Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor (57346 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Bossman" Obituary And Burial Arrangements (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by perdollar(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
I go see some coffin death go dey hungry me.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by dasanchez1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Maket:
When the news came we thought it was a role in a movie but like play like joke this guy has been buried. RIP young talented Gold.
Ironically , he played the same role in his last movie titled '' DAY OF THE DEAD ''. sad sad cry
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by coolebux(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Gagabtagent:
Are you a sports bettor? Visit my signature before placing your next bet.
Ikwurigba undecided
So this sad news no pain you undecided undecided
Bet gbuokwa gị there cry cry
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by funnynation(m): 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nelson Gold Lives!

I can't forget how we started in Abuja. May God console the family. Funny enough he is the main child in his family
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by wizjid69: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
So sad. The human body is so complex that 1,000 things can go wrong with us at every single day.
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by profresh(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
let the young live long Amen
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by Fechi001: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
You will forever be remembered my friend and brother Nelson Gold embarassed
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by honourhim: 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
A lesson to young people. Life can come to an end anytime. Be prepared for eternity>in heaven or in Hell fire. Dont let anybody deceive you that there is no eternal torment for sinners. Receive Christ and be saved from your life of sin. This is not a threat but the truth,
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by bankyteddy: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Rest in perfect peace
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by gentlepman: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Resy In Peace
Re: Obituary And Burial Photos Of Nelson Gold, Nollywood Actor by gentlepman: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Rest In Peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther Nwachukwu: Married Men Are Sweeter Than Single Men / Annie Idibia And Pero Throw Shots At Each Other / Cubana Chief Priest Meets Mercy Eke At The Headies Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.