Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? (492 Views)

FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:39am On Jun 23, 2018
A very beautiful morning to everyone in this great NL family. most of us at one time or the other sat and wrote examinations for one purpose or the other. Now, i want restrict this post mainly to our semester exams during our uni/poly days.

As we all know, cheats abound in our various institutions of higher learning and in my opinion therefore, you can only cheat in an exams when you are not adequately prepared for it. For those of us who re graduates, i want us to take a trip back to those good old days in the UNIVERSITY. Its now confession time and my question is "did you ever indulged in exam cheating during your higher learning days? if yes what were the actions taken against you?. itz confession time let readfrom you.
Re: Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2018
no we havent cheated its awa teacher that cheats
Re: Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? by officialteemi(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2018
legend
Re: Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? by christejames(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2018
Right from my primary schools days I made it a habit to write all my exams without any aid and it helped me until I got to my final class of secondary school (during SSCE in SS3), the fear my predecessors in school put in me then made me to lose my zeal for personal studies which ultimately lead me to succumb to being abetted during those exams.
I rued my actions during my SSCE exams days. To atone for my undoings and inactions, I pledged to forgo anything that has to do with malpractice during my subsequent exams, and I thank God for that decision cause it made me to prepare voraciously for my jamb and post utme exams (securing admission in my first attempt at UNN), and that decision also made me an avid reader during my university days up till now.
And another interesting thing that decision had on me was that it made my lecturers to have strong faith and trust in me whenever exam is going on. We were few in my department and it's common for invigilators to randomly change the seating positions of the students, but all through those exams in the university I was never moved from whichever seat I choose to write my exams or even closely monitored by the invigilators not even when my neighbors would be inquiring things from me. Even if it's an external exam cause most external exams for my department were invigilated by our lecturers and few external staff.

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yes we all are guilty of this..Though it could be just mild cheating like asking ur neighbor to help you spell 'is'

lols..in one way or the other we do cheat

1 Like

Re: Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? by Aeman(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na normal tin naa
Re: Confession Time: Have You Ever Cheated In An Exam Before? by Odinacious: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
No

(1) (Reply)

The Polytechnic Ibadan 2018/2019 Admission Is On Sale / Examine The Theories Of Evolution Of Statehood With Concrete Examples / University Of Abuja Post UTME/DE Applications For 2018/2019 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.