Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Please What The Diference Between Normal Visual Reality And Gear One - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Please What The Diference Between Normal Visual Reality And Gear One (427 Views)

How Do I Turn My Normal TV Into A Smart TV? / Facebook Celebrates Visual Artist Emmanuel Oyeleke / 50 Graduate In Software Development And Visual Designing In Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What The Diference Between Normal Visual Reality And Gear One by bazetrend: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2018
please what the diference between normal visual reality and gear one I want to buy but I want to be Sure please
Re: Please What The Diference Between Normal Visual Reality And Gear One by khalhokage(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2018
Gear one as in Samsung gear?
Re: Please What The Diference Between Normal Visual Reality And Gear One by bazetrend: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
khalhokage:
Gear one as in Samsung gear?
Ya
Re: Please What The Diference Between Normal Visual Reality And Gear One by khalhokage(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ok question isn't clear but if you're comparing Gear one with the likes of Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or PSVR then it doesn't even begin to compete, but if you're comparing it with other smartphone VR headsets then it's the best.
Re: Please What The Diference Between Normal Visual Reality And Gear One by bazetrend: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2018
khalhokage:
Ok question isn't clear but if you're comparing Gear one with the likes of Oculus Rift, HTC Vive or PSVR then it doesn't even begin to compete, but if you're comparing it with other smartphone VR headsets then it's the best.

I mean difference btw gear vr headset and ordinary vr headset

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Sues Blackberry / Scientists Warn That Earth Could Diminish By 2030 Due To Rising Climate Change / Things You Should Never Type On Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.