Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale (4805 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... / Why We Prefer Okrika Underwears - Nigerian Women / Crazy Inscriptions On Okrika (Second-Hand) Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 23, 2018
Good morning nairalanders. I just added okrika wears to my fashion line. I need a honest response as to where to get quality and trendy wears for resale.

Katangwa or yaba??

Thank you

I know a little of Katangwa but I no sabi yaba at all.. Kindly help with your honest opinion, thank you
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Freak4achild(f): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
From several opinions I think it's Yaba... Anyway I would also like to know because I'm just about starting mine too and I am still looking for the best place to buy.
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Freak4achild:
From several opinions I think it's Yaba... Anyway I would also like to know because I'm just about starting mine too and I am still looking for the best place to buy.
Good to know we got same interest. I shall be surfing yaba market this week and I'll update this thread. Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Freak4achild(f): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
yettymuse:
Good to know we got same interest. I shall be surfing yaba market this week and I'll update this thread. Thank you
Aiit dear. That would be nice of you. I will be following.
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Freak4achild(f): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
BigNickCompany:
I haven't been to Katangua before but I know yaba well and you can get great first grade from there. However I am based in Togo and bales are very cheap here and you can get really nice stuffs here. I have a friend in Nigeria that I was always selecting nice stuffs for over here and sending to her in Lagos through ABC transport. She was really making good money from the business but now she relocated to America with her husband.

She started then with just N50,000 and I remember I was able to select up to 200 nice dresses for her and also paid for the transport to Lagos.

Maybe if you would like me to help you get from here then you can send me your whatsapp number and we can chat properly.

Yeah, I heard there are nice stuff in Togo too... But how do we know you're for real?

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
BigNickCompany:
I haven't been to Katangua before but I know yaba well and you can get great first grade from there. However I am based in Togo and bales are very cheap here and you can get really nice stuffs here. I have a friend in Nigeria that I was always selecting nice stuffs for over here and sending to her in Lagos through ABC transport. She was really making good money from the business but now she relocated to America with her husband.

She started then with just N50,000 and I remember I was able to select up to 200 nice dresses for her and also paid for the transport to Lagos.

Maybe if you would like me to help you get from here then you can send me your whatsapp number and we can chat properly.
I know Togo, I've been there, its actually the major source but then it's scary, how do we know you're real?

4 Likes

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Freak4achild(f): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2018
yettymuse:
I know Togo, I've been there, its actually the major source but then it's scary, how do we know you're real?
Exactly oh my sister, I checked the moniker and the person just register recently and this happens to be his or her first post. In the meantime, abeg if you are available for chat, I don't mind.

1 Like

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by BigNickCompany: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
yettymuse:

Hello MA, I know alot of people are fake online OK. The thing is that I not saying its the business I do full time, but I can actually help you out in getting stuffs you want. We can chat on whatsapp if you want.
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by BigNickCompany: 3:24pm On Jun 27, 2018
Freak4achild:

Exactly oh my sister, I checked the moniker and the person just register recently and this happens to be his or her first post. In the meantime, abeg if you are available for chat, I don't mind.

Do you know you can actually come down to Togo and I will take you to Assiyeye market where you can get good grades clothes and shoes?
Yes I registered new because I haven't been on NL for a long time now and I couldn't remember the login for my old account which I haven't used in ages. That doesn't mean am a fake person because I just registered.
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Freak4achild(f): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
BigNickCompany:

Do you know you can actually come down to Togo and I will take you to Assiyeye market where you can get good grades clothes and shoes?
Yes I registered new because I haven't been on NL for a long time now and I couldn't remember the login for my old account which I haven't used in ages. That doesn't mean am a fake person because I just registered.

OK nice. I really would love to come down.
So as it is right now, how much do you think one can start with if I intend to buy from Togo?
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Freak4achild I went to yaba market today o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found out from the bike man that there are 2 markets actually.
Tejuosho market and yaba market
Tejuosho market is luxury!
Yaba market is... (Wetin make I call am sef).

I was able to surf a bit of the okrika market because I had limited time. From my observation, they sell GRADE A! unlike Katangwa, yaba has got Beautiful quality stuffs.

Affordability.... Well, not exactly, but if you sabi haggle price like me, you would get a good deal.
Quality for less Yes!
As I was about leaving the market, I discovered some people sell products on the road too, these are cheap and of good quality too.
Their Market days openings are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Overall, I'd rate it a 7...i guess cos I went on a Saturday, I heard Monday is the real deal!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Gazzy88(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
BigNickCompany:

hello, , what's your whatsapp number?
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Freak4achild(f): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2018
yettymuse:
Freak4achild I went to yaba market today o!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found out from the bike man that there are 2 markets actually.
Tejuosho market and yaba market
Tejuosho market is luxury!
Yaba market is... (Wetin make I call am sef).

I was able to surf a bit of the okrika market because I had limited time. From my observation, they sell GRADE A! unlike Katangwa, yaba has got Beautiful quality stuffs.

Affordability.... Well, not exactly, but if you sabi haggle price like me, you would get a good deal.
Quality for less Yes!
As I was about leaving the market, I discovered some people sell products on the road too, these are cheap and of good quality too.
Their Market days openings are Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Overall, I'd rate it a 7...i guess cos I went on a Saturday, I heard Monday is the real deal!

Wow! That is great to know. I can't wait to go there and see for myself. Tnx for the review dear. Happy new month and God bless you..

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Proselling: 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Freak4achild:

Wow! That is great to know. I can't wait to go there and see for myself. Tnx for the review dear. Happy new month and God bless you..

Anything selling I am game.

yettymuse, can you create a WhatsApp group for serious and educated wannabe Okrika sellers? Pleeeease!!!!

Add me up via;

zero/8/one/ 8/8/ four/1/1/zero/0.

Please add freak4achild and BigNickcompany from Togo.

Thanks.

We can share a lot ideas there and really draw the best from our combined experiences.
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Bluediamond1(f): 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Proselling:

Anything selling I am game.

yettymuse, can you create a WhatsApp group for serious and educated wannabe Okrika sellers? Pleeeease!!!!

Add me up via;

zero/8/one/ 8/8/ four/1/1/zero/0.

Please add freak4achild and BigNickcompany from Togo.

Thanks.

We can share a lot ideas there and really draw the best from our combined experiences.

Good idea.
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by dominique(f): 1:13am On Jul 29, 2018
Freak4achild:

He's a serial scammer, patronize him at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Proselling: 2:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
dominique:

He's a serial scammer, patronize him at your own risk

Maybe he is, maybe he is not. But perhaps you have superior evidence.

I will however say that in this line of business it would prove rather herculean to
defraud anyone. After all, Okrika business will require my getting there, inspecting,
verifying before payment and then collection of the bale in an open market situation.

I have been to Katangua many times over. The only kind of scam that is prevalent there
is where a guide usually under ther pretext of introducing the initiate seeks the cooperation
of the bale owner to escalate prices in favour of the guide.

I do advise that we all do a proper due diligence before parting with money especially with new associates.
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by dominique(f): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Proselling:

Maybe he is, maybe he is not. But perhaps you have superior evidence.

I will however say that in this line of business it would prove rather herculean to
defraud anyone. After all, Okrika business will require my getting there, inspecting,
verifying before payment and then collection of the bale in an open market situation.

I have been to Katangua many times over. The only kind of scam that is prevalent there
is where a guide usually under ther pretext of introducing the initiate seeks the cooperation
of the bale owner to escalate prices in favour of the guide.

I do advise that we all do a proper due diligence before parting with money especially with new associates.

He's a scammer that has been banned several times but keeps coming back with new handles.

Anybody that wants to go into this bale business and you come in contact with a certain Nixon Akirome (sometimes spelt Akhirome), better flee else you will be duped of your money.

5 Likes

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by suco01(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2018
yettymuse:
Good morning nairalanders. I just added okrika wears to my fashion line. I need a honest response as to where to get quality and trendy wears for resale.

Katangwa or yaba??

Thank you

I know a little of Katangwa but I no sabi yaba at all.. Kindly help with your honest opinion, thank you

Heard they sell okrika in bail too @ Arena market oshodi.

3 Likes

Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Hotfreeze: 2:16am On Aug 10, 2018
dominique:

He's a scammer that has been banned several times but keeps coming back with new handles.

Anybody that wants to go into this bale business and you come in contact with a certain Nixon Akirome (sometimes spelt Akhirome), better flee else you will be duped of your money.

You guys should check the thread below. Don't allow yourselves get scammed.

https://www.nairaland.com/2425587/lost-found
Re: I Need your Honest Opinion On Okrika Bale by Bimpsyyyyy: 8:00am On Aug 18, 2018
If u need okirika just whatsapp me on 09069193297.you can come over to my shop at egbeda.

(1) (Reply)

Cool Ankara Styles Your Kids Can Rock This Weekend / Wedding Rings In Abuja / Learn How To Make Ankara Bag And Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.