rest of the world, so they go to their local market (1688.com) to purchase goods and put it for sale on aliepress and alibaba with a profit on top.

This is why for most products in 1688.com their prices are two times lesser than the ones on aliexpress by far.

Why is it call 1688.com??

In Chinese, 1688 reads as “YaoLiuBaBa”, which (kindof) sounds like Alibaba.

If you notice the site when you first open it, you will discover that it is written purely in Chinese, but that should not scare you away as you will soon discover how cheap products are here.

Not to worry

later on in this series I will teach you how to access the site and how to translate the site to English, plus how to search for products on the site
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2018
OK I ALMOST FORGOT THIS,

YOU CAN LEARN ALL THIS ON

www.doubleprofit.com.ng
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2018
OKAY GUYS, I PROMISED TO CONTINUE THE SERIES, AND HERE IT IS.

HOW TO TRANSLATE 1688.COM AND SEARCH FOR PRODUCTS THERE

ON ANDROID DEVICES

Step 1 :

Launch the Google Chrome app

Step 2:

Tap on the menu button>Settings.

Step 3:

Go to the "Advanced" section > "Site settings".

Step 4:

Tap on "Google Translate".

Step 6:

Toggle "Google Translate"On.

How to translate 1688.com to English on Desktop.

Step 1:

Right click any where on the screen and click translate.

Note:

By default chrome is set to auto translate languages to english.

You Can Also Try This Too.

1. On your computer, open Chrome.

2.At the top-right, click More Settings.

3.At the bottom, click Advanced.

4.Under 'Languages', click Language.

5.Next to the language that you'd like to use, click More If the language isn't listed, add it by clicking Add languages.

6. Click Display Google Chrome in this language or Display ChromeOS in this language. This option is only available on Windows and Chrome book computers.

7. Restart Chrome to apply the changes.
Or go to the chrome appstore and download translator.

How to use the site on ucbrowser.

Download the translator extension on your uc browser.

How to search for products on the site.

Accessing products on the site is not that difficult.

There are times you just go to the site and search for a product directly with the English name but it shows you 0 products found.

Lol.

And at time you go there and type the English name of the product and you get hundreds of results.

The thing is that you should understand that the site was not meant for English users but rather Chinese users.

You might be asking yourself, how do I now search for the product I want and get hundreds of results.

Well I will show you the method that I personally use to do this. You can thank me later.

Lets say i want to import ear piece.

I simply go to translate.google.com then click English to Chinese translator and in the box for English I type in " earpiece" hit enter and the Chinese equivalent comes up.

Copy the Chinese equivalent

Then I go back 1688.com and paste in the Chinese equivalent in the search box.

And then the results comes up.

Brilliant you might be thinking, I have been in this business for a long time so i have gained a lot of valuable experiences .

TOMMOROW I will be showing you a complete breakdown of the order process after selecting the product you want to import, AND HOW TO SUCCESSFULLY ORDER IT.

If YOU are with me type " I am with you"

To motivate me to continue.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Topcrafts(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
I am with you
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Luka316(m): 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2018
IAM with you
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
Luka316:
IAM with you

cool guys, i want more " i am with you"
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm with you
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by luvtoteach(f): 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm with u
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by greenalwaz: 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gud job!Ib am with u
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 28, 2018
I am with you. with you I am. you with am I. am I with you...ride on chief.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by Ayodelemerit(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'm here with you
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by deafeyez: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2018
How do I get these Chinese shipping company and their addresses, trusted ones.
Re: Who Else Wants To Be A Mini Importer And Make Crazy Profits by TakeMeTop: 10:40am On Jul 03, 2018
deafeyez:
How do I get these Chinese shipping company and their addresses, trusted ones.

the contacts of the agents are there in the book " Secrets of mini importation business in 2018" go and get it, its N3000 only.

that the money you spend for recharge card and after few days it is gone.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Well For Sale Opl 326 Oil Block Location: Niger Delta Price: $3.5billion. / What Home Based Business Can You Start With N3,000? / Grow Your Sales - This will change " HOW " you do business " FOREVER "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.